Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Different is Good (Pumpkin Rock & Roses in Bloom )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If she was being honest with herself, Pumpkin Rock had never expected to be a mother. Her coloration was bizarre, as were her markings, and it didn't seem likely that a potential mate would find her appealing and wander her way. However, all of that changed the day she came across a buck that not only shared physical similarities, but also complemented her personality quite nicely. One thing led to another, and well...now they were expecting.

She'd been told by others that a blessing was good to seek, though it wasn't always guaranteed that one could be found. Still, the Kio went on a search with hopes to help her offspring in any way that she possibly could.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:22 pm
"First time, I take it?" Roses in Bloom called, emerging from the brush to greet the kio doe. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she sauntered over, pausing to offer her a fond nuzzle in way of greeting. As was her new custom, she fell in line with the doe's walking, smiling as they made their way through the swamp.

"Might I offer my congratulations to you, then. Children are very exciting. What is your name, little one?"

G a b y
Sorry for the delay!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm
The sudden appearance of the mare nearly caused Pumpkin Rock to jump, though she quickly settled and even felt herself grow a bit excited over the fact that she'd been found by the very one she'd hoped to locate herself. "My name is Pumpkin Rock, and it is my first time," she said, looking at her companion curiously. "You see, this was all very unexpected so I'm a bit lost." It wasn't so much the thought of raising young that intimidated her as it was how her young would fair once they entered the world.

Moonstone Dazzle
It's totally fine! <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces