Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
Back to the Past (May 29, 2018) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Batman

His current facial expression never wavered but it was apparent that he was listening, and listening well. Talk of another Batman, mentoring, and of all the crazies: Time Travel. For some, it may have been odd to hear that Bruce prepared ahead of time for..future events. Very far into the future. Someone else taking the mantle was a possible outcome but he never imagined it would be someone other than his own boys. News of his eventual death didn't do much to phase him. In this line of work, none of the futures that came rearing their heads were ever set in stone and he planned to show that. But his info wasn't..wrong and shouldn't be common knowledge to anyone that wasn't family, especially to some kid. The temptation to ask further questions was ever so strong but Bruce decided to keep it all relevant. He lowered his weapon and his guard and took a good look around The Batcave. He sat the electric device on a surface table while he continued to walk around. The Joker's signature call sign left all over the cave. If this one was from the future, it was haunting to know that he lasted that long, more than likely racking up an even higher body count. Same old Joker.

"Meet me where it all began, love J."

An old soul clinging to the past. Not surprising. This was his idea of reminiscing. "When I first encountered him..he wasn't The Joker. He fled into Ace Chemicals and I followed him where he then fell into a vat that would change him forever. I tracked The Red Hood for over a week until I finally caught up with him. Our first of what would be many encounters." His answer could be found in his explanation, for those listening closely enough. He would personally have to do some digging where it concerned the two but now was not the time. He needed to act before this got worse. Much worse. "Wherever you two came from. Head back. I'll take it from here. This started with he and I and that's how this will end." He looked in Helena's direction and nodded towards the stairway entrance to The Batcave. It all sounded harsh but he didn't need anyone else getting caught up in the deranged clown's sick game. Before the others had a chance to put in their two cents, Bruce was already gathering the individual pieces from his Batsuit and fitting them over his person.

Company: Terry McGinnis, Melanie Walker, Helena Bertinelli | | Equipment: Electric Charge Device (ECD)

De Call Mi Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image"What? Have you even been listening? No Way! This isn't your time's clown. He's mine. And he knows Bruce Wayne and Batman are the same which makes him dangerous. He knows who all your partners are and not just Barbara this time..." was Terry's instinctive reply. Whether or not he understood the Barbara comment this needed to be said. He threw his arm out, directing his index finger to the bat-insignia of Bruce. "You already died once because I wasn't there to stop him. Don't think for a second I'm just going to stand to the side and let it happen again. I know you like to do things on your own. We're alike in more ways than you'll ever know. But as long as he's in your time, the clown is still my problem. And if you taught me anything in the future, it's to make sure the problem is taken care of for yourself." Terry stared at Bruce for a long time and his expression also never wavered. He knew he was asking a lot from Bruce to trust what appeared to be a "random stranger" even if his story checked out - he still didn't know him - not for a very long time but he didn't care and definitely wasn't taking no for an answer.

Keurig Thief

Nightwing
Crew

▪ » Gotham City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out