Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Want to RP? 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chewy Ragdoll

Invisible Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:10 am
INTRO
    Im willing to roleplay anything. Also willing to play any role- male or female.
    I can do straight, yaoi, or yuri or something just platonic if you don't want romance.
    My favorites genres are anything fantasy-ish along with some fun adventures.
    I will only roleplay in the forums so feel free to quote me here if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:17 am
IDEAS
    none yet

Chewy Ragdoll

Invisible Newb

Maagas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 am
Chewy Ragdoll

I'll RP with you. What kind of sci-fi fantasy are you interested in? I'm thinking something like a space kind of fantasy. Where we're both commanders of our own ships until our paths meet in a meteor shower. One of our ships explode and due to space laws and constituency you're forced to bring my crew mates and myself in. However, in a distant past, my character has a history of being connected to the deaths of your brother. Romance is necessary, but built on. We could travel different worlds and take turns into making a world and it's conflicts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 pm
Maagas

Oh that does sound like it would be fun to do but I dun know
if Im any good at sci-fi fantasy since I have done much of it.
Willing to give it a try though.  

Chewy Ragdoll

Invisible Newb

Maagas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 pm
Chewy Ragdoll

We can do two RP's if you're interested. It depends on what kind of fantasy are you looking for?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games