User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
darkcyan // #CD6889

Blueberry Fishes wasn't sure is she was expecting just yet, but her and Goldenripe had been trying so maybe? Even if she wasn't though, having a blessing before wasn't bad, right?

Not that she'd known what a blessing was before overhearing a group of does talking. By the time they were done, Blueberry knew that legendary kin were more common than they used to be, they can ask the MotherFather to bestow gifts on unborn children, and giving a gift is customary.

She wasn't at all sure about the gifts the children recieve, some claimed their children were granted things like beauty and charm. While most said health was what they got. Health sounds like the best gift, if you ask Blueberry. So with that in mind, she went fishing. What could be a better gift for one of Her chosen than a nice juicy fish?

Now she just had to find a legendary kin. No telling what they look like, old and wise, whatever that means. Or maybe even like an animal. So really, anywhere. Or anyone.

Blueberry wasn't about to give up, though, and kept right on the trail. Every time Blueberry caught sight of a critter, she'd stop and talk to it, hoping it would be a legendary in disguise. They all run off, though. Except for this little foxbun, who was coming toward her. Curious. Blueberry sets the fish down, and speaks to the bun. "Hello. Can you help me? I need a blessing, please?"

Fish Bones twitches his nose at the doe, it's not often one recognizes him. Or she's just lucky, either way he nods. "Of course, I'd be happy to help."

Blueberry isn't at all sure how the legendary is talking, no sound of voice as far as she can tell. She nudges the fish toward him, "Thank you! I caught you this fish, ad a gift."

Fish Bones hops forward, resting his paws on the moss wrapped fish and nodding in thanks. "May your children be healthy and happy."

"Thank you! Thank you! I have to go and get ready, thank you again, and enjoy the fish!" Blueberry says excitedly, then turns and practically races up the path.

Fish Bones watches her go, smiling and waving, then shifts to Stag picks up his fish and heads home.