Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for 1x1 Sci-Fi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:37 pm
I've recently came back to the world of forum based roleplaying and looking to get the rust off my chains. If you would like, simply reply to the forum and tell me if you have any ideas or let me know if you wish to tweek something. The main roleplays I am currently interested in is as follows:
~Bold is my preferred role but not required~
Cyborg Experiment x Stranger
Best Friend x Best friend
Cyberpunk x Y/C
Experiment x Scientist

These do occassionly change and i will update as my tastes change but for now those are my current interests. I don't require lengthy paragraphs but being litereate and giving more than 2 lines is required. I try to post everyday but if anything happens I'll send a message to let the other person know what happened. Please feel free to message me for details or quote me here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 pm
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Still looking for someone to RP with??? smile I have a character I have been wanting to use and build in a RP. She is from a scifi world so if you are wanting to do something like Experiment and Experiment?

Prompt ideas?
"Trying desperately to escape from the inter-spacial government, _____ and _____ meet in a Research facility, and find themselves fighting for their freedom. The flight hanger is just down the hall and through a set of double doors. If they took out the guard, would they escape and explore the universe on the run from the government? Or will they get stopped and spend the rest of their lives behind bars and test tubes."

What do you think? I am open to lots of stuffs lets talk! biggrin  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:42 pm
Milinkre
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Still looking for someone to RP with??? smile I have a character I have been wanting to use and build in a RP. She is from a scifi world so if you are wanting to do something like Experiment and Experiment?

Prompt ideas?
"Trying desperately to escape from the inter-spacial government, _____ and _____ meet in a Research facility, and find themselves fighting for their freedom. The flight hanger is just down the hall and through a set of double doors. If they took out the guard, would they escape and explore the universe on the run from the government? Or will they get stopped and spend the rest of their lives behind bars and test tubes."

Certainly seems interesting but first of all, since they are experiments, what will make them stand out? Like an experiment with animals creates an anthromorphic creature as an example. More than likely, I feel like in a situation like that, my male character would be make of a living metal. similar to Terminator but much more fluid in choices.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 pm
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Prompt ideas?

Certainly seems interesting but first of all, since they are experiments, what will make them stand out? Like an experiment with animals creates an anthromorphic creature as an example. More than likely, I feel like in a situation like that, my male character would be make of a living metal. similar to Terminator but much more fluid in choices.

The character I have looks like this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRMiMxEBOuc/?hl=en&taken-by=milinkre

(the one on the left xD I'll draw a full picture to share with you in a bit, but her kind is rare, telepathic, and (because its not really a spoiler about her history) she is a human in a alien body, part of a strange camo experiment gone wrong. xD she has the awkward situation of being body swapped. haha)

I think our characters would have an interesting mix for sure. She has more cat like features than anything so somewhat animal splice. (but her race was already like that, just really rare.)

What do you think?  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:08 pm
Milinkre
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Prompt ideas?

(the one on the left xD I'll draw a full picture to share with you in a bit, but her kind is rare, telepathic, and (because its not really a spoiler about her history) she is a human in a alien body, part of a strange camo experiment gone wrong. xD she has the awkward situation of being body swapped. haha)

I think our characters would have an interesting mix for sure. She has more cat like features than anything so somewhat animal splice. (but her race was already like that, just really rare.)

What do you think?

Sounds absolutely fascinating! I love this whole thing! I'l post a thread for us tomorrow morning!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:43 pm
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Prompt ideas?

What do you think?

Sounds absolutely fascinating! I love this whole thing! I'l post a thread for us tomorrow morning!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Milinkre

Milinkre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 am
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996
Milinkre
music_is_life1996

Hey hey hey!!!

Prompt ideas?

What do you think?

Here are the other sketches I said I would do. biggrin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYJAQ50hFWs/?taken-by=milinkre  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:54 am
Milinkre

Here's the link. Just remember that I...haven't down a proper forum based roleplay in a very long time.  

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50

Milinkre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:20 pm
music_is_life1996

Its all good! biggrin Its been a while for me in a forum too. smile I am a fairly patient person, and Im totally cool with figuring it our as we go. haha  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games