Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am
Without was making his way to find his sister because he had great news to share with her. Unlike the kio, the acha was far more eager and willing to talk about whatever was on his mind. He was always grateful that she would listen to whatever it was he would babble about no matter how silly or trivial it could be.

And when the news was grand and great, well, Without couldn't be faulted for not truly looking where he was going.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A huff of air blew out as the remnant of honeycomb was carelessly, albeit accidentally, crushed. The bear let out an irritated growl, lips pulling away from gums, as he tilted his head up to look at the clumsy kiokote. He'd wanted that for--

"You need to watch where you're walking," the voice came from the acha's left as the bear turned misty and a stag appeared. "As my gift was lost, what is it you need of me?"  

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:44 pm
The acha felt something sticky and immediately stumbled in his steps, "Oh dear!" he exclaimed in dismay, realizing just what he'd done. "I'm so sorry! I was just to excited to find my sister I didn't realize just where I was stepping. Please forgive me, it's just that I was so eager to tell her," he babbled a mile a minute, "That my lovely doe-friend and I are expecting a clutch of our own!"

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:55 pm
Oh, yes. He chuckled and nodded in agreement, "In that case, you are forgiven. That is exciting."

With carefulness, he walked around the buck. "What do you hope your children will be like?"  

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 pm
Without thought to himself, going still for but a moment before answering brightly "Oh I would hope that they be whatever they want to be. and that they know what they want to be." He didn't think it was asking for too much, was he?

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 am
"That is very smart," the stag complimented him with a smile. "Your children shall be healthy; they shall find their life paths early and persevere through any obstacle to achieve such destinies. And may they be careful in their steps so that no bear shall ever find them guilty of an offense." The latter was said with a wink and a chuckle that showed the acha it was nothing more than a lighthearted tease.

And then because he did have a gift to attain anew, he gave a bow and disappeared. The minibear walked towards a nearby tree and began to ascend until he disappeared in the foliage.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff