Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Spell called Love (looking for a warrior/knight?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:05 pm
Hello! I am looking for someone who is active/semi-active roleplayer. I have one idea that a really want to do which is about a young man who is sent out to battle and is hurt badly and a witch finds him. She takes him in and takes care of him till he is well again. In that time they fall inlove with one another and he wants to bring her back to his village but because back and those days witches were not welcomed and hunted down. We can work on plat and story, I don't mind changing it a little smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 pm
tokyoloverTM

I'd be up for this!  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 pm
PieknyMotyl
tokyoloverTM

I'd be up for this!

Oh really? emotion_kirakira Thank you! Is there anything you wanted to add/change to it at all?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:13 pm
tokyoloverTM

If you still looking i'd be down to try n_n"  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:51 pm
For some reason I think multiple people are interested in such a thing. Perhaps maybe an expansion of the idea might be fun.

That being said, If it's strict 1x1 I'm still raising my hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 am
tokyoloverTM

I'd like to be a part of this as well. Its a very interesting idea  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 pm
Rynn01

Kami GearX

Monotonesword34

tokyoloverTM

HI ALL!

We've already posted the thread in the 1x1 section, but haven't started rping or planning really yet. It would be easy to move it to the group rp
section, if Tokyo is up for expanding the roleplay. Perhaps be could create extra roles? Since it's Tokyo's idea I'll leave it up to them x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm
PieknyMotyl

I wouldn't mind at all.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 pm
Rynn01

Kami GearX

Monotonesword34

PieknyMotyl

Sorry for the late reply! I was out of town >.<

I didn't anyone would be interested in this idea to be honest so I haven't put much thought into it really. I only intended this rp to be a 1x1 but seeing that there are more people interested in the idea I don't mind expanding it into a small group rp. BUT FIRST I want to hear some of your guys ideas for the rp as I really only planned for two main roles in this rp, the witch and the man she saves. So what roles could we add that will have equal importance as I don't want anyone feeling left out. Piekny has already made a thread for it in the 1x1 rp and I like that plot that is set up for it so far. So I can see someone playing the role as the King and a evil witch who is really the one casting the illness among the kingdom. But I want to hear your thoughts on it and go from there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:25 pm
tokyoloverTM

For me, I would be more than willing to play as a more minor role such as a servant for the witch or even just some other magical being that lives nearby. Just some sort of small tie in that wouldn't compromise the original story you might have had.

After all the original plot was for the soldier to recover and spend time with each other before trying to persuade the witch to come live with him. So having characters that revolved around being able to help make that transition would be beneficial I think.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:20 pm
tokyoloverTM

I would love to play the witch but it I had to play someone else, how about the guys sister? Younger maybe? I would like that, and it wouldn't interfere with the plot. Maybe an older sister too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:14 pm
I wouldn't mind playing a friend of the soldiers from the same unit he was fighting with  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items