Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

------------ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She froze, speechless as she watched her newborn babes end up with extra limbs and extra heads... Looking over at the buck she'd courted, and at her own reflection in the water, she concluded that they didn't look that bad off as a pair...but how is it that these babes who are alive and wriggling in the grass looked so...so..off....? She would nuzzle and love them for a short while and then change her mind and abandon them as if they weren't hers.

When she awoke by the sound of a crow cawing, her body was full on dripping in sweat. Her breathing, a bit short winded as she gasped for air. "My babies!" she screamed looking around in a panicked state at nightfall. "Uh, okay.." she whispered quietly. "It was just a vision in my dream...perhaps an omen..?"

Monster Inside wasn't sure what that dream was trying to tell her. If they had extra limbs she would try and love them, but if they come out healthy and 'normal' that would make her parenting days a lot easier...

Alone by herself, she got up and wandered further away from the desert and headed deeper into the swamp. "Perhaps... I didn't perform enough good deeds in my life to deserve healthy babies...they are about to be due soon too..." Looking around, she followed her instinct and took another step onto the sticky muddy yet warm path. "Rumours have it that there has been sightings of them in the swamp..." she spoke out to no one.

xxxxxxxxx Moonstone Dazzle
        thanks for helping!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:20 pm
"It seems as though you've had a nightmare," the older mare spoke, her voice low and gentle as to not startle the young doe. Roses in Bloom approached her slowly, keeping a gentle and reassuring smile on her face. Still some distance away, Rose sat down, blue eyes trained on the little acha doe.

"Will you come and speak with me, little one? I wish to comfort you, if I can."

FrostyPeaches
Tag!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Monster's eyes bulged wide to the point that you can see the whites of her eyesballs. Someone closeby. So close she didn't even notice the legendary mare until she spoke out. "A...nightmare...so it wasn't a bad omen after all. Just a bad dream..."

She let the dark doe come closer as she herself paced back and forth, and eventually decided to crouch down on all fours laying into the grassy patch as she saw Rose sit down. Even in the dark of the night she could see her pretty blue eyes. At times she thought she saw them glimmer in the moonlight.

"Do tell me, kind stranger. Are my babies going to come out...twisted...or still born....." she whimpered her worrisome question. "Or am i the one who's about to die upon giving birth...?"

Moonstone Dazzle
        yahoo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:25 pm
Rose's expression turned sorrowful at the doe's apparent fears, worry on the features of her face. She gave a gentle tutting noise, not one of dismissal, but one of trying to get her thoughts together.

"I cannot perfectly speak to the future and what will happen- such is even beyond my abilities and what I know. But it is my genuine belief, as something of a recurrent mother myself, that you have nothing to fear. Things oft work out the way they are meant to, with better results than you would expect." That much, she had learned in her own time as a mother. "And I have not yet seen such cruelty from the MotherFather as to give stillborns. I shall, of course, offer my blessing that such does not happen- that your young are happy and healthy, and know good lives. That much is within my power."

She gave a nodding gesture to the young doe, for her to come over.

"And I have one last gift for you, if you wish it. Just come here a moment, please."

FrostyPeaches

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Monster noticed the doe's look on her face and her own stomach flopped. Were her questions too much in one go? "I... I...." she uttered. "I... don't want to be afraid..." her tail hovered near her rump and dropped back onto the ground again.

Her ears drooped down as she wondered what to do next. She looked at the meti who had already spent some of her time to comfort her nightly worries. The area did not contain any pungent scents of blood as she breathed, so she quietly scooted herself closer until she is sat next to the legendary.

"Part of me is very excited to see them, to want to nurture them, but then.. a short while later...i get depressed thinking about how fragile they are and how they can lose their lives just like that if i'm not being careful...or if he's not careful with them...."

Monster looked at the kind stranger and gave a gentle nod. "Yes.. yes.. a blessing could soothe my worried heart..." She looked around and shook her head. "I'm sorry I didn't bring anything as a token of respect..a gift for you to keep.."

xxxx Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:21 am
"I am sorry, little one. There are always reasons to fear in this life. All you can try to do is to live on anyway, to not let them burden you." Burdened as she had been, once, when she was young.
Always afraid of the outside world, of not being good enough. Not being pretty enough. Not being a good enough mother. Really, she had not learned to live until she had let those things go. But this poor doe would have to learn that herself, lest she spend her life worrying. Rose offered her an affectionate nuzzle.

"Take comfort knowing that our home is not so cruel as they are kind. And children are much heartier than you think to give them credit for. Trust me- I've both overly doted on, and left to their own devices, twelve in my time." She giggled to herself, a soft and melodic sound. "And your caring speaks plenty to how well you will care for them, honestly."

Rose hummed to herself. "Then I offer my blessing to their health and happiness. That they will be born well and live good lives. Does that sound alright by you?" Her smile turned motherly again, and once more she offered Monster a kind and gentle nuzzle.

"And if you wish it, find me when your nightmares do not let you rest. I am able to soothe them away,
and shall gladly do so for you."

FrostyPeaches

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 pm

"I...yes...burdens...that..i have many of..." she whispered, and cleared her throat with a gargle. "Dear stranger, please don't be sorry. You have not done anything to me. I am happy enough to know that you actually stopped and listened to me."

Monster Inside felt very safe with this doe. She sat there still as a mouse as she listened to her tales. But her heart raced and her eyes widened upon hearing that she had twelve children before. "Are.. they all healthy and alive?" the question slipped out of Monster's mouth as her curiosity got the best of her. " I mean.. sorry.. I just got curious.. Don't answer if that is too personal..."

She smiled at the legendary as she accepts such as heartwarming blessing to bear children who will live happy and of good health.

The nightmares may resurface, and Monster herself knows that, but knowing that someone would listen to her if needed, that, calmed her bothered heart.

"You are indeed very kind. I do not fear you one bit. Almost as if meant to be for me to meet you in this mysterious swamp. Although I cannot stay here forever, but, once my children are born, perhaps I will come visit you again when they've grown a little bigger to run alongside me."

Moonstone Dazzle
        sorry for the 50million years late tag. didn't mean to do that to you >:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:25 pm
"As far as I am made aware, they are healthy and alive. My twins live with my mate and I- the rest wander, as does their father. They all live their own lives, and I am glad to see them when I can. I believe... shoot, how many great grandchildren generations do I have now," Roses murmured, more to herself than the other doe. She had met Agonist, all those seasons ago... had he his own kin? And they had kin? Goodness, it was all so much to think about.

"I like to things in this life happen for a reason. I look forward to meeting your little ones, one day," Roses cooed, nuzzling Monster gently once more. She considered herself a traveling mother these days- loving and nurturing to all those in need. Rose offered the doe another smile, her eyes twinkling.

"And I'm not terribly hard to find. Word travels quickly when I'm searched for, and I tend to get news of it quickly."

FrostyPeaches
And I think we can wrap!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out