Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm
Nin 8

Well that was an impressively deep answer to a somewhat simple question if she did say so herself. "Thats beautiful Daddy, I'm glad you adopted me, you changed my life as well. I really didn't want to grow up in that place alone for forever. Now at least I have you as my guiding light and can explore what I want to be. I feel like otherwise I may have been behind in so many different ways and broken too."

Her father enveloped her in his arms, chasing octopi apparently forgotten as she shared a very deep heart wrenching moment.

She was the luckiest girl in all of tendaji.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:29 pm
Iso 9

"Well, it really was the best thing I have ever done and I hope to continue to do it with your help so that we can help others in similar situations to your own find a good home with us. As long as they seem to be able to fit in with our family it makes no matter to me weather they are Oban or Zenan or Matorian or anything else. We after all do not get to choose who we are born to and what happens to our parents. You know I too was an orphan but I was already a prentice when it happened. Your Grandmother passed away giving birth to my youngest brother. And your Grandfather was no loss when he passed on either, he was not a nice man."

He loved his Mother above all others and wished that he had gotten to meet his twin sister, but in light of their father perhaps it was best that Isolde was never alive long enough to remember anything.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:31 pm
Nin 9

If he had told her before, Nin had quite forgotten. "You were an orphan too?" She asked shock written all over her face as he walked out of the water, the conversation having gotten too deep for hunting in shallow waters.

"What happened to you, did you stay with an older brother or something?" If he had been a prentice when all of this happened he hadn't been that old then, not that much older than her after all.

"Were you put in an orphanage too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:34 pm
Iso 10

"No I couldn't find any of my brothers and I spent years combing Jauhar until I started looking in other states too, I finally found Issaly and Isaris the two boys younger than me and they were the ones I was most worried about too. I cannot describe the relief of finally finding them after almost all of my hope was gone, I know what it is to be lonely. To go from a big family to just myself alone and unsure if anyone else had survived."

He hugged her close and asked. "Well since our octopus trip yielded nothing lets go to the market and find something for dinner."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:36 pm
Nin 10

In hindsight perhaps it was good that she had been in an orphanage for a while. Being alone and on one's own seemed like such a horrible experience. She at least has other orphans who shared similar stories. Her father had had no one until he found his Brothers a year or two AFTER he had been separated.

She clung to him tight and nodded her head. Yes a bustling market would be good for the both of them right now since their emotions were quite raw and on their faces. Some normalcy would bring them back into balance.

"I love you Daddy."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces