{PRP} Meeting Mommy {Nyx, Eurig, Ujana} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 am
Plonking her rear end into one of the chairs, Nyx squirmed for a bit, making a face as if evaluating the pros and cons of the location the boy had chosen for them. “Hmmm…” she mused, tapping her lips. After a suitable amount of time to build the suspense, she grinned, giving Eurig the ol’ thumbs-up. “Naw, this is perfect. Good scouting, Twigg-o.”

Settling into her seat, Nyx leaned back onto the rear legs, cruising around the room with her eyes once again. “This place is pretty neat. Did it come like this, or did your mom have something to do with it? It’s kinda chaotic...but in a good way.” At that, her gaze landed at the crowded doorway, saluting the herd of onlookers with a smirk. “I like it~”

[6/10]

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Eurig ll 6

Waiting was the hardest part. He squirmed in his chair, and curled his toes against the worn stone floor. Little bits of dirt clung to the pads of his feet, which made it a little slick, but Eurig didn't pay them much mind. If it was the for the little 'squeak' the friction made he may not have noticed at all. but as it stood...he just really hoped Nyx wouldn't notice and have that affect her choice.

His light eyes brightened and Eurig exhaled a very loud, very dramatic sigh. She liked it! Which was a boost to his lowered self esteem; a much needed one, at that. Still, the nickname was a little...odd. Twigg-o?

"My momma traveled lots til she met momma Ariya."
He kicked his legs to and fro underneath the table, far too short to even come close to kicking Nyx. "She was born in Tale, then she here when she was little and then she was in Oba for a while and...I think that's it?" He looked to the doorway too, a little embarrassed to have so many watching them, but at least Nyx didn't seem to mind.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:05 pm
MissMisnomer

Ujana ll 6

Ujana wiggled her fingers in a happy, 'innocent' little wave when the kids spotted her. When her son seemed a little warmer in the face than he had earlier she blew him a kiss before slipping into the kitchen. She had hoped to listen in a little longer, but these things couldn't be helped. So, instead of trying to push it, she loaded a serving tray down with things growing bodies needed; a half loaf of sweet bread, two large bowls of meaty stew, and a cool, crisp drink.

Really it was just water with a fruit wedge in the glass, but who cared?

Non-alcoholic, of course.

When she brought it out she carried the load on one hand, the muscles in her arms helping her with the weight. By the time she got the their table she was grinning proudly from ear to ear. "I built this place from the ground up." Ujana divvied out the meal, settling the different plates and cups in front of them. "My parents weren't together, and ma thought it'd be a good idea to take me to Jauhar with her when she moved. Left my sister behind and it was rough for a while, 'specially when the war started up and I got seperated. Turns out my pa thought I was dead." She snorted and once the tray was empty, Ujana plopped it down on another nearby table. "Lived in a bar in Oba til I was old enough to come back, met up with my family, started shacking up with an Alk, moved back to Jauhar and here we are."

She moved closer to Eurig and sat down next to him, reaching over to ruffle his hair. "Half the year he's here with us, and the other half he's in Tale, with his dad. Things can get a little rough on him here, and his sister tries to help,
but it's not as easy on her, either, so thanks for helping."

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces