Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Senya couldnt help but laugh "Oh come on you both! She is a child! Edward, you maybe short now, but some growth spurts come later. Its like a flower, the longer the flower takes to bloom, it will surely outshine, or outgrow, the other flowers." Senya said, grinning. "Please do not kill Rose."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:40 pm
Edward growled. Lenn growled as well. "I've been this height for 4 years!!! I didn't grow an inch! Not even a millimetre!" she said.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:20 pm
"Let time go by! and drink your milk! Being sad wont make you grow any taller! and you know what they say about short people, they are adorable! and you both are that!" Senya grinned encouragingly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Evil faces came across both Edward and Lenn. "What did you... JUST SAY!?" they screamed in unison. "DID YOU JUST SAY SHORT!?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:15 am
Illina looked like she was about to cry, she had a face on that looked so patheticly cute [like in those animes, the puppy eyes] "Please dont kill me!!! Len-saaan!!! Edu-kuuun"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Edward calmed down, his head fuming. Lenn merely turned around and walked out of the car. When she was outside at the end of the train, she leaned against the bars and sighed, a sad look coming across her face. She was out of the window's view, so no one could see her.
Rose and Ed looked at each other. "What do we do?" they asked.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:21 pm
"Oh dear...." Illina luaghed nervously, "This is a problem..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:22 am
Lenn could still remember clearly... Her problems. She had been made fun of because she was short, and she somehow blamed her shortness for her parents' death as well.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:38 pm
Illina had a concerned face on now, worried about he freind "I hope she'll be alright." She turned her back and walked to the next train-cart over.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:23 pm
Rose smiled. "She'll be okay," she said, "She's always like that..."
Ed sighed.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Al followed Illina, but quietly, in a creeping manner. "I feel sorry for her, if she feels like that all the time." Illina spoke.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff