[PRP] Escape (Glitters x Iridescence)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Freedom! the word sang through her head as she slipped away from her siblings. Oh sure, she loved them to bits, but sometimes, getting away from them, especially from Hold Your Tongue was a blessing in disguise. There was only so much of her brothers snarky, biting attitude she could take before she needed to pretty much literally run away for the day, without their knowledge. Hold meant well, but he was over bearing far too often and she needed a breather from his usual venom and spite.

So that was why she was where she was now, trying to put distance between herself, and the area her and her siblings called home. None of them had felt the need to scatter to the winds as they'd grown, but they all did like their solitude from time to time, for reasons that were her own. Hers being, she tired of playing peace keeper between her brother and... well everyone else it felt like.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Iridescence was quietly settled by a stream, enjoying a cool drink and the warm rays of the lowering sun. It had been a quiet day, spent traveling through the area, which was entirely new to him. He did not know much about it, but he had managed to find this spot. It was peaceful, and comfortable, and there was a nice supply of some of his favorite berries. He was considering staying nearby, and spending the night in this little space. In the meantime, however, he had enjoyed his rest.

He sighed, softly, tilting his head as he considered getting up and exploring the area a little more. He liked it here, but it was always good to explore a little more thoroughly, just to be sure there wasn't any surprise dangers, or an even better spot for him to find and settle in.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 pm
She had been running without paying much attention to where she was going, not caring. She knew how to get back, it wasn't that hard to see the out cropping of rock that rose up around the surrounding area. It was a safe location for them to be, and even from a distance was easy to spot. So she never worried when she literally ran off.

Finally though, she had run herself out and had let herself collapse into some soft, springy grass chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath, feeling pleased with herself for her escape. That is, until she heard the noise coming near her, though she couldn't yet see what was moving through the near by bushes. Glitters cursed herself mentally for running herself till she was so tired oblivious to dangers. Who knew what was coming at her! She stuggled back to a standing position, chest still heaving as she watched her surroundings closely, tensed to run again, for as long as she could.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:12 pm
He had finally gotten moving, though he had not gone far. He was simply walking through the underbrush, looking around curiously. He paused for a moment, when he was confronted by a surprising wall of some bushes. He considered, then shrugged and wiggled his way through them, not expecting to find much on the other side.

When he found himself almost face to face with an unknown doe, he froze for a long moment, staring at her, watching the way she was breathing heavily, then finally he gave her a tentative smile. "Ah... Hello. I am sorry if I startled you... I was just exploring the area. I am not familiar with where I am at the moment. I had no desire to intrude on a lady's rest, nor surprise her."

He hoped he did not sound stupid. Or suspicious.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:17 pm
This, was not what she had expected. A boar, maybe. They were plentiful at times around here. Maybe one of the bunnies, or even a fox bun if she'd been lucky to have a less aggressive animal coming at her. But a buck? A very striking one at that? It was very unexpected.

"Oh..." the word fell from her lips in surprise, and she relaxed then, the flight instinct replaced by relief. She stared at him a moment longer, before she realized he'd spoken to her, and she kicked herself mentally. "It's alright, really. I wasn't sure who, or what was coming through there, and it was best to be ready, in case, rather than run for no reason." for which she was glad, she didn't think she'd have been able to run far after all the running she'd already been doing!

"You may have surprised me, but at least it was in a good way, I don't mind that you almost literally stumbled upon me here. I've only been here a few moments myself. It's a nice place to rest." it was! Mostly secluded and safe, clean sweet water near by. It was an ideal place to rest for a short time, really.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:26 pm
He watched her, intently for the time it took her to calm down. When he saw her relax, he did too, grateful that he was not going to upset or scare the doe. "Oh, excellent. It is never my intention to scare people I have just met, let alone haven't met yet..." He paused, looked thoughtfully upwards for a moment, then added "Or really anyone I know at all, regardless of how recent our meeting. I am not looking to frighten people, in the long run."

Her comment about it being a nice place had him looking around at the patch the doe had settled in, curiously, eyes thoughtful. "It does seem to be a good resting spot, yes. Not one I might choose for a night's sleep, perhaps, but good for a short rest, or a pause in one's journey somewhere. I can see why you would choose to settle down here for a little, to relax."

He moved the rest of the way out of the bush he had been pushing through, carefully so as not to impugn on her space, and then gave himself a little shake, to make sure any twigs and leaves were dislodged from his coat. "This area seems to have a small surfeit of nice resting places, to be honest." His tone was admiring of the area.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 pm
"Well, small startles like that aren't such a bad thing I don't think. It's not like you were trying to startle me after all. I was more making sure it wasn't one of the boar from the area making it's way through the brush. That wouldn't have been much fun." not a bit, and she didn't feel like running away from one! "I'm glad you're not one to want to intentionally scare people." she'd heard stories of some who seemed to delight in scaring others, and not for the sake of a story but because they found it fun.

"Oh, no definitely not a good place to sleep. Day or night! Not a secure enough spot. But to rest for a short time, or hide away from everyone else... it's perfect." she gave a soft laugh, a smile on her lips. "I come here often to hide away from... well everyone else." a flick of her tail as she said that. "Or at least, the everyone else I know and see daily."

There was a pleased note from her as he complimented the area. Her family might not really claim the area in any way aside from the spot they lived but they were here all the time and she did like the area. "I'm glad you like it. It's full of a lot of beautiful things in it, and good places to rest. Both for a short time, or over night."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:43 pm
"Indeed, and that is true enough." He gave her a friendly smile and then nodded at the mention of boars. "Y...es. I would not wish to encounter a random boar. They can be... MOST... unfriendly. I have, in my travels, encountered a boar or two, and would rather not do so again. It is a less then pleasant occurrence, as they tend to take exception to my presence near them. I would generally prefer to avoid the snuffling terrors, if I can."

"I think... I found a nearby spot that will do for a good night's rest. I am looking around, to be sure, however, that there isn't something I feel would be better, which is, of course, how I encountered you." He nodded back at the bushes he had come through. "I was curious about the sudden large bush clump in my path, and decided to see what was on the other side."

He gave an agreeable nod. "It is one of the nicer places I have encountered, in my explorations of the swamp. I like it, it has the feel of a place one could call home." He paused, and then tilted his head curiously. "Hide from everyone? Are there those here who are unpleasant, that you must needs hide from them?" His tone was purely curious.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:20 pm
There was a soft laugh from her at him calling them snuffling terrors. It was an apt enough name for them really! "It sounds like you've had a few bad run ins with boars." she flashed him an understanding smile. "They're difficult to deal with, I agree." very much so. "They don't seem to like anyone."

"While this location is good for a short rest, over night I don't recommend. There are plenty of safer spots around here. I don't mind taking a look at where you're thinking, and weighing in on the safety of it." well it was an option, really.

His curious tone, and questions made her laugh softly, sheepishly and she shook her head some. "Yes, and no, you could say. Most of my family lives around here. Siblings, and mother...I'm mostly hiding away from one of my brothers, he has a habit of being curt, and rude to everyone. There's only so much I can take, before the need to run away and hide away for awhile strikes. All too often I'm the peace keeper between him and everyone else." him, or his twin but still.

"Otherwise, there's no one unpleasant around. If you happen to see a scowling buck, snapping at everyone though, that's Hold Your Tongue, and unless you feel like butting heads or have a verbal attack strike you, I'd turn and flee quickly, just to save the headache and hassle of dealing with him." she gave a slightly exasperated note. Clearly, she was in need of the time away from her family!

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:42 pm
He nodded, and made a face. "Mostly avoided anything too terrible, but not that long ago, as I was hunting for a place to settle for an evening, I accidentally angered a mother boar, and well... let's just say it took a long run before I escaped her wrath. They are dangerous and terrifying, if you ask me." He shook his head, expression blank as he thought about it. "I can not argue that I think they dislike the world."

He looked her right in the eye, and a grateful expression crossed his face. "I would appreciate that. You know the region, you would know the odds of surprise dangers. Thank you, lady."

"Ahhhhh family... Yes, I can see that. I have not seen my kin in some time, not since we went our own ways. Mother is always willing to have us with her, but we all have the urge to explore, to wander. She said that we got that from her, which confused me. She seems settled where she is, so I do not understand."

His expression became amused at her words. "I will try to avoid him, then, for the sake of everyone's greater happiness, but if I do encounter him, I will try to ignore his words."

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:20 pm
"Oh goodness. You're lucky you weren't injured. Boars can be pretty troublesome that's for sure." her eyes were wide as he recounted his run in with the boar.

"I think the biggest danger you face is from my surly brother. Otherwise you should be fine. We tend to keep the area clear of overly dangerous creatures." it kept them safe after all.

His words about his mother made him smile. "It sounds as if maybe she liked to travel, until she had you and your siblings, and until that time, travel was all she needed. Having your own family changes priorities. Hard for you to find her if she's traveling, so settling is likely preferable now." well it was just how she saw it, thinking over his words. She could have been very off for all she knew.

"If my brother comes around and starts being mean, I'll chase him off. I usually have to anyhow." she gave a soft laugh as she said that, looking slightly sheepish, and desperately hoping her abrasive brother would steer clear for awhile.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:39 pm
"I know. I've seen the damage they can do to other things, animals and kin... I do not wish to be the recipient of such damage, or such scars. Not that there is much that is wrong with scars, I just like my hide the way it is."

He laughed at the idea of being in DANGER from surliness, and gave her an amused grin. "I think I can live with that level of danger, certainly." He tossed his head, letting the small bit of hair on the top of his head fall back, and away from his eyes.

His expression went confused and finally he said "I do not know... She speaks of it as if it's a present urge, but does not seem to wander as much as she implies she wishes to do. We are all grown... Last I visited, she had even had another clutch who were grown... And she kept speaking of moving on, and yet... She is still there, or was not so long ago."

"If that is needed, than I will thank you, but if it would be easier on you, I could at the least try not to battle with him, verbally."

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:14 pm
"If one happens to cause any harm to you while you're here, we can see to helping you get healed up." she gave a smile to the buck as she spoke. "Wouldn't be the first time we've had to help someone with an injury, minor or otherwise. We keep things on hand." was for the best, really.

His tossing of his hair, earned a soft laugh from her, amused by him. "I don't know, my brother has a pretty wicked tongue on him. I've seen more than one run away from him with deep wounds. He's a jerk." but she loved her brother, jerk or otherwise.

"Hmmm then I have no clue. I'm sure if she truly wants to travel, then she'll do so. Quite possibly out of the blue sometime." well really. She didn't know his mother after all, but it was still an idea, really. "If he does come about, and lash out at you, I'll do what I can to keep you shielded from his tongue and and temper. Hopefully he steers clear."

Taking a few steps, she tipped her head some, motioning for him to follow her. "Lets take a look over here, and see how you like that as a place to rest tonight."

Aria Starstone

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff