Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Heroes of Legends << Underconstruction >>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:14 pm
Heroes Of Legends

This is my World

History of Heroes

For a Millennium, Heroes are born from those who step and take action, Heroes are define as people. Whether of there looks, religion or Race. Everyone can make the choice and become a Hero. Those who have, and now live on as Legends. Their stories are remembered. Reminded, and carried by destiny, Legacy and Fate. But Fate does not hold as a shackle, it is not defied as a destiny to where or when you will conquer or die trying. It is a word, empowered by those who have seen and sought the future. But even so, Fate can be changed. Changed by those who decide it themselves. One man has changed his fate, And now live's on, as a Legend among everyone. That defied him as a scoundrel. He now live's strong and steady facing obstacles and so forth. People are described as poor middle class individuals, yet just because what other's think it can also influence other's. And that power can become something known as "Destruction"

But what makes a hero a hero? What makes them who they are now. What charm effected them to believe that swinging a sword, can save a damsel in distress facing a dragon that breathes molten fire. Yet in stories, they come out victorious and with that, people believe stupid beliefs that they can become god and slay a dragon with one easy swing. Again a Simple "Word" can empower 1 to 1 Million, the power to influence is a scary thing.

What Kind of story is there?

The story is made up by 1 person, then those individuals follow up and make the story expand. The imagination of 1 can spread and create a chain to other's. The story is yet told, to tell the truth. The story is not made by 1 person alone, it is made by the people who help and surround the world in their own vision, colors, sound, touch and etc. This world is like any other we have seen, told, remembered, reminded. You can say, this world is a place of varieties and differences. It has everything, Fantasy, Romance you name it. The name? lol well to be honest, the name is not the title yet the name of place you were born by birthright is known as "Fey" Fey is a world, that expands beyond belief, beyond dreams and comprehension. This worldly realm does not stop, and yet it still grows. Cities? Towns? Countries? I guess I do have a role in telling you this. "The world is ours" In our own imagination, the world is where you are born from, Powers? Well that depends on you actually, does your character gain a power to wield endlessly? No bounds. Are there restrictions to our extent? Yes and No. The answer you really seek is can my powers be able to evolve? Can they be able to chain lightning to multiple foes? Am I able to summon creatures that extend the size of a vehicle and height of a ice-cream truck? Then yes, But if you were asking, Am I able to spend myself standing casting a spell far greater then everything on this plane and be able to wipe everything off the map? Then your answer is no.

So what else can I evaluate with you?

Well, I guess I can say that, the place you decide to be born from. Give it a name, then explain what it looks like. Is it bright? Glistening sparkles in the water? Animals dancing. That creativity is your's to control. The power you have is not bound by me, yet some of the story can be altered by other's to keep the story interesting. Am I fully aware what I'm saying? Well that depends on how you explain it to me. Am I aware what I'm saying can effect your choices of joining? Or Can it be that I'm too lazy to come up with a story for you to follow up on. Well let me tell you this, everything you have read is what I've been trying to explain. "The world is Ours" Whether you decide to take action, or make it up as we go along. That is up to you. Following from behind a story, is what role player's take part on, it gives them an insight and where to start with. Yet my story is a blank piece of canvas, with you holding a brush and the words as your colors, the possible can be a possibility. It just depends are you willing to paint a world in your own "world" or is the world that I have created not good enough?

I mean I can slap a few pages in, a few plots, places, npcs. But what that means is that I have no realization towards what we have been chatting to each other about. But being who I am, I'll start you with a story of my own, and from there I'll let you choose or decide if you want to continue. The story is quite simple. The world is in crisis, The world is in shambles, Everything is in turmoil. Villagers, citizens, people are running a muck some are taking advantage of this destruction. Now it's to you to finish the blank pages. How will you deal with this world of mine? And how will you be able to change it and alter it into a world of your own? Now that's a question yet answered. Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:14 pm
So, here's your story that you asked for.

50 years ago a purge was commenced, during the whole election scheme between the Illuminati and the Chaos faction. Now, the Illuminati is what you believe it to be, sex, drugs you name it. The Chaos faction is a syndicate that believes in control. Yet in between these two factions 1 has emerged in between known as The Temple. The Temple believe in harmony and salvation. Between these 3 factions, an unknown purge started summoning every nooks and cranny of demons, gods, and so forth. The world yet you knew is not the world you thought it was and now you have to choose a faction to survive.

In a dream you see yourself, walking, gliding, flying, surfing etc. But infront of you is a dark world, yet seen or sung. You walk, you hear voices, your curious and yet you still step forward. The dark world starts to revolve around you, changing into doors, walls and hall ways. You are confused of what is going on. But you still hear those voices far infront of you. The Door begins to shallow away from you, you start running towards it. And from there you wake up breathing hard, sweat dripping. You have answers yet you believe it was just a dream. But what made you feel scared? Why am I dripping in sweat, why is my breathe so heavy? was it really a dream?

5 months later, you start to realize the dream has become part of reality, you enter a world it's dark, bloody hell, gravestones, grave marks, zombies, vampires, wolves. You see things that might as well be a dream, yet it felt real? A woman stands before you, guiding you to the other side of the world. You feel like you haven't slept for ages, yet you feel your awake? Through the guidance you are given a choice. To whether to join a faction or live on in this world of darkness. The choice was simple.

10 months later, you are now in control. You see the world in desolation, you see things that no mere human or like creature would believe. Can this really be real? Or am I still asleep yet to be awoken. But, a man appears in glistening light, he stands infront of you all. Ready to explain your purpose in this world. Will you listen? or not?

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 am
Character Progression

During the creation of this RP. I asked a friend of mine to tell me what she/he liked about this, or what could be changed or done to make it suitable. Well, I listened, gave her/him a few facts and agreed to some of their ideas. Now this is where you begin making a character. Hell, do what you like. The character you decide and how or whom to build from down to the top is on you. I'll slap a few stuff into the character creation, the rest is on you. In this world you can be anything, even a god if you like. But the god mode still stands and you can't use it. > smile . Sorry it's part of the guilds rule and I must follow it. You can be a character who has this epic sword, but yet the god modding still stands. Doesn't matter how cool it looks like or how much damage it deals, there is always a Flaw. A sort of weaknesses that will keep you from bending things to your will.

Basic Skeleton

Character Creation

[b]Name & Surname:[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b](Boy, Girl - Transgender, Transvestite etc.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (A Link or a Picture)
[b]Age:[/b] (13 - 50)
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight: [/b](Effect's you in some sort of way, do to Light footing or Endurance. )
[b]Power or Ability:[/b] (1 power or 1 ability <- Just because.)
[b]Partner:[/b] (If you choose to have a pet, or spirit)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (Decide the frame, line, and color etc. or put a link.)
[b]Inventory:[/b] (Technically the stuff you carry with you time to time.)
[b]From what world you are from:[/b] (Technically this is just here if you like to add to creation.)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Story, where did your character come from, how did he obtain his [b]abilities etc.)
Username:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:37 pm
Rule's & Guidelines

Pirates rule "Parlay"

Our rule "Never fart on a man's balls."

Your Rule "Respect each other."

Terms of service : Follow it to a " T "

PG: 13 boy's and girl's not my rule it's the guild and gaian rule.

Killing without permission - will earn you a warning and after that a immediate death.

No God Modding - Idc if you are a god. I'll smite you down and put you in a corner with shackles of Kryptonite and place a Dunce hat on you for not listening.

No sexual Harassment - You will be kicked out of this rp if you go too far. I'm serio.

To Join, just pm your profile titled " Restriction."

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers