[PRP] Gardening (Nature Sways x Story)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nature was doing what he did best, he was collecting pretty greens to take back to his little haven, to carefully churn up the dirt with a hoof, and gently deposit the roots into the ground, to cover and water them, and nurture his newest plant friend till it was a big healthy plant. He also had a habit of bringing back things he thought his plants might like. A pretty feather, a brightly colored stone, things like that.

His plants were his family, and had distinct personalities, and likes (and dislikes), and he was trying to please one of his plants who he felt had been sulking him for some time, and was now trying to make it up to 'her' like one would an unhappy lover, trying to bring them out of a bad mood.

So after he finished planting his new little friend, and carefully poured water onto it, he was over to his precious and nuzzling at her some. "See? I brought you a friend, who'll be nicer to you than he is. Always trying to wrap and tangle, and strangle. He knows better, he's just jealous because he thinks I love you best." words sugary sweet as he lipped away a discolored leaf. "There, now you're just as beautiful as ever." a happy sigh from him before he was prancing over to the larger vine. "And you. Stop picking on her, or else." a hoof brought down on the ground with a bit of a thud, to bring across his displeasure.

"Yes I'm mad at you! I found your roots around her again, stealing her water, and you know better. It's hard to love you when you act so jealous. You know I love you as much as her." he sighed at the larger vine then, and leaned in against it. "I know you're sorry. I am too, I shouldn't get so upset, but I hate when you pick on her."

His conversation continued on this way a little longer, before he was leaving his carefully tended haven intending to see to his own needs, such as water and food before he was back to tending his plant loves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:52 pm
He heard the chatter before he could see the kin that was making it. As he drew near his eyes became mournful as he took in the acha's garden. Brimming with life native and not native to the area, and the way they were being talked to. With such love.

This is what Secret had wanted, a particularly cruel thought reminded him.

He stepped softly past a sweet potato vine, making note that it needed more clay in the soil, and 'hmm'd sweetly before speaking.

"He just needs more space," he breathed out slowly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:05 pm
A startled note was pulled from the bucks mouth at the sudden voice behind him, and he pulled away from his bigger vine, and planted himself squarely in front of his little plant family, eyes roaming wildly over the other buck.

Or was this a plant on four legs? He was suddenly very confused as to what, or who he was looking at and he took a half step forward, curiosity winning out as his eyes slowed down to a more acceptable speed and he slowly raked them over the stranger.

he's beautiful... Nature's mind supplied him as he took another little step closer, all eyes for the strange looking kimeti who reminded him already of his beloved plants.

"More room?" he looked around his little home, a thoughtful nod given. He could see about moving some things, to see about preparing the dirt so he could try moving him some. His head was swiveling back to the other though, taking him in.

"You're beautiful." words escaping him without further thought. It was meant as it came out, a compliment. Story was beautiful to him, and he let out a sweet sigh. "I didn't know plants could look like you. I wish I had though. I'd have found one like you years ago to bring here." why yes, he thought the other was a walking, talking plant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 pm
Story blinked and cocked a head at the other buck. Beautiful? He ...
"Hmm, yes. Thank you."

He nodded approvingly at all of the plant life surrounding them and smiled. It felt slow and creaky. He wasn't used to talking to anyone and couldn't remember exactly when the last time was. Talking to plants, though-- That he understood.

"What do I call you?"

Yes, excellent star.

Lirilei

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 pm
He beamed a little at the other accepting his honest words, his vines liked to argue their beauty with him, fishing for more compliments though he felt they were deserved. Still it was tiring sometimes. So that it was accepted so quickly, so easily, it was a warm feeling.

The question of his name, it brought him up short and he had to think a moment, leaning into the smaller vine, and whispering to her. "My love...what's my name again? Don't tell me you've forgotten as well?" he sighed, and carefully made his way to the larger one, and leaned into it, nuzzling it. "How about you? Do you recall my name?"

He listened intently, nodding his head a moment, eyes brightening. "Ah, right! Yes! Good, thank you!"

Finally he turned to the buck that he believed was a walking talking plant, and smiled warmly. "Nature is the quick name, but he says my full name is Nature Sways A Broken Mind. I like Nature better I think however." a thoughtful note from him.

"This, is Flower." a tip of his head toward the slimmer vine, and then to the larger "And he, refuses to tell me his name though he's been with us so long now. He likes to play coy with us." and he was nuzzling at the vine affectionately, a laugh from him. "He says he'll give you his name if you tell us yours however, pretty plant."

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:10 pm
Story smiled and said a gentle hello to Flower by way of shaking out the water his moss beard tended to collect. It was a combination of rain water and various running streams that he'd taken a drink from in his most recent travels. He sincerely hoped she liked it.

"It may be that your larger vine's name is always growing and so it has become too long to give. Like his roots." His voice wheezed with every breath he took as he spoke. Like boughs bending under too much weight.

"My name is much the same," he went on to explain.

"It is so long it is like a story and that is what you may call me."

He bent his head in a more formal greeting toward Nature.

Lirilei

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:08 pm
Nature watched as Story watered Flower, and smiled at that. "I think she liked that. She likes fresh, sweet water I've found since she came to live with me." well it was what she'd grown best with.

He was looking at the larger vine, and smiled "Maybe you're right. He was here, and allowed me to stay, and then let Flower join us." he nuzzled at the larger vine again. "Though, he says any name we wish to call him, is fine he'll answer to it. Precious is what I usually call him." and he seemed to 'respond' well enough to it in his mind.

He listened to the other and made a motion with his head to where he slept, a cushy bed of mosses, that he swapped out regularly. "You can rest there, if you'd like. I can fetch you water. If you like sweet water like Flower, or stronger water like Precious, I know the best places. There's a small pond near here, but the water is no good anymore."

Nature was watching Story with rapt attention, and came a little closer to him then, looking up at him with wide, awed eyes.

LOLLI qAq

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff