Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pm
Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

Drexl smiled at the two of them then glanced to his brother. "Yes, that is a challenge. Beat me and I'll let you do whatever you want for the month." That just made the perfect idea form in his head. "Aha, I got it. Lixes. Beat me in a spar and I'll let you be as heroic as you want. Lose to me and you think of your own safety first. As in you don't do things alone. You train a beast to go with you."

He looked at his brother. "What do you think of that?" he blinked. "Sorry, Rajini. He and I got into a argument about him being a lone hero." he sighed. "I'm mostly over it, just wish my little brother would think of his family's worry." he stuck out his tongue at the other. Playfully. It was a sign that he was indeed over it, just giving him crap for being a brat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:36 am
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The two of them metaphorically beating their chests didn't seem to bother her too much. Or at least it didn't seem that way. On the inside Rajani was bristling. Lixie was her best friend and even though Drexl was his brother, the guy was a giant. Still, Lixes didn't seem to think he would get hurt so she kept her worries and... disapproval? to herself.

Instead she took notice of something Lixes said. The giant brother had a princess but apparently looked good in his dress. That caused Rajani to view Drexl differently. As her brain worked she eyed him and tilted her head. While it would take much more than this first meeting for her to trust the giant brother the way she trusted Lixes, she at least now understood how her best friend could be so relaxed knowing her people issues. It made her look at the blonde and smile, feeling the urge to hug him again. Rajani moved so that she no longer needed that physical contact with Lixie to feel safe. In fact it seemed like she was comfortably between the two brothers without looking like she might run at any second.

"Well, he won't be a lone hero anymore. I'll go with him and make sure he's perfectly safe." Two hammers were better than one right? Rajani turned to look at Lixes again, this time reaching out and tugging on the longer bits of his hair. "You stop running off alone and I won't be alone if Elsif comes back again, deal?" It was a fair exchange right? If he brought someone along then she would as well. Of course it would be a bit more difficult for her since she didn't have many people she trusted but she was willing to work on it if it meant Lixes didn't put himself in danger needlessly.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:20 am
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes seemed to think about the offer for a moment before he gave a bit of a sighing sound, "Really? That doesn't really seem like a fair deal. You listen to me for a month or I have to do all that for what? Forever? What I do isn't as bad as you want to make it out to be, I protect people." It really did seem as though he was getting ganged up on, not only was Drexl acting as though he didn't know what he was doing but it seemed that Rajani as well.

Giving a grumpy sort of pout he said, "How about I just duel you to prove that I can in fact beat you despite the difference in size? That way you don't have to obey me for a month when I win." He gave nod of his head before looking over at Rajani and said, "Hmm... well, I don't know about that. I don't mind hanging out with you but I think we might make a mess if the two of us go into battle together smashing things with hammers." A thought that actually made his smile return once more despite the two trying to team up with him to curb his hero work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:19 am
Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

Drexl chuckled. Oops, looks like he got Rajini on his brothers case now. Wouldn't want the potential girlfriend to scold him early. He waved a hand. "Alright, alright...you win. One bout, you and me...settle the issue." he smirked. He liked this...having Rajini around was fun for sure. He looked around to see where Pyre had gone off to...

"I have to check on Miqwe..." he said as he stood to go towards the backdoor. "Lixes, come say Hi to your four-legged nephew eh?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:30 am
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

So he'd rather go alone and also have her be alone? Rajani snorted a little and rolled her eyes. "Who said I would be smashing anything? I'll leave all that hero stuff up to you. I'd just be there to make sure you don't need an extra hand." She gave another small tug on his hair before letting go and moving so that she could find her seat again. With the two going on about a fight to settle the issue she made sure to take herself out of the conversation.

Rajani didn't like the idea but she didn't say as much. She did, however, reach for more food to snack on. The little bit she'd nibbled on had made her want more. So she took a small piece and started to eat. It was about the same time that Drexl mentioned Miqwe. She didn't know who that was, or what since it had four legs, so all she could do was tilt her head curiously. Obviously Drexl hadn't created the "nephew" so she had to wonder where it came from.

((small post.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:07 am
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes seemed to consider it for a moment before he finally nodded his head, "Alright, you just tell me when you're ready for that bout, Drexl. We can even have your princess on hand if you like since he can heal anyone that might get hurt."

Turning to look over at Rajani he listened to what she was saying before giving a little laugh, "Alright, I think I can deal with that." He didn't mind remaining in the hero role since that was exactly where he wanted to be after all. He was alright with having her as back up, or his brother if he wanted to be back up, so long as they didn't think that he would make sure to have back up at all times. If something were to happen suddenly and someone needed help right away he'd have to help. If it was a planned out patrol though then back up should be easy to find.

"Hrm? Oh, yeah. Want to go meet Miqwe? He's my brothers mount to be and is really cute... well, so long as you don't mind things with teeth." He said, hopping up to his feet. Looking to his brother he asked, "Should we bring him a snack?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:27 am
Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

Drexl nodded to his sibling. "Yeah we should." he grabbed a slab of meat before walking to the back door. Opening it to the small lumbering form of the Limbara he jumped. "Well, there you are! Uncle Lixes has a friend over---hey hey!!! Get back here!!!"

Miqwe started hustling his happy little butt on further outside when he saw a new person. Drexl sighed as he watched his little future mount trying to hide. He looked to his brother. Then back to Rajini. "Miqwe is sorta shy around new people..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 am
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

As Lixes asked her if she wanted to meet the mount to be she tilted her head. What exactly had they gotten around Jahaur that would suffice as a mount for the giant? Then her friend mentioned teeth. The only thing with teeth that she could think of as big enough for Drexl was a Janarim. So instantly Rajani perked up and looked. "Oh?" Then her eyes went to toward the larger sized brother.

She was about to ask him what he had when he started shouting at something to get back there. Rajani leaned up to look when she saw the rear view of a beast she'd not spied before. As Drexl made an excuse for the creature she just stared before shaking her head. "I can understand that... but uhm, what exactly is Miqwe?" Rajani was fairly certain that nothing like that was in Jahaur. Nor was it in Oba. So... had it come from Matori? The shifter didn't think so. She'd spent enough time close to the water land to know that thing wasn't there.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 am
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes blinked his mismatched eyes a couple times then started to laugh, "Heh, never seen Little Bit run that fast to get away from something before. Now I have seen him run that fast to Drexl when he's hungry." He said, resting his hands on his hips, then shook his head. He really felt that if he tried Miqwe could be quite intimidating... but he kind of ruined that possible reputation right out of the gate by running away from people. Hopefully he got tougher when he got older so he could be a proper mount for Drexl. Not that he'd say as much out loud since he didn't want to insult either Drexl or Miqwe.

Turning to look over at Rajani he said, "Isn't he something? So many teeth. From what I gather he's supposed to get huge, armored, and pretty tough looking as he ages." Looking back to Drexl he made a motion with one hand, leaving it up to his brother to explain exactly what the little beast was and where he came from. It was Drexl's pet so he shouldn't take over and tell Rajani everything, right? He could let Drexl introduce his own beast.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:34 pm
Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

The bigger of the two males sighed as he walked out to start petting the small, for his breed, Limbara. "Miqwe is a Limbara, he was brought here against his will by what I learned were exotic traders." as he spoke he managed to get into a position where Miqwe laid his large head in Drexl's lap. "As Lixes said...when he's older he'll be all teeth, armor plates and durability."

He fed the young beast the slabs he grabbed from inside. Smiling as you could see all his teeth as the beast ate. "He's harmless at the moment, but don't ever corner a baby if you can help it. Teaching them fear before comfort is a bad idea."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Little bit? Was he running from her? Rajani blinked and looked at Lixes then at Drexl before looking back at the beast. "Am I scary?"/b] She didn't think so but then again she was quite used to herself.

Lixes went on to farther say that he was supposed to grow bigger and have lots more teeth. Teeth were good. Rajani leaned to the side a little to get a better view of the thing. With Drexl farther explaining it she smiled. "A limbara. Where is he from exactly? I don't believe such a beast is from Jauhar and I know it's not Oban." Most, if not all, the beasts in Oba were familiar to her. She'd spent enough time there.

Looking at Drexl as he mentioned not cornering a baby animal she nodded. "I know. Trust me.... I know how the young respond when cornered.." And it wasn't just beasts that acted that way. Rajani soon fell quiet as she became lost in her thoughts about time spent in Oba and the results of having been cornered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:56 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"It's not your fault, Miqwe is still a bit of a coward. I just hope he gets tougher as he gets older since it will be his job to keep my brother safe." He looked over at the limbara and called out, "You can do it, Little Bit! You can grow up big, strong, and powerful if you put your mind to it!" He'd cheer the beast on in hopes that it would help him to toughen up. If it meant Drexl's happiness, health, and safety then he was willing to try most anything. He'd lost enough family members and didn't want to risk another.

Looking between his brother and Raj he said, "I think my brother got him in Jauhar but his kind actually originate from the toxic island if I recall right." He looked to Drexl for confirmation. While he was pretty sure that was where he came from he knew that Drexl knew for certain since he had put in far more work learning about limbara then he did. Drexl was the rider after all and needed to know all the information that came along with raising such a beast. He found himself wondering for a moment if he should get a mount and if it would help with hero business.

After a moment though he shrugged, deciding that he didn't really need one of those since it wasn't as though they could follow him anywhere and everywhere he might want to go. What if he had to climb a tree from some reason? No limbara would be able to follow him up there.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 am
Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

Drexl nodded. "Yeah, Miqwe's species can be found on Yael." he shifted so that Miqwe had full view of the newcomer. Feeling that his tiny beast was trembling a little he figured seeing the newcomer at all times would help. It seemed to work as he smiled up to the other two. "I'll be out here for a while with him...I haven't been able to just sit and relax."

Miqwe seemed to pick up on those few words 'out here' , 'with him' and the beast promptly snuggled into the human like Drexl was going to vanish in the next few seconds. Drexl chuckled as he stroked the beasts leathery skin where the plates ended.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff