Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Mere Maybes (Frosted Fangs x Bitter End)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Frosted had always felt the need for a legacy of some sort. He had many siblings who had not struggled to produce young. His father surely had no problem, for he had many children. But Frosted did not have much luck. He was quiet and stilted. He had an awful time talking to those he knew, let alone strangers. Milkdrinker had been an anomaly of sorts. She was able to stand him long enough for them to create new life. His long-awaited legacy was on the way, and they needed to be perfect. He wanted many healthy children that would grow up to be strong and smart.

His father had mentioned that if he really needed extra assurance, he could seek out a blessing from a fabled legendary. Normally, Frosted would turn his nose up at the idea of actively seeking out a stranger, but this was the future of his bloodline. So here he was, getting hopelessly lost in search of mere maybes.He'd taken to muttering to himself every few steps, in hopes that, if there was a higher being out there, they'd hear his wishes.

"I want strong children. I want healthy children. I want many children." Had become his mantra.

Maxx D
Hope this is okay!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:24 pm
Something had heard the demands under his breath, every single one of his rather specific, detailed demands. It was curled up, resting like a horrifying coiled shell, from a journey into this part of the swamp, waiting explicitly for him - and only him - to pass. The moment it heard it, it shook out of its meaty circle, and shook out its many little limbs.

As he was getting hopelessly lost, a greater cave worm scuttled out of the brush, on all its little limbs. Little pitter patters on the mud. And then, at the most opportune moment, it rose on (some of) its hind feet, a splay of little limbs.

A splay of little limbs, reaching for him.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Absolutely! boy I should be in bed but I thought I'd kick it off too

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 am

"I want strong children. I want healthy children. I want - worm...?" Frosted halted as a giant cave worm scuttled into view. He couldn't help stepping back with a shiver as it's limbs reached out to him. He was unfamiliar with this creature, for he did not dwell in the underground. He was unsure if it was dangerous, but it was uncomfortably big and leaning towards him. But he could not turn back. He had already explored the area behind him. The worm was blocking the way ahead. Perhaps it was a sign that what he sought was near? A challenge before his reward? That was enough to get him moving. He stomped a hoof on the ground in an effort to scare the creature away.

"I must continue my search. Leave me!" he growled.

Maxx D
Sorry for the wait! Wound up falling asleep sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:56 am
The worm wanted him too, or so it seemed, for it had a strangely keen look on its unmoving insectoid face, mandibles clicking. There was a moment as the little limbs paused, in his hopeful stamp, then it started to fall -

- towards him. A splay of little limbs, reached out as the worm fell to the floor, grabbing and pulling at his front legs.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:06 am
Maxx D

"No no no no no" He shuffled back and kicked out his front legs in an effort to dislodge this persistent creature. He did not have time for this. He had to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:56 am
Somewhere in the middle of curling the trailing back of the worm body around this to-be father, Bitter End was quite delighted. Though it felt slower to maneuver, this form was nice and big, and had many little pointy bits for her to use with impunity, locking around kin and onto herself. He certainly wasn't as frightened as she'd have hoped, per se, a little more annoyed for her taste, but she was amused enough by the insistent struggling. That would do for her.

A harsh whisper rang in his ear as the little limbs stroked over his tail, lovingly, coldly, intimidatingly, What does it matter what you want?

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:43 am
The worm advanced quite suddenly, wrapping around him. He couldn't suppress the shiver that quaked through him. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

When the voice rushed through him, he froze. Was this...?

"What I want......." he whispered. No, no, no! He rushed back, pushing the worm from his limbs and kicking up mud. "I want strong children! I want healthy children! I want many children! I want... I want..."

He stared at the... worm? Was it really a worm? It spoke... could it be? No...

But curiosity won.

"What do you want?"

Maxx D
I'm soooo sorry, work got super hectic :c

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 am
I want to know - the coiling slowed, but did not stop, why you think what you want, should be what you get? Why is everything you want, for yourself? Why are your children defined by your wants?
The eyes glowed with purpose, affixed onto his stare. if you were to...pass, here, that sweet doe will nevertheless give birth. The children will - one presumes - live on. All, regardless of you, or your wants. So why does it matter what you want?

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
That's cool, I'm glad you're finishing the blessing! I'll try not to torture him for too long lol

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:01 am
His struggles did not cease, but they did settle down considerably as his mind was processing everything.

"I just... I wanted to be sure," he hissed. "That they will be healthy and strong. I wanted to try. What is so wrong with wanting what is best for your children? Tell me."

Maxx D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The pressure lifted, and there was a mare, reptilian tail swishing, with a nasty sort of laugh.
"I want all children to be strong. I want all children to be healthy." She voiced, raising her eyes up. "And even despite your wants, I want your children to be strong and healthy, because I'm just so magnanimous that way."

She started to depart his side, and turned her head to smile - her mouth was evidently a little wider than regular, and slightly unsettling. "And may they be less self-obsessed than their father."

...and just because she thought that was a really good last word, she sprung off as quickly as she could. Bam! No stranger in the swamp was going to know she was a hypocrite!

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
There we go, blessing done! 8D

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items