Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] What Time Will Tell (Too Good to Be True x Bitter End)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbelievable swept through the mangrove, the trees a blur at the edge of her vision and the snow silent beneath her hooves. Only her breath, clouding in the night air, hinted at her passing; she truly was her mother's daughter.

Her pace was tireless, unhindered by the swell of her belly. She paused only once, glancing quickly over her shoulder, and moved on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:29 am
There should have been something in her impressively speedy wake, something following rapidly and terrifyingly. Something intriguingly predatory and aggressive, nipping at her heels - an animal with many pointy bits, eyes glinting dangerously in the scarce light as it chased after her, giving her a reason to run as quickly as she was.

Instead, anticlimatically, it took quite a while before a hurrying caveworm caught up with her. Or really, until a caveworm kinda sorta mildly tagged onto her trail, surging at times to scuttle after her swift steps with its multitudes of tiny feet, and dropping back at other times only to try and catch up again, with almost resentful glowing eyes. Yet, it persisted, with an angry clicking of mandibles, as the little feet clicked too in its agitated, lagging chase. At times, it fell to the ground and crawled along like a millipede that was altogether too big, seeming to sullenly sight her swollen belly with great annoyance.

It would have been a poor excuse for a greater caveworm, but to be kind to the caveworm, the doe really was running very fast, and one would say that was a good thing, given that she was really quite pregnant.

Ryuukishin
wow what's the hurry gurl

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:19 am
Unbelievable slowed, staring straight ahead. When the dark proved no less penetrable, she circled to face the cave worm.

"You do me an honor, if it's me you've come to visit." It sounded false, even to her. She'd taken two sharp turns and a winding, roundabout loop in an effort to shake it off her trail: that it'd come to see her, there was no doubt. And considering the glow of its eyes and her own condition, there was no question as to why, either.

If she'd more her mother's grace, she might have tried for conciliation. Instead, she asked, "Will it be long?"

Maxx D
free pancakes limited time only

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 pm
The caveworm paused in its tracks after her halt, raising its front half to perch like a hissing snake. It swayed, undulating for a while as if it was catching its breath, staring at her with judging, glowing eyes that were as hard as they were bright.

Slowly, ever so slowly, without taking its eyes off her, the backmost legs articulated in a particular fashion, to gradually bring its hind around.

Eventually, the caveworm stood in front of her in a magnificent, petty arch, that showed both its jawsome face and its chitinous behind to the doe plainly.

Give me a good reason to bless you that you wouldn't mind the Motherfather hearing, the voice that wafted into her head was ragged and breathy, and also somewhat unimpressed, and we'll see.

Ryuukishin
wow i would only run so hard for waffles

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:57 am
If the voice had been unexpected, Unbelievable hid it well: the dip of her head could be taken for contemplation rather than surprise. And if her mood were better, she might have laughed, too, for the mare had so neatly turned her own request back upon her. But all she could think of now was how conspicuous two sets of glowing eyes were to one, and the distance she could have crossed in the time spent here.

"Does the Motherfather judge?" She didn’t wait for an answer. "None will care for them as much as I will. That should be reason enough, I think."

She shrugged, trying for indifference, but she’d been traveling for days and the brief respite only accentuated the strain. Her facade broke. It was for a moment and no more—but a glance was all one needed.

They would not have to be so guarded, if not for my mistakes...

Maxx D
but also consider

i had to look at a pancake with strips of chicken breast on top of it to find this picture

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 am
The caveworm's mandibles moved in a strange, grinding way, crunching and snapping with an unpredictable rhythm before the mare emerged instead, and laughed a rasping laugh. She took a moment to orient her kimeti butt and her large scaly tail away, back to its natural position.
"The Motherfather has her days of judgment," she stood, proof of her statement, "as does every parent, and every kin - I myself, am both. Yet every parent," the smile that decorated her face was wry, a little nasty, a little kind, "also has the ability to listen, and to love. I see you'll be working on that."

The mare nodded approvingly, seemingly buoyed by the doe's acquiesce or her own dramatic speech, and declared with great pomp and purpose: "may they arrive healthy - and let them make their own mistakes to regret."

Then in an instant, she was a caveworm again, eyes glowing as intensely as ever. The caveworm shuffled away on its many little unhappy limbs, at a much slower pace than before, because it was incredibly sick of running.

Ryuukishin
That's incredible Ryuu but like it literally says Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons so all I need is a kitchen and three sons, not like, running
also I made the incredibly bad decision of blankly searching 'waffle butt' for you. So uh, here

anyway you can finish!! yey gj

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:16 am
"Thank you," Unbelievable murmured, meaning it—she would not have lingered to say even as little as that, otherwise.

She turned aside, envying the mare's sedate pace, and ran.

Maxx D
oh my god; storage compartments for one well-treated butte(tm)

Thank you SO much!! <333

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff