Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Blessing] Vision of Joy [ Pith & Giveforward & TigerLily ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

What honour! he thought, as he felt a nudge on his body. He didn't want to upset the legendary and once more rolled himself over to get back on all fours as quickly as he could. "But you are far more powerful than me, I... didn't know how else to greet you with my utmost sincerity..." he whispered...

Pith walked on over to where the meti and acha doe were standing. "Thank you so much for helping us!" he said to Giveforward, beaming with happiness in his eyes. "I am not so sure about m'lady here, but I really hope my babies can develop the endurance to withstand the heat like you and I... and live on without breathing problems.."

anemosagkelos xxx
        Kaluna Skunk xxx

OMG i hope you guys werent waiting on me.... o.o;;
        sorry if you guys were... real life got busy. i lost rp muse for a bit there..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 am
FrostyPeaches

anemosagkelos

Tiger Lily shook her head in disbelief, "I can't believe this is really happening," she muttered. She was so overwhelmed with joy and wonder at the prospect of being a mother and the sheer allure of this beautiful kin that stood before her, offering her help. What had she done to deserve such happiness and fortune in her life? For Pith to have cared so dearly for her to have gone through all this trouble, and for this stranger now to be reaching out to her when she felt most vulnerable. How could she best pass that good fortune to her children? "Well, if there is anything you can do....and I don't know how it can be done, but I want my children to always have happiness. Even on the days when there is no sun, I want them to find ways to shine. I want them to be strong not only in body, but in heart."  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 am
Kaluna Skunk
FrostyPeaches
Giveforward considered each parents wishes carefully and then nodded, "Adaptive to the swamp's humidity, your children shall always find their home refreshing and never be without sunshine. Strong in bone and strong in heart, they will overcome obstacles with grace and kindness. They shall be healthy and never without love."

She gave a bright smile, "I think that will do." And with that, she pressed her nose to each of their foreheads before a giant moth took her place. It floated there, momentarily, before flying upward. As it drifted out of sight, a light drizzle began to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Pith counted all the blessings Giveforward have given them. "They will grow up to be strong and stunning to look at." he told the legendary. He smiled and bowed his head at the meti once more, appreciating all she was able to do.

The buck blushed again and tried to keep calm when he felt a wet nose touch his forehead. She touched me and transformed into a beautiful moth infront of my eyes! These legends he had heard of, he believes them now without doubts. Pith had just witnessed something beautiful with his own eyes. he decided to remember this adventure until his kids cracks out of the teensy pretty eggs.

"Thank you again!" he shouted out loud up towards the sky after the moth. A few drops of rain started to hit his face as the moth disappeared into nothingness. "What did we do to deserve such a sweet parting gift? I welcome you, rain. Douse me, i'm too hot."

anemosagkelos
thank you so much for helping < 3
Kaluna Skunk
thank you so much for joining < 3

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2