[B] In a Jam (Setting Sun x Peep)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The night air was cool and thick with the smell of rain. It felt nice in light of the fever he'd obtained. He could hear her nagging now. "I told you so, Sunset."

Setting sun took a raspy breath, his mind clouded with uncertainty. He worried for the survival of his children, not because he thought his lady friend to be incapable, but because she was one of the more delicate creatures he'd met in a place so full of danger. Even now he questioned leaving her alone, but he was on a hunt for a swamp fruit that could give a boost to her immune system, or so he'd heard. At least, if it were real, disease would be one less worry on his mind and he worried about a lot.

"But where does one go about finding them?" he pondered aloud with a sniffle.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 am
There was a rustling in the bushes, followed by a muffled squeak as a head popped out from the brush. A small foxbun, carefully carrying a very ripe piece of fruit in her mouth. With a wriggle she extricated herself from the leaves and twigs and stood on her hind legs, glowing eyes staring beseechingly up at the Acha.

She took a step back along the path, then two. Then she turned and set off at an easy run, expecting him to follow.

As if I even care

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:23 am
He was startled by the foxbun, although he wouldn't have readily admitted so. He looked around, seeing if anyone had seen how he'd reacted to the noise he'd heard while in thought before turning his attention to the creature before him.

"Don't foxbuns carry diseases too?" he spoke to himself.
"I'm sure I heard that somewh-.. what's that in it's mou-.. hey, where are you go-.. as if a foxbun is going to respond to me." he rolled his eyes at himself and followed suit curiously.

Ruriska
I wasn't expecting a reply so soon. xD Thanks. User Image Also do you know if stuff like this counts for ascension? 'Cause I'd eventually like to ascend him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 am
The foxbun kept stopping and starting, scurrying forward, then pausing to stand up and look back and make sure he was following. If he lagged, she squeaked, before carrying on. Down the path, around some puddles, over a small hill and down the other side to little grove of bushes. Where the red fruits were fat and juicy, ready to burst.

With a pleased wrinkled of her nose, the foxbun sat back and dropped the one she was carrying into her paws. She nibbled happily on her prize, now that he had more than enough.

As if I even care
You're welcome! <3 And yes, they do! A lot of Peep's ascension RP's were blessings for her kids.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am
He panted and hacked a bit as he caught up with the foxbun.
"She'd have my hide if she knew I went chasing after a foxbun in the middle of the night, in the rain, while I'm sick looking for something that may very well not even exis.. s'what're these?"

He gazed around, mouth somewhat ajar, at the bushes that bore beautifully ripened fruits. Slowly shaking his head in disbelief, "I can't.. this isn't real, is it?" He knocked a few to the ground, smashing them with his hooves into a paste, a jam if you will.
"It must be.. I don't care if you are diseased." he rubbed his muzzle atop the foxbun's head. "This is such a blessing, I couldn't ask for more, thanks little guy."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:30 am

It was hard to see but the moonlight was just enough despite the rain that the bounty was obvious. The foxbun looked very pleased with herself as she
finished her snack, leaning her head into his touch when he thanked her. Then she licked her paws clean - and was no longer a foxbun.

“I can assure you,” the petite Acha told him cheerfully, “I am not diseased.” She laughed softly. “And you are very welcome. Though I think another blessing is in order.” She tilted her head and hummed. “Well, may your children be healthy, happy and born willing to trust others.”

As if I even care
there we go! one more from you and we can end it <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 am
"I.. you.." he couldn't seem to find the words, or his footing as he was taken aback by her sudden appearance and voice. Though dark, the moonlight was plenty enough to see her visage and regret his choice of words for lack of better understanding.

"I was.. I was totally joking about the diseased thing." he laughed nervously though he felt more at ease than he had been in a while.
"Thank.. you? I didn't catch your name."
Ruriska
Sorry for the delay, had to go to sleep last night. xD It was like 5am my time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 am
She laughed with him, never mocking, just soft and pleasant as though they were sharing the joke together. “It’s alright,” she assured. “My name is Peep. I am a Legendary and I am at your service. Anything you need for yourself, your partner and your growing children, I am here to help.” If he required, she would take him back the tribe. There would be enough food and helpings hooves that all his fears would ease.

As if I even care
All good! <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out