Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So he was going to be a daddy! He was quite thrilled and was a little nervous at the same time. This was going to be his first clutch and was just really hoping that the mother and the babies were healthy and happy. Gulpin he looked around to see if he could probably find one, though didn't they seem to sense when someone was looking for them?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:13 pm
The buck's knowledge, though he did not realize it, was correct. Roses in Bloom approached the seemingly lost Kio, a serene smile on her features.

"Hello there, dear one. Were you in need of assistance? And may I say congratulations on your upcoming children?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:33 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

It was almost eerie how she knew what he was thinking, gulping he gave her a smile and loosened up a bit. She seemed really nice and this relaxed him instantly. "I was, but you're here now." Giving a bow of his head in greeting he took in a breath and let it out slowly. "Congratulations are in fact in order, I'm a little nervous being a first time father." Was he rambling? He felt like he was rambling. "My name is Rising from the Ashes, what may I call you by?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 pm
"Roses in Bloom is the name the swamp gave me. You may call me Rose, though! Much less of a mouthful," she giggled, bright and cheerful with the Kio buck. She offered him a bow in kind, perking back up to regard the buck.

"Oh, a first time parent! What fun! How lucky you are, and you indeed have my congratulations and well wishes. I take it you would like a blessing, then? Perhaps advice?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"It's nice to meet you Roses." He couldn't wait to tell his future children about her, he wasn't sure how often anyone actually saw Elders or spoke to them, plus she was so nice it would be hard to not remember her. "I would very much like advice and a blessing that the mother and children remain healthy and strong throughout the process." With spring around the corner he was fairly certain taking care of them wouldn't be a huge hardship, at least it had happen during a fortunate time in the season and not the dead months of winter. He considered himself lucky indeed. "I appreciate your congratulations and well wishes, they are much needed." Truly he felt like he'd screw something up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:33 pm
Rose listened to the buck's wishes for his future children, nodding along with her serene smile. Good hopes for his progeny, which was always good to hear. She offered the buck a nuzzle, then stepped back.

"Take confidence in yourself, and try not to worry. Children have a way of caring for themselves and surviving the hardships life has to offer. I will, of course, offer my best towards their health and happiness," she spoke softly, tipping her head to the side.

"And you be well, too! Don't run yourself ragged taking care of them, alright?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:33 am
Moonstone Dazzle

Her reassurance in him was refreshing and he let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "Thank you for your words, they have helped to soothe my worry and easy my conscience."

Giving a bow of his head he nodded, he'd be sure to keep her words close to mind. "I shall surely try not to." Thankful for having met her he turned and headed off back towards home.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games