[B] Thoughts of Tiny Hooves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiny was not one to wander very far. He disliked travel and mud and the sun. As he walked it became more and more apparent that he disliked a lot of things. However, one thing he did like, was children. Yes, they were messy. Yes, they were noisy. But, there was just something about them that made his insides melt. And now he was going to have kids of his own! This was the reason he had been trekking in the muck. Tiny had to find a blessing!

Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you so much! ;v;/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm
"My, you've really made a mess of yourself, haven't you?" The mare called, voice teasing and gentle. She emerged from the brush to approach the acha, a twinkle in her eye as she regarded him.
He clearly did not care for adventure, did not have the same call to see the world that the MotherFather had given to her. For him, she would not press any further, and instead sat down. With a gesture of her head, she invited the young buck to sit with her.

"Come, sit with me a moment. And let me congratulate you on the little ones to come. Might I know your name, sweet one?"

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:38 pm
Tiny stopped at the voice. Looking down at himself and seeing the mud and gunk caked to his hooves and legs, he laughed sheepishly.

"Ah, yes. Thank you," he murmured. "My name is Tiny Dancer."

He was very unsure of himself in this moment, but sat down near her anyway.

"Is it alright of me to ask yours?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 pm
"Tiny Dancer! Do you dance, then, my dear? I never quite got the rhythm of it- perhaps I'll have to coax a dance out of you for my blessing," she teased, though the lilt of her voice indicated that the old mare wasn't entirely kidding. She gave off a delighted air, glad to have found company in the young acha buck.

"And of course you may ask my name, dear heart. I am Roses in Bloom- you may call me Rose, if you wish it." Her smile turned brighter, as she cast her eyes out to the distance.

"I was kidding, though. Please don't feel an obligation to dance for me, if you don't wish it. I'd hate to feel you put on the spot for my sake."

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:59 pm
"I-I do dance!" he stuttered. The thought of dancing for someone so important was a bit of a rush, but also made him panic. What if he tripped over his muddy hooves and landed right on her? But, no, his father had taught him and his sisters how to dance. And, though he was small, he was usually praised for his big performances. "I can dance for you... it won't be much. There's no music, but I can try."

He stood up and took a deep breath. Clearing his mind, he thought of only one thing - the tiny little beings that he would teach how to dance, like his father taught him.

He started to hum and slowly twirl, creating his own rhythm. Muddy hooves launched him into agile leaps and dips. He thought of his babies and did one final spin, before stopping and doing a sheepish bow. He scuffed one hoof against the ground, feeling self-conscious.

Moonstone Dazzle
Let's pretend I know how to RP awesome dramatic dance scenes rofl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:04 am
Her ears perked at the buck's enthusiasm, and Roses in Bloom sat more upright, keen to be a good audience for the young buck. She watched with rapt attention, a glimmer in her eyes as he leapt to and fro, rather graceful and lovely as he went. She had danced once or twice, typically at a festival and by Half Truth's urging, but never in any way so lovely as this. It was little wonder the MotherFather had graced him with such a lovely name.

When he'd finished, Rose thundered her front hooves against the ground enthusiastically, cheering in delight.

"Oh, that was wonderful! Bravo! Very well done!" She crooned, very clearly enthused. Still she remained where she was, gesturing for Tiny Dancer to join her once again.

"Thank you, thank you so much, little one! Please- come here and tell me what it is you wish for your children to come. If I can offer my blessing for it, I would be more than happy to do so for that wondrous performance."

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Is it bad I find this stupid cute

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:50 am
Tiny beamed at Rose's praise.

"Thank you!" he exclaimed, a bounce in his step as he moved back to join her again. He thought a few moments. What did he wish for his children? Honestly, he'd be happy if they were all just healthy. He could wish for them to like him... but he could work on that on his own.

"I... want them to be healthy" he replied. "I'm sure you've heard that many times, but that is the one thing I cannot control. I could wish for them to be happy, but I will make it so they are happy. I don't have to wish for them to have a talent for dancing, because I'm going to teach them. So.. my wish is simple, but it'd be an honor to have your blessing."

Moonstone Dazzle
Noo I find it adorable 😂

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 am
"Health is a noble and wonderful thing to want for those to come. I care not for originality-
it's the sincerity that means the most to me. And you, dear one, are sincere and loving in your wishes."
There was the hint of a fine mist at the corners of Rose's eyes, just the finest indication of tears. It was so pure and so sincere, she could not help but be moved.

"I will hope for not only their health, but their happiness for you. And that they learn all they can from such a kind and good father," Roses replied, nodding at the little acha.

"And perhaps, just as a selfish little wish for myself, I hope I can meet them and see their lovely dancing, as well!"

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
And we can wrap with you!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 am
Tiny stared at her in wonder as she spoke. She was so kind and sincere with her words.

"Thank you so much,"

He smiled at Rose, and could just imagine meeting her again with little ones trailing after him. Yes, it would be perfect. They wouldn't be the best dancers at a young age, but a part of him knew she would not mind. And perhaps next time, she could join them in a dance. But he didn't want to push his luck for now.

"Yes, that is a wish that I can make happen," he replied.

For all of his fussing about travel and the dirt and grime he was covered in, Tiny felt content in this moment. If wandering found him here, receiving a blessing from a kind, joyful mare after a dance, perhaps it wasn't so bad to stray a bit off his normal path. This would be yet another experience he would have to pass on to his children.

Moonstone Dazzle
Ahh thank you very much! This was so cute ;-; Roses is so kind and personable <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games