Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for male partner for this idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 pm
I just got this idea in my head and it won't leave and I'd love to play it. This has been done before but I don't think it has been recent

"Enter a contract with me and I will save your life and grant you the power to defeat your enemies. You belong to me."

Thats basically it. I would be the demon offering the power, and your character will be the guy who ended up near dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm
Rynn01

So... I have a plot I haven't played for some time that I feel would mesh really well with yours! Totally willing to play a male character, prefer hetero roleplays, etc.
I prefer to play off of Gaia (either Google Docs, Discord, Email, Telegram) but I can play on Gaia either in forums or PMs, just as long as it doesn't break the ToS.
Lemme know if you're interested, I'll shoot my side of the plot to you.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:11 am
The Dyke Grenadier

Awesome, I'd love to hear your idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:16 pm
Rynn01
The Dyke Grenadier

Awesome, I'd love to hear your idea.

Character A: Warlock
Character B: Demon

Character A is a powerful, yet frail, warlock who summons a demoness (Character B) from hell in an attempt to cheat death. In exchange for the final piece his soul, the demoness would produce an heir for him. But what are his real intentions? Why would a damned man need an heir?

On top of that we can splice in your plot where the warlock exchanges blood for power so that he can actually do the deed, as well as do more super-human powerful s**t that allows him to defeat his enemies and whatnot.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:05 pm
The Dyke Grenadier

hmmm I don't think I'm following this right. Why is the warlock damned? She could want a chile sure but i'm not sure why.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 am
Rynn01
The Dyke Grenadier

hmmm I don't think I'm following this right. Why is the warlock damned? She could want a chile sure but i'm not sure why.

Uh, I can explain things, but it might take fun out of writing the actual story with a partner...
Basically the warlock was born in a super unnatural way that it was considered an omen blah blah blah, and has lived a long, long lifespan. He essentially wants an heir so he can transfer his soul (or what's left of it, since he's sacrificed pieces of it over the years to gain more power, lengthen his life span, etc) to the heir. Having a half-demon child who would inevitably be his vessel would allow him to cheat death, and also sacrifice the child's soul as opposed to the last fragment of his own, allowing him to fulfill the deal, but still outwit and outsmart the contact between himself and the demoness.

If the warlock is going to sacrifice the last of his soul, he's pretty much going to die and burn in hell for all of eternity, unless your idea was an alternative to "I take your soul and you live like a lifeless husk until your body gives out"?

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:35 am
The Dyke Grenadier

As interesting as it sounds, I don't like it. It feels like you are just trying to push your own RP idea on me and only use the basis of mine as a garnish.

The whole point of her showing up is because he is minutes from death and has a whole lot of vengeance and hate in his heart. Not for selfish gain or to live longer  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:14 pm
Rynn01
The Dyke Grenadier

As interesting as it sounds, I don't like it. It feels like you are just trying to push your own RP idea on me and only use the basis of mine as a garnish.

The whole point of her showing up is because he is minutes from death and has a whole lot of vengeance and hate in his heart. Not for selfish gain or to live longer

Aight. No worries. Good luck finding a partner.  

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:22 pm
The Dyke Grenadier

Are you seriously going to drop this just because I don't think your idea will go well with my idea? That I don't want to use it? I thought you were interested in this

Man if I left every RP that the other person shut down my ideas I would have no partners at all  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:07 pm
Rynn01
I just got this idea in my head and it won't leave and I'd love to play it. This has been done before but I don't think it has been recent

"Enter a contract with me and I will save your life and grant you the power to defeat your enemies. You belong to me."

Thats basically it. I would be the demon offering the power, and your character will be the guy who ended up near dead.

I love the idea it sounds interesting wanna give it a go?  

Reiki Suki

Unsealed Misfit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:22 pm
Reiki Suki

Yes! PM me and we can build on this further  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads