Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] never leave home without... [ Slipper / Glow / Foxy ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 pm
"Courage!" Glow said, cheered, having successfully picked out the last twig.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:20 pm
"No, no, a matchmaker," Foxy said wisely. Maybe it was just a Totoma saying.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:21 pm
The voices were getting louder. They weren't even trying to hide it anymore. This was going to be hideous. That was fine. He was ready for them, this time. He would just keep running - running till they came. Wind sprints weren't gonna run themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:21 pm
A doe popped straight up from the tall grass, but one could only vaguely see the top of her head until she ducked out of it. She stepped out, hesitant, then suddenly stepped forward a lot.

Almost like someone had pushed her.

But she showed up, stumbling towards him, and said "excuse me!" in mild panic.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:22 pm
Here they came.

He broke off mid-sprint, swivelling sharply to scowl as sternly as he could, "No, I do not have a moment to talk about your Lord and Sav- oh…"

She didn't look like she what she'd wanted was to talk to him forever about her Lord and Saviour and try to drag him away into some weird cult.

She looked...really pretty, actually, even though that didn't preclude her from being from some weird cult.

She also looked pretty scratched up.

"I'm so sorry," he bowed deep at once, genuinely apologetic, "may I help you?"

Please - pleeeease - don't let her be from some weird cult.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 pm
"Oh!" She was mostly prepared for the first reaction, but without the Lord and Saviour bit. Now that he was polite, she was disarmed. But with someone cheering her on from the sidelines, she felt like she could think of something appropriate...

"Um...your form is beautiful!" She tried to beam, and then hastily added, "I mean, your running form - !"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

A rush of heat to his face - oh, his running form. W-well, that was even better!

"Thank you," he said, beaming, "I practice very hard. But I fear I'm not as fast as I ought to be, right now."

"Oh, you really do," and realised she perhaps should not have said that. "The form is most important to improve, after all," she followed eagerly, "and I think speed follows after."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:24 pm
"Oh, I hope so," he laughed, "I have a reputation to maintain and I'm afraid this won't quite cut it. I'm Slipper, by the way. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:24 pm
"I'm Glow," she offered quickly, "I've been trying to keep up with y - running, but I'm afraid I'm not quite there. It was instructive to see you do it!"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm
"Is that so?" he perked right up, "well, I'm not much of a teacher, but you seem to have a good eye. Maybe if we ran together for a while, you'll pick it right up. Now, are you more of a sprinter, or more of a marathoner? We could keep on with the wind sprints, or go for a good, long lap."

After all, there was nothing he loved more than running with a...nice...Kin who was thankfully not from a cult.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm
Foxy knew that Totoma (her own) phrase was right. Matchmakers were indispensible. It was so nice to see her so happy...even if...it seemed that they were both running enthusiasts now. Huh. Another pretty pair put together, and her happiness felt like accomplishment, more so than before. The swamp really was a different, emotional beast.

She waited for them to make off before calling her three pets to her from the bush, the grass and the marsh, and left.

END  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items