Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Glad Tidings on the Tide's Wings (WS/RiB)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water lapped the shoreline ferociously as a horned head broke the surface, snorting for breath. Water Sprite paddled her way towards the banks, tasty water plants in her jaws. She was stocking up while she still could, before the children to come made it both difficult and dangerous to dive deep. Lumbering to shore was awkward with her increased girth. She was no stranger to this condition; idly, she wondered how many it would be this time. Last time it had been seven- seven beautiful children, each one perfect. Their father was a kiokote; this time, her partner was an acha. Perhaps her children might not be the strongest, but they would be quick and clever. She chewed some of the lake's bounty, savoring the crunch of a tiny hitchhiking snail, as she gazed over the water. The sun would start to set soon; as it sank in the sky, the small waves sparkled with glinting sunlight. She sighed happily and sank to her knees, then rolled to her side to lie comfortably. She'd heard tales of the mountains- some of the totoma she knew claimed to miss them- but why would anyone think that harsh ice and barren rock were an improvement over the lushness of the swamp?

She chuckled ruefully. Pregnancy made her introspective. It probably happened to everyone.

Looking out at the water, she noticed a bird- a swan, from the look of it- circling lower. This wasn't unusual; this particular lake was rich with duckweed and other plants. Birds came here to feed often. She watched it with no particular interest as it landed, then began to glide gracefully across the water.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lovely day for thought, isn't it? The swan seemed to speak directly to the Totoma's mind, her drifting on the water drawing her ever closer to the shore. Her feathers lazily caressed the water's surface, and as the swan approached her desired goal, there was a sparkle in her eyes.

In the space of one breath and the next, the swan was now a kimeti doe, looking down at the Totoma fondly. Roses in Bloom stepped out of the shallow waters and towards the stranger, a gentle smile on her lips.

"I haven't had the opportunity to speak with many Totoma, my dear. Would you mind keeping this old doe company for a moment?"
Scaramouche Fandango

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 pm
Water Sprite started, taken aback. The transformation was unexpected- startling, but not frightening. It took her a moment to regain her composure. She'd heard of those with the ability to shift their shape before, but she'd never seen it in person. "I haven't had the opportunity to see a swan turn into a doe," she answered. "But I don't think I'm asleep. How did you do it? Tell me please, and I'll give you all the company I can." She shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position. "It's a nice place to sit and watch the water, if that sort of quiet afternoon is what you're after."

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff