Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] This Time For Sure (All Too Soon & Red-Stained Blossom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, All Too Soon shouldn’t have been surprised to find himself in this position again, a father-to-be with babes on the the way. But he was surprised. At least this time he knew about it before hand he supposed.

After finding his first set of children he’d been a doting and attentive father that traveled with them and their tribe, the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Even though his “co-parent” insisted he was not necessary in their upbringing, he persisted. His three existing children were now adults, with two of the three already having become parents themselves. He supposed it wasn’t so strange to be having more now himself, even if he hadn’t exactly planned it.

So now here he was again but this time, this time for sure, he’d be there from the beginning and this time he’d make sure he knew they had the best chances himself- by seeking the MotherFather’s blessing from one of her chosen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 pm

News - or gossip, to call a shroom a shroom - spread like wildfire in the Royal Rainbow Troupe, which is about as much as could be expected for a tribe largely comprised of Acha. Even if All Too Soon hadn't planned to go to a Legendary, the Legendary would've come to him - to wit:

"Soooo I heeeeard someone's about to become a father agaaaaain," Rouge sang as she rounded his flank, and bumped his rump with a salacious wink, "eh? Eh?"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
“Ah! Rouge- I was just looking- yes, that’s right.” All Too Soon tripped over his words as his nerves began to get the better of him. He hadn’t been this nervous around her since he’d first joined the troupe and encountered her. That hadn’t lasted long and he hoped he could shrug this bout off just as quickly.

“Do you remember the dark doe with rainbow skeleton markings?” He smiled ruefully at the thought of her. She was gorgeous and he was sure he’d only beaten Watch Me to her side by a moment when he’d first greeted her at a show. He grinned. “I know everyone must be wondering, she’s the one.”

Jun D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 pm
"I KNEW IT! I WIN!" she crowed, hopping up and down in place - before remembering her gravitas as the Motherfather's own, "congratulations, you'll make beautiful babies. Very colourful. Might you...specifically want them to be anything other than beautiful?"

Basking in the inner glow of knowing she'd get to tell a few troupe members I told you so in a little while, she beamed a particularly benevolent (and smug. Especially smug.) smile. It was, she felt, a very encouraging one.

Araucana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:14 am
All Too Soon startled at Rouge’s sudden outburst but smiled in return and straightened his posture as the two got down to business.

“Thank you. I’ve thought about it a lot. I want them to be open minded and patient with the lessons they might have to learn, especially those from unexpected teachers.” He laughed lightly as he finished the request. After all, if there was one thing he knew of his family, it was they certainly had a streak of recklessness that followed impatience. Even he had is moments, if his soon-to-be twice-over fatherhood wasn't indication enough. His daughter Mare in the Moon might've been the only exception he knew of thus far.

“If that’s something reasonable to ask,” All Too Soon back-pedalled a little nervously, though he still smiled with amusement. “I know asking sensibility of the young is… well, perhaps a little much to hope for.”

Jun D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:27 pm
A curious expression grew on her face as she listened to his desire. It was something between compassion and pity. She touched a hoof to his shoulder.

"You're wasted on the Royal Rainbow Troupe," she said.

Then she sprang up and landed lightly before him.

"Motherfather, hear my call! Your thoughtful son has sussed it all: the lessons that his babes will learn, from those they ought, and not, in turn - let them be heard with open mind, to find the not turn ought in kind. Let them with patience learn it through - as patient as a babe will do."

She ended her little ditty with a sober caper, frowning just a tad, "Well, 'can be' would've been better, but it was a bit too late to find another rhyme."

Araucana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out