Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:10 pm
Humming gently to himself in a soft tone, Sing You a Lullaby looked over at Sweet Pea and smiled warmly at his companion. The Pangolin just made a little noise in it's throat that was soft but didn't really mean much.

Soft locks danced around his face as he pranced along with light steps, his pale gaze looking about the Meadow they had found themselves in. Currently he was looking for some flowers to collect and transfer to his own little garden he had going. "What should we look for today Sweet Pea?" He looked down at the critter and it just looked up at him and blinked it's eyes.

"Let's go over here." The duo started walking towards a group of wild flowers not far away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:06 pm
It had been enough of a pleasantly warm day that, away from his sister's watchful eye (her... many, many watchful eyes), Soft Boy had stolen away to the meadow and fallen asleep. Not a deep, night-long slumber, but a gentle rest in the early afternoon. Feeling the warmth of the sun upon his back, the gentle ruffle of the breeze through his fur. Soft Boy sighed rather gently to himself, lips curling into a gentle smile. What an absolutely perfect day. There was nothing to make it better, really. He had peace to rest and the wafting smell of flowers, and simply took the opportunity to feel himself breathe in and out.

When Soft Boy opened his eyes, he gave a startled yelp, falling over himself as he tripped over his own hooves. His ears flattened, Soft Boy stammered out an attempt at an apology.

"S-sorry! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't- I didn't realize this place was spoken for! Let me, um. I will just. Sorry, I am going to leave now!"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:30 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
precious child ;;

Pale gaze fell upon the soft colored buck and he blinked, somewhat startled by the others reaction. He actually hadn't noticed him until that moment so his reaction caught him off guard and he found himself staring. It was a rather awkward moment for the buck and he swallowed and cleared his throat with a shake of his head.

"Please don't go." Words escaped pale lips as he gestured to the spaciousness of the area. "I.." He was quite embarrassed to admit it but it was true, "I truly didn't notice you there before. I was so preoccupied with the surrounding flowers... I don't mind the company." A low thrum almost, his voice danced across the air between them. Sweet Pea peeked her head up from where she was in the tall grass and stared over at Soft Boy, motionless otherwise. "Please don't go on my account though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:00 pm
The simple request not to leave was enough to stop Soft Boy in his tracks, turning to look at the other buck in surprise. His siblings were protective and demanding of his company-- I Am Not There would often crowd over him like a furious badger, intent to keep her littlest brother from harm's way. But to be welcomed in company from a stranger was an altogether new experience for the acha. He stamped at the ground with a delicate hoof, still rather out of sorts and worried. Not that there was anything to worry about with the buck, but it was simply Soft Boy's nature to worry.

"I- okay. I can stay," he agreed, a soft nod and an even softer voice.

"Do- do you come this way often? It's a lovely place, I can only imagine someone must call it home..."

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas