Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP
❈Kalos Region❈ Laverre City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The city of otherworldly dreams."

Laverre City is a town located in the Kalos region. It sits at the base of an ancient tree which now houses the Laverre Gym. An unearthly city created by those inspired by a mysterious and ancient tree 1,500 years old.

Places Around Laverre
Laverre Gym
Pokémon Fan Club
Gym Badge Storyteller
Café
Boutique

Wild Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
]

Amaze and Astonish
Blow us all Away

Aislin Montero
-Multilingual Librarian-

“Por eso y muchas cosas mas, ven a mi casa esta navidad” Ash sung softly as he surveyed his home. Technically, Christmas for him had started on the fifteenth, as was the latin american tradition of posadas. Ordell academy however, had kept him for a few days past that. He had missed the inauguration ceremony-the feast that welcomed his family as well as others from their community officially into the spirit of the holiday. He had however made it home finally last night-after some goodbyes with people from both Ordell and Lamia ( he was surprised he had managed to make friends in the new region, but there it was), and a somewhat lengthy plane ride.
“Tio Aslin!”
“Quehubo quehubo quehubo, hey who’s happy to see me”
Ash went down on a knee to receive the three children who had thrown himself at him, Behind them, his ten year old brother and fifteen year old sister waited for him to be somewhat stable before joining into the pile, while his twin sister ( and mother of the triplets) smiled from the table.
“Mama dijo-she said you were gonna cook-”
“And that you’re gonna make your papas garitnadas”
“Gratinadas” Albino corrected their younger nephew but looked just as excited to see Ash-or the prospect of Ash’s cooking who could say really.
“Y que vos estabas tarde”
“Vos si estabas tarde”
“Pero que vos-”
“Ella said that you-”
“Said that you were coming today” Isadora, said cutting the triplets off as they competed for who got to finish the sentence.
Ash stood up with two of the triplets, balancing one of them on a hip and another one on his shoulders. Handing the third one off to Isadora while putting his arm around Albino.
“You know I could carry you too” he told the ten year old, who stuck his tongue at his older brother then squeaked when Ash did just that.
“Vos vas a caerte Ash” his sister said shaking her head
“ Che, yeah okay.” Ash said putting his niblings down before smirking at his twin sister.
“Go get your mamma. Winner gets to ride on Clara”
The triplets squealed and ran off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking around Ash the city, Ash kept in his mind a tally of everything he would need for that night’s festivities-as well as ingredients for an attempt at that dulce de leche croissant he had tried back in lamia. The shop keeper had adamantly refused to hand out recipe, but Ash knew how to make croissants already and was optimistic that he could figure out.
And if not, well that was what they had fire alarms for.
On a whim he entered the boutique, running his hands along side the fabrics as equis sat digidently on his shoulders. He had some time before he had to start cooking, there was no shame in a detour.
“I should buy tia laura a perfume” he mused looking around “and a silver cross for Alain”
The entirety of the De Loup family would be coming for the clausura, and to spend the 24th for dinner and 25th for Christmas morning. Ash intended on having presents for all of them when they did.
He glanced at a watch, gold and shiny and big and wondered bemusedly if Nick would like it.
He had given his newest friend a Christmas card before leaving and an open invitation to spend some of the winter break in Kalos should he have no other plans. He wasn’t sure if Nick would take him up on it, but if he did…
Well it’d be a shame not to have a present ready.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Togekiss
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Serene Grace
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Air Slash
            ► Nasty Plot
            ► Roost
            ► Thunder Wave

Pokemon: Meowstic
              Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Nature: Bold
              Ability: Prankster
              Experience:
              Move Set:

► light screen
      ► reflect
      ► Thunder Wave
      ► Psychic

Pokemon: Lileep
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Calm
        Ability: Storm Drain
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Stealth Rock
            ► Giga Drain
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Toxic

Oh I'm sorry, am I talkin too loud?
Sometimes I get overexcited, shoot off at the mouth
I promise that I'll make you all proud

ooc:

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 pm
User ImageNICKmmwilliams
mm >>tUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nick stood just out of the road, a bottle of wine held loosely by the neck in his left hand. He was fairly certain this was the right house in front of him, and though he had looked up directions he still wasn't sure how'd he'd gotten here. What had possessed him to even bother shaving was a complete mystery. Nick stared at the house for a few moments longer; he could hear the people inside despite the walls and the distance. Then he tapped the wine against his leg and turned to leave without going in, but paused immediately when he saw who was coming. Ah. s**t. he thought, caught completely flat-footed.

User Image

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                  User Image
                                    N I S C A the Xatu
                                    An odd bird, Nisca usually chooses to remain in Nick's room staring out the window all day. Seems to be the most in tune with what her trainer is thinking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Bounce
                                      Held Item: n/a | Experience: 0/1000
                                      Move Set:

► Air Slash [75] | Flying | Special | 30% chance to flinch | 95% Acc
                                          ► Roost | Flying | Status | Recover half HP and lose flying type for turn
                                          ► Ominous Wind [60] | Ghost | Special | 10% Chance to raise all stats one stage | 100% Acc
                                          ► Confuse Ray | Ghost | Status | Confuses Target | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                      User Image

User Image
                                    S A I C I N the Cinccino
                                    A mouse with a bit of a superiority complex. Saicin is only helpful when Nick is the one asking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Skill Link
                                        Move Set:

► Tail Slap [25] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 85% Acc
                                            ► Swift [60] | Normal | Special | Ignores changes to accuracy and evasion | 100% Acc
                                            ► Rock Blast [25] | Rock |Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 90% Acc
                                            ► Sing | Normal | Status | Puts target to sleep | 50% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      C O L M the Braixen
                                      Independent but loyal to Nick, Colm only pays attention to something he finds interesting. He likes to tease, but can lose interest easily.

Gender: Male | Level: 30 | Nature: Sassy | Ability: Magician
                                          Move Set:

► Fire Spin [35] | Fire | Special | Traps target, causing 1/16 max HP as damage for 4-5 turns | 85% Acc
                                              ► Psybeam [65] | Psychic | Special | 10% Chance to confuse | 100% Acc
                                              ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                              ► Magic Coat | Psychic | Status | Reflects any move causing status conditions back on the attacker the turn it is used (Priority +4) | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                  P O K E B A L L S :

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:24 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
]

Amaze and Astonish
Blow us all Away

Aislin Montero
-Multilingual Librarian-

Ash had been preoccupied making sure that he had everything they needed for dinner that night...as well as buying presents for some of the people still missing. He walked the path to his sister's home on auto-pilot and didn't realize who was standing in front of him until equis gave a cry from his shoulder.
"Nick!" his face spread into a grin as he went over to hug his new friend "Queubo, you came! Is that-...did you bring wine"
The door open and Ash glanced over to see Albino standing there.

"Aislin les enfants sons-oh ñaño y este quien es?" the ten year old asked switching back to Spanish from the local french out of shyness. ( spanish was the language the siblings spoke the most and had become the one they spoke to each other when unsured of a situation)
"Is this your friend?" one of the triplets asked poking his head from behind Albino. "The one you asked to come?" said yet another
"il a l'air vieux" "Tonino! Don't say that!" "Well he doeees!"
Ash bit back a slight laugh before turning Nick around.
"Ya para niños vos van a asustarlo" he said chastising his niblings "but yes this is my friend. Go run to your mama and tell her to put another place out for dinner."
The kids ran off and Aislin then turned to Nick
"So what have you been up to? I hope we're not keeping you from much" he said unable to hide how glad he was that Nick had accepted his invitation. The two had been friends for less than a year since he started working at Ordell but Ash had grown quite fond of the janitor. ( and aside from Harvey who...to be honest was more of an aquantance with benefits, he was his only real friend there)
"Che this is my brother Arturio by the way" he said as he walked Nick to the door "Arturio this is Domenico Williams, he'll be joining us for the holiday."

"Mucho gusto-ah...I mean a pleasure" the ten year old said changing languages at the look from Ash that said Nick spoke English only. The boy's lilliipup, nowhere near as shy as his trainer, have a sharp bark of afirmation, running up to Nick for pets.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Air Slash
            ► Nasty Plot
            ► Roost
            ► Thunder Wave

Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Experience:
              Move Set:

► light screen
      ► reflect
      ► Thunder Wave
      ► Psychic

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Stealth Rock
            ► Giga Drain
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Toxic

Oh I'm sorry, am I talkin too loud?
Sometimes I get overexcited, shoot off at the mouth
I promise that I'll make you all proud

ooc: who would win NIck as his doubts or one shy baby with a lilipup lol.

Translations:
Quehubo: slang word made of Que Hubo. South American coloquialism meaning something along the lines of "what's up/what's happening/ect"
les enfants sons-The children are
oh ñaño y este quien es?- ñaño_ a term used in south america to mean a term for brother. A diminutive less formal way of hermano
y este quien es: who's this one?/and this one is who?
"il a l'air vieux-He looks old
Ya para niños vos van a asustarlo"_ stop it kids, you're gonna scare him.
Che-coloquialism from Argentina and near parts of South American. Roughly translates to 'oi'.
Mucho gusto-Nice to meet you

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:38 pm
User ImageNICKmmwilliams
mm >>tUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nick tensed up as Ash threw his arms around him. He forced himself to relax, reminding himself that it was just a hug. And by the time Ash stepped back, Nick had gained control of his face. He rubbed his hand down his face, feeling the stubble on his chin. "Ah, yeah," Nick said, glancing at the bottle in his hand. He didn't know much about wine, but he'd done enough research to at least select one of suitable quality. It would be rude to show up with no gift for the host after all... never mind he had been about to walk away without even entering.

Apparently one of the house's inhabitants had spotted them and decided to open the door. Nick tilted his head slightly as if to let the words slip in one ear better. The child had been about to say something, but instead asked about Nick. Since meeting Aislin, Nick had been learning some basic spanish. He did not, however, know exactly what another of the children had said. He was more busy being somewhat bemused by the plethora of youngsters. "You weren't joking when you said you had a big family." Nick was sincerely considering backing out despite having been spotted. Going in that house seemed more like going into a lion's den, despite how bright and inviting most people would find it.

"Ah- I'm really not missing much." Nick had trouble meeting Ash's overly-enthusiastic eyes, but when he did he couldn't help his lips quirking up in a smile. "I hope I'm not imposing," he stated in his deep voice, a bit of his feelings of not belonging seeping in. He felt like he shouldn't be here at all, but still came all the same. Ash was too likable for his own good. "Hi there, Arturio," he said, with some warmth. He certainly had a bit of a soft spot for kids. "Hey pup," he said to the lillipup, giving it a quick pet on the head before straightening. He still stood noticeably on the stoop. "Shoes off?" he asked, to provide a suitable explanation for his hesitance to enter.

User Image

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                  User Image
                                    N I S C A the Xatu
                                    An odd bird, Nisca usually chooses to remain in Nick's room staring out the window all day. Seems to be the most in tune with what her trainer is thinking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Bounce
                                      Move Set:

► Air Slash [75] | Flying | Special | 30% chance to flinch | 95% Acc
                                          ► Roost | Flying | Status | Recover half HP and lose flying type for turn
                                          ► Ominous Wind [60] | Ghost | Special | 10% Chance to raise all stats one stage | 100% Acc
                                          ► Confuse Ray | Ghost | Status | Confuses Target | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                      User Image

User Image
                                    S A I C I N the Cinccino
                                    A mouse with a bit of a superiority complex. Saicin is only helpful when Nick is the one asking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Skill Link
                                        Move Set:

► Tail Slap [25] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 85% Acc
                                            ► Swift [60] | Normal | Special | Ignores changes to accuracy and evasion | 100% Acc
                                            ► Rock Blast [25] | Rock |Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 90% Acc
                                            ► Sing | Normal | Status | Puts target to sleep | 50% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      C O L M the Braixen
                                      Independent but loyal to Nick, Colm only pays attention to something he finds interesting. He likes to tease, but can lose interest easily.

Gender: Male | Level: 30 | Nature: Sassy | Ability: Magician
                                          Move Set:

► Fire Spin [35] | Fire | Special | Traps target, causing 1/16 max HP as damage for 4-5 turns | 85% Acc
                                              ► Psybeam [65] | Psychic | Special | 10% Chance to confuse | 100% Acc
                                              ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                              ► Magic Coat | Psychic | Status | Reflects any move causing status conditions back on the attacker the turn it is used (Priority +4) | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                  P O K E B A L L S :

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
]

Amaze and Astonish
Blow us all Away

Aislin Montero
-Multilingual Librarian-

Aislin laughed a bit when Nick said that he wasn't kidding about having a big family.
"Multiple births run in the family" he explained as his sister's reprimand to the triplets ran through the house,
Arturio smiled and shook Nick's hand before leaning down to pick up his Lilipup, hugging it to himself almost subconsciously.
When Nick said he hoped he wasn't imposing both pink haired De Loups shared the same look, which they directed at Nick and was clearly meant to say that he wasn't and shouldn't think he was ( they had invited him after all)
"Of course you're not imposing" Ash said putting his arm around the older man "You brought wine. You can never impose if you bring wine."
"Asi es como Aislin coje la mitad de sus citas" Arturio muttered yelping a bit when Ash messed up his hair.
"Shoes are fine." Ash said when Nick asked if he had to take his off. He knew it was custom for some people to do so but his family wasn't only from Kalos.
"Hey Nick do you dance?" Aislin said getting a mischiveous smile on his face as they stepped into the house.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Air Slash
            ► Nasty Plot
            ► Roost
            ► Thunder Wave

Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Experience:
              Move Set:

► light screen
      ► reflect
      ► Thunder Wave
      ► Psychic

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Stealth Rock
            ► Giga Drain
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Toxic