[B] Seeking in the Swamp [Roses and Madness]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:11 pm
At The Mountains Of Madness picked her way through the swamp, searching for a Legendary. She was experienced in this to some degree, expecting her fourth clutch now, and knew a bit more of what blessings she'd like to ask for. Ducking under a low branch, she cut her eyes right and left, on the lookout for her quarry.

After a few hours, she paused to drink, needing to catch her breath. Though she mostly enjoyed being a mother, carrying the extra weight (life?) around was somewhat tiring. The temptation to lie down was strong, but the drive to seek out a Legendary was stronger. Her children-to-be deserved it.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:54 pm
"You seem as if you could use a rest. Traveling too far with young is so much harder on the body than when it's just you, you know?" The words were not stern, but rather, concerned. Roses in Bloom stepped up to the waterside, sitting next to At the Mountains of Madness. Offering her a gentle smile, Roses tucked her legs beneath her to rest.

"Come, rest with me a moment? My old bones need it, at the very least."

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 pm
Mads looked toward the other doe and nodded. "You are not wrong in your words. At least my journey is at an end, having found you." She shifted her weight to fully face the Legendary more.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:35 pm
"Would you believe me if I said I'd heard that a good deal, lately?" Roses in Bloom mused fondly, casting her gaze to the water. While she had enjoyed travel, admittedly she found herself called by the parents to be of the swamp more often than she'd have liked, without Half Truth by her side.
But, in return, her homecoming came with stories and songs and reunions at journey's end. Plus,
she could turn into a swan. That was pretty wonderful.

"This isn't your first clutch, is it?" She asked, flicking her tail in thought.

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:53 pm
"Far from it," Mads chuckled, glancing to her belly. Her eyes flicked back up to Roses'. "After so many, I certainly know what sort of children I want now. They should be strong and fierce hunters, like me. I want self-sufficient children, hunters. Is that possible?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:13 pm
Though it was not was Roses in Bloom herself would've picked, she understood the doe's wishes. She closed her eyes, humming a moment, before she turned back to the strange doe.

"May they be strong, skilled hunters. Clever and keen. May they always find their prey's scent and tracks." Rose flicked her ears, then smiled sheepishly.

"That's what I want. And I believe that's what my ladylove told me on hunting. Will that suit you just fine, dear?"

Jynk

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 pm
"More than I could hope for and certainly more than I expected," Mads answered, grinning a friendly, if a bit unnerving smile. Slowly she got to her feet and stretched. "I should get back to my den to have a proper rest. Thank you for blessing these children. They certainly feel like they will be a strong lot."

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff