Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for Partners! These are my plots.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 pm

1x1 or 1x2:=___Marionette's Heart___=

__ is a normal girl who is actually a real live human marionette with no past that she would not wish to share. These kind of marionettes were considered to be very rare and also fragile in mental and physical appearance. __ is the last of the rare kinds. Through out her life she has never been out of her cage. It is a forbidden thing of her to do. If she was, her life would be in danger. She is linked to her strings, so if one is clipped her life will be shortened. She will only die if all her strings are clipped. The only time she is out is when she is to perform for her master to the audience. When she is done, she is to go back to her cage to be isolated. She has never know what it is truly like to be outside the cage of her prison. One day, she was to perform for an audience outside at night on stage when suddenly she see's a strange figure far away from the crowd. Turns out secretly, the strange figure was a musician who was interested in marionettes such as __. Somehow she was drawn to him. By then end of the performance, he leaves. Throughout the rest of the day, she thinks of nothing, but to see him again. Will she see him once more or was that a first time encounter?

1x1: Dinner is served....
__ is the butler of the __ family. __ has always adored the cook of the family, you could find __ eating ()'s food, especially his sweets. __ may have had a little one sided love but what she didn't expect was that she'd be found out by ______. () happens to be one of the ten top world renowned cook, that fact alone had made __ shy about telling () how she felt about him.

1x1:Reborn Again For You--The Tale of Two Lover Torn Apart--
Time Once Lost....
The Story Thus Far

"[X]....No! [X]!" I cry out his name clinging to the blood soaked jacket. He had taken the shot meant for me, to protect me. The others among us just laugh why I weep brokenly trying to steam the blood flow, but I know it won't do any good. And I know he knows as well. I see it in his eyes as he reaches up and brushes his hand against my cheek, tears obscure my vision, as he whispers that he loves me, and hes sorry he couldn't do more. A second shot rings out and then I am falling as well, as pain rips through me. Yet despite the pain I smile as I clutch him closer. At least we can go together...

Several years have past since the tragic death of these two lovers died in a park on the out skirts of a gang ridden town. No one knows why they were killed accept maybe the boys themselves. Far above in the night sky two shooting stars fall. They say when a star falls to the earth it is the sign a soul is being reborn. The light from the stars fade, and one can hear two baby cries in the darkness. A second chance at life, a new beginning for two lost souls now only time will tell if the love they once felt can really withstand all tests.

Can Never Be Regained....

(ANY OF THEM CAN BE CHANGED TO YAOI OR YURI EASILY.....SO TELL ME YAOI YURI OR STRAIGHT PLEASE :3 )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 pm
I'd love to role play with you. I really enjoy the plot of your third and wouldn't mind joining you in that one. I have a couple male characters already made but reading the plot of this one, I would probably make a new character for it.
I feel most comfortable playing a male role so you can decide whether to make it a straight or a yaoi, I don't mind either. Both are just as fun for me :]

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 pm
CyanideAngel
I'd love to role play with you. I really enjoy the plot of your third and wouldn't mind joining you in that one. I have a couple male characters already made but reading the plot of this one, I would probably make a new character for it.
I feel most comfortable playing a male role so you can decide whether to make it a straight or a yaoi, I don't mind either. Both are just as fun for me :]

Sounds great. I need to make a new character too. It's been a couple years since I've actually been on here and roleplayed haha. The guild I was originally in died. So then "Reborn Again for You" it is? Let's make it straight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:18 pm
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel

Sounds great. I need to make a new character too. It's been a couple years since I've actually been on here and roleplayed haha. The guild I was originally in died. So then "Reborn Again for You" it is? Let's make it straight.

Alright sounds awesome :] just quote me when you make the thread.  

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 pm
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel

Oh big question do we want to do anime character's. Cause I roleplay with both anime and real people haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 pm
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel

Oh big question do we want to do anime character's. Cause I roleplay with both anime and real people haha.

I've always done anime. I find it more respectful than using someone's actual picture haha but you can do either.  

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:26 pm
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel

I've always done anime. I find it more respectful than using someone's actual picture haha but you can do either.

Anime it is then.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel
NynaeveMeara
CyanideAngel

Sorry its gonna be a few. I'm trying to find all my character profiles haha. Need to replace the pictures and stuff.  

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items