Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP Anyone? (Looking for people to RP with.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:36 pm
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Well it is your tread. I am up for anything really.

Well I've really been wanting to do a Pokemon and Trainer RP. I CALL POKEMON. That is if you agree.

Two trainers? or one trainer and its Pokemon? Will the pokemon be a gijinka? Either way I am cool with it.

The pokemon will be a regular Pokemon. You'll be the trainer. How far are you in the series? I'm all the way up to sun and moon.

I stopped at X and Y. Alight. do want to tread it or Pm it. I am good both ways.

Thread please. I'm no good with PM's since I forget them easily. Also what pokemon would you like? It can be from any series that you're up to date on. I'm thinking Fennekin, but it's up to you really.

So i take it this is going to be when I start or when I discover you? Also do you mind if I also have a pokemon character? I was thinking shiny Ralts or Evee. If we are going with starters, then Cyndaquil or chikorita, but if you really want fennekin then go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:51 pm
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Two trainers? or one trainer and its Pokemon? Will the pokemon be a gijinka? Either way I am cool with it.

The pokemon will be a regular Pokemon. You'll be the trainer. How far are you in the series? I'm all the way up to sun and moon.

I stopped at X and Y. Alight. do want to tread it or Pm it. I am good both ways.

Thread please. I'm no good with PM's since I forget them easily. Also what pokemon would you like? It can be from any series that you're up to date on. I'm thinking Fennekin, but it's up to you really.

So i take it this is going to be when I start or when I discover you? Also do you mind if I also have a pokemon character? I was thinking shiny Ralts or Evee. If we are going with starters, then Cyndaquil or chikorita, but if you really want fennekin then go for it.

Cyndaquil it is then lol. Also thhe cyndaquil will be female if that's okay. Mind making the RP while I look for a pic?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:09 pm
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Cyndaquil it is then lol. Also thhe cyndaquil will be female if that's okay. Mind making the RP while I look for a pic?

Sure. I am also going to look for a pic and eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:12 pm
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Sure. I am also going to look for a pic and eat.

Okay and just so you know, I'm using Chikorita instead cause I couldn't find any good pics of cyndaquil. Also don't worry about a profile. Just start posting with a pic and quote me please. You don't have to do pretty posts, just post a pic of your character(s) in your first post and that will do find. Also if you could quote me that would be much appreciated.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers