Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Smerdle

Tsallin quirked a brow at the bow and shrugged at the merchant. If that was how he wanted to do things then that was how it was going to be. This was the lad's business not his. Perhaps the ink was more valuable to him than it was to others, or he was never taught to haggle.

It would be worth it once in a while to see the look on the merchants face, if the ink seller's was anything to go by. He snorted in shock.

The ink must be what the lad was looking for in a way if he had purchased it.

He asked the woman when she would be getting more ink in. She said within the week there would be more. He nodded satisfied that his own stores would hold out until then.

"Is there anything else you need at the market Howth?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 pm
Even if there was, he wouldn't be able to afford it now. He shook his head.

"This is plenty for today. It's a remarkably deep shade for a natural ink." It might have seemed like an odd thing to be excited about, but Howth certainly was. He couldn't wait to get back to where he was staying and try out a few rudimentary concoctions.

"Thank you again." It seemed to be all he was doing today, thanking Tsallin, but he wouldn't have gotten nearly this far had it not been for the knowledgeable boy.

Aukai Oceansoul

Smerdle

Scamp

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm
"I love writing with it, its better than the ink I've seen elsewhere." He thanked the seller and moved off, peering at the other stalls nearby. But he didn't really need anything else either.

"Its a lovely market overall, I wonder if where your from its similiar? A few different kind of goods around here than what you are used to perhaps?" he was unfathomably curious.

It wasn't every day that you got to meet someone from a place you couldn't get to easily.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:50 am
Howth nodded. "I can see the similarities between the items sold at our markets and the ones here, even if they look slightly different. The strangest things are the foods." Or what he presumed to be food. He had solely eaten prepared meals since he had arrived, combinations of items clearly meant for consumption. But when vegetables and fruits were just... intact and raw like some of these were, they looked a little funny to his eyes. "You should come to Belrea someday and see for yourself."

Aukai Oceansoul
sorry about the waiittttttt <3

Smerdle

Scamp

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:04 pm
Smerdle
Fin?

He did like food, he wondered what the food was like in Belrea if it was so strange here. How curious. "We shall see, I don't know that I am brave enough to step onto one of those ships. Quite simply they scare the bejebbus out of me." He preferred flying on things with brains as opposed to magic keeping it up in the air.

"I should be getting back home now, they will start to look for me very soon assuming that this boy dumped me in the sand and left me." He chuckled. "Thank you for the chat Howth, It's always nice to meet kind, new and interesting people."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff