Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Kagerou's Time-Skip I [pre-SR] [DONE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 pm
HeadlessKoko

"N...No more running?" the girl was right. But the fact of the matter was his body would not move. He full well knew what he said. But actions were harder than words. Would his son have really believed that? That he wouldn't want him dead? The bathroom. Then. Noemi. Him. Kumotake. That was all he could remember his son wanting. To have nothing to do with him. This girl. Who was she. What did she know of his son. For her to be here before him. For her to be here at his deathbed. That alone meant more than any words. If this girl could do it. Why couldn't he. It was difficult. With shakey legs the man stood. "S..she wasn't always like that.." Okabe. He didn't have to introduce himself. This girl, maybe it was her status as a nin or perhaps she was friends with Noemi but she knew his name. Even if he ran away from it now. He'd leave behind his name as a coward not once, not twice, but again for a third time. How many more times would he do this, how many more times would things like this be his fault. No more. It had to be. He had to swallow this resolve. He had to swallow his weakness.

Sullenly he would begin to walk towards his sons body. He looked down at it. He would cover his eyes behind his glasses with the palms of his hand. Even with his eyes closed he could not look his son in the face. "I just had to curse him with our clan. But he was a weak and ill child from birth. I know I promised her I would not do the ceremony. I tried to explain to her... Bu..but he would have died then if I had done nothing...and now what difference does it make now! What can I even do to repent!...I am sorry...Kumotake...sorry...sorry...sorry." he fell to the bed side muttering sorry on repeat like a broken record. If his death was not what his son wanted then what would he want? Even as he faced this moment. A small tinge of closure was forming but it would still remain unfulfilled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:15 pm
In a soft voice, Kagerou murmured, "Yeah... Kumotake showed me that..." in response to what Mr. Okabe said regarding Kumotake's mother. Feeling now wasn't the time to question blame in the past, she refrained from voicing the second part, "I still don't get how a mother could become like that." Instead, standing with Mr. Okabe, she silently watched as he returned to Kumotake's side.

Too little, too late... However, there were as many stories as there were stars in the sky. Closing her eyes to find a brief respite from her overloading mind, she tried her best to not judge. She could ask all she wanted. Likewise, she could comfort all she wanted. However, Kagerou felt that, somehow, doing so really would be too... as many people have put it, pompous. What would her forgiveness for a father's perceived crimes to his son, do? What would her justifications and what-if's mean now that the road had ended? She, who knew so little, should not be taking this time to be insensitive and nosy.

In the midst of repeated apologies falling on deaf ears, Kagerou slowly opened her eyes halfway. "I want to think that... Kumotake had times when he was happy in his life. Times he wouldn't have if he hadn't lived to this long. I know that, in the future, he would have been happier, but... Ah, to regret something that cannot be changed is futile. I think from here, you can start with thinking about your son. You owe him that much. After all, look at where running away got you," Kagerou offered. Since she felt her message wasn't too clear, she continued with her voice low, "A ninja's use does not end with simply death." Kagerou wanted to suggest more, but she didn't want to affect a father's decision either. This man had failed, but she felt that everything he did now was genuine. It would be too little too late, but hopefully he could do something to mend and heal.

Remembering Kumotake's final, most subtle smile, Kagerou put up a smile on her own face. She, too, had done too little too late, but she would muster the best of her efforts to do something for those Kumotake left behind.

Though, of course, she hadn't meant something so positive as mending old emotional wounds when she reminded Mr. Okabe that a ninja's body still had use after death. She meant something more physical and useful. "He is your son," Kagerou gave a slightly more direct push, "Will you just leave his body here?".

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 pm
HeadlessKoko

Okabe would rise slowly from his sorry position. Beneath the sunglasses, there was a wetness, but Aburame always had to put up airs of mystery and stoicism it seemed. When Kagerou finally ended her 'comforts' he'd stand and place his hand on her shoulder. When asked what to do with the body he replied rather confidently it seemed. "No." He'd then look down at his sons body. "I'm entrusting it to you. The one person who seemed to have cared more that even his father in his time of death." He'd start to walk towards the door. "I haven't earned the right. I may consider him my son but I know...I doubt he'd consider me worthy of the title father." A large amount of Kikaichu then started to flood out of the man's long sleeves. They scurried toward the bed in which Kumotake lay and formed essentially a mobile bed which would carefully begin moving the body. "He deserves to be buried by the ones who showed him at the very least the semblance of love I failed to provide. I cannot stay here in Kirigakure. I feel I will only retreat back into bad habits. I will ensure this never happens to anyone again. I will cease running. Before I join you in my son's burial...might I have your name. So that I may do well to remember it." While Okabe would be joining Kagerou leaving the discretion of what to do with her son's body to her despite being his father he'd ask her name. A procession would be held, Okabe and all those knowing of Kumotake in attendance. His father remaining distant and silent still. While there was some semblance of closure he still felt as though he could not face his son in whole until he believed himself worthy of such. His parting with Kagerou and Kirigakure when it would come inevitably would end with one string of words. "Thank-you, Kagerou." and so he would vanish into the obscurity of years long gone and time passed. What happened to his son. He would not let happen to anyone else. He would save these people. He would save them from themselves...and perhaps one day. He will feel as if he'd earned his sons recognition from the otherworld beyond.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:53 pm
There was nothing much to say or do. Kagerou gave her name, "Kagerou...," and then her last name after some consideration (and realizing her eyes had been revealed) "Uchiha." Her eyes promptly switched off.

Following that, she gradually just faded into the back. Even the choice of where to rest Kumotake, though given to her, was eventually handled by Nozomi and, by extension, Kiri's Aburame clan.

At one point, she even vanished completely, off stage to handle the various paperwork and formalities attributed to the death of an individual, specifically the medical sort. However, she returned before it all ended. She was there when Okabe said his farewells. "I hope we meet again," she would smile as she gracefully bid farewell.

Okabe had moved forwards... Normally, this would be the time for the heroine to look down and wonder what she would move forward to, herself. However, unfortunately, Kagerou didn't face such compelling difficulties. She had already thought about moving forwards, and accepted that she had much to learn from Kumotake's death. She would remember the regrets she had this day, but to hold them was unlike her.

Kagerou gave Kumotake's grave a lingering glance, then looked up into the skies. The world was turning, stories continued to weave anew even as others like the one at her feet turned into cobwebs. Bad news came from abroad. There will be many more deaths, it seemed. She had a home to protect and support.

==End "Extra Chapter: Kumotake"==

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:12 pm
___ : Bonds : Kagerou saves Nozomi's life.

Title: Bonds
Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

==Begin "Extra Chapter: Nozomi"==

Breath wheezing, a slight figure with streaming green hair ran through one dark alley after the next in the sprawling city. Upon her back, another figure with a shock of bright red hair lay draped, dripping a liquid that was just as scarlet. The sticky blood bound the two figures together, seeping down from one and into the clothes and skin of the other. Large streams of hot air could be seen escaping the runner's lips in this winter night, but the figure on her back barely exhaled anything visible.

The quietest sound of metal being retrieved. The green-haired kunoichi stopped and turned. Without even a glint to herald its arrival, a kunai stabbed into where she would have stepped if she hadn't changed direction to wall jump to the attacker. Like a phantom, green hair and red eyes suddenly covered the vision of the attacker once the kunoichi had reached his location on the roof of the over 10-floor tall building. She'd jumped over his head, and was falling thigh-first onto him. Understandably, he attacked, and it was then revealed that the body was merely a clone.

The figure that appeared to have been bleeding profusely and on the verge of dying suddenly opened her eyes, revealing golden orbs, and in the opening created by the clone, she wrapped her thighs around the chaser's head. Taking the momentum of the fall, both of them dropped off the edge of the building head-first. With a flick of her waist and hips, the real Kagerou, transformed as Nozomi, rolled mid-air and threw her opponent down to the ground head-first while she now fell feet-first. Understandably, the opponent immediately tried to right himself during the 10 foot free-fall, but his attempts were foiled when he found that his muscles no longer listened to him. Helpless, he fell, smashing his head against the hard alley floor.

Several kunais stabbed into the ground around him and when Kagerou landed without difficulty nearby, she pulled the wires wrapped around each taut. A single movement would mean blood spilt. She took a moment to diagnose him from afar, and upon finding that her final pursuer was unconscious but still alive, a small smile broke her stoic exterior as she made her exit. In a puff of smoke, red hair returned to green and gold eyes to red.

This was a mission gone wrong, and even though she smiled, she sighed in frustration at her own lacking skills. She and Nozomi had mis-stepped while undercover, attracting the attention and then attack of the UHV in a city where they could expect to receive no assistance. They needed to leave now, and as soon as she met up with Nozomi and treated her leg injury, they could. A rueful but hopeful smile lingered on Kagerou's face as she reached the dumpster she had made Nozomi hide behind.

The smile was wiped from Kagerou's face when she saw only a pool of drying blood. A quick once-over revealed the marks of a battle, and a trail of blood, sparse from the speeds Nozomi no doubt was trying to escape at. Kagerou quickly followed the trail, not bothering to curse herself for her carelessness because, well, there was nothing to curse herself for. She had done everything she could to ensure that the assailants would be focused on her over Nozomi. That something went wrong, could very well be her own fault, but she couldn't have done any better. Right now, she was better dedicating her whole being onto finding Nozomi.

Following the visible trail of struggle and blood, then the audible trail of combat, Kagerou appeared on the scene of Nozomi's just in time to see her retaliating for being pierced through the chest on both sides. With a face of fury that Kagerou never expected to ever see on her kind friend, Nozomi, with blades sticking out from both front and back, had thrown herself onto the sword in the front that had pierced through her heart. One bloody hand gripped the sword so hard it couldn't be pulled out. The other hand, swarming with furiously desperate insects that flooded from the hole in her heart, reached out liked a grasp straight from nightmares. The poor b*****d let go of the sword and tried to escape, but too late, the bugs swarmed and furiously ate away with his entire being.

Nozomi somehow, perhaps a supernatural sense granted with death's door so close, felt Kagerou's arrival, and in that brief instant when the kunoichi stopped to assess the situation, she turned. The lock of gold and red, and from beneath the golden eyes, the mouth that had been savagely smiling with furious glee transformed into a gentle, happy in its final, peaceful moments.

Kagerou didn't see Nozomi's eyes close. Her heart felt like it was stabbed. Her brain buzzed with the tragedy of a dear loss. However, she didn't forget to act. Between the swords, Nozomi disappeared and Kagerou appeared, the Kawarimi technique. The sharp edges were knocked aside with a spinning disarm, a dance of flame shaped as spider and tornado of wind that scattered the two flying.

The flames burned at the infested and the bugs eating away at him. Even at this time, Kagerou tried to keep the casualties to a minimum.

The untouched bashed into a collection of metal trash cans and seemed to start as if out of a dream. Kagerou noticed the disorientation in his eyes and realized he hadn't been untouched as she had thought. Nozomi had been gracious enough to place him under a genjutsu. What terrors those fear-stricken eyes had just come out of, Kagerou could not know. She knocked him out swiftly and indiscriminately, shooting a modified spider-shaped flame that latched to his head and refused to let go. The spider burned, but not enough to damage damage. It simply lasted, consuming all oxygen until the target passed out from suffocation. Kagerou had expected him to take off the spider, but it turned out Nozomi had just been utterly relentless with her genjutsu stacking, and the man was too busy to counter Kagerou's technique. He itched and clawed at unseen sensations upon his skin even after being, evidently, freed from whatever visual prison he had been entrapped in.

She diagnosed these two enemies. The one she had caused to pass out was still breathing. The other... Kagerou didn't need to even use the Shindan technique. Her fires had burned away the kikaichu on the surface to clearly reveal that they had burrowed through every opening in his face, down to the pores, to devour him from the inside out. By the time Kagerou looked, he gave a few spasms and strangled screams of pain before finally finding the sweet release of death.

Kagerou didn't wait to see what remained of the poor opponent's corpse. She hurried to tend to Nozomi, and upon diagnosis, her face turned pale. There was no white blank of shock that ran through Kagerou's mind. The first thing she did was calculate as she stopped the building. Not even a minute had passed, a person could go without a pusle for approximately 10 minutes before brain death. She had, in that case, about 9 minutes. Her hands glowed with healing energy and began to manipulate the inner workings of Nozomi's body. Okay, make that a little more now that she had placed Nozomi on life support.

Look around then up. Spot the sign of a seedy hotel. It would have to do. There was no treating Nozomi in the open like this. Another burst of eiseijutsu cleaned up the two and Kagerou's appearance swiftly changed as she took off her jacket. Now a he, he altered his outfit with a snap of his fingers, putting away the old clothes into a seal and unsealing new clothes directly onto his body to match his new frame. His eyebrows furrowed as he ensured that he maintained steady CPR on Nozomi with his chakra while tossing her onto his back with the jacket draped over her shoulders.

There was a creaking sound. The kikaichu furiously devouring the enemy moved with such rabid vigor, fueled by their host's rage and unrestrained emotions, that the body twitched under the influence of their movements. There was even a sickening crack in the neck as the head suddenly tilted violently to one side. Following that, the skin on one side ripped apart to show a sea of insects swarming underneath, breeding furiously within the lingering remnants of the enemy's chakra.

It was a good thing Kagerou never told Nozomi about the idea of puppetting bodies, living or corpses, via an infestation of her kikaichu, but Kagerou wasn't thinking about that at this moment, nor was he thinking about the streams of bug he could feel running off of Nozomi's body, evacuating their dying host. Whatever chakra that lingered within her body, including Kagerou's, was stolen and used to breed the next generation that wouldn't be forced into a symbiotic relationship with Nozomi. The now male Kagerou's attempts at feigning stability with a heavy input of chakra failed to do anything, so instead, he just focused on fighting the uphill battle of making sure his chakra was doing what he wanted it to do while he ran himself and Nozomi to the hotel as quickly as possible.

Their destination was a suspicious hotel, definitely, which Kagerou worked in his favor. Putting up a handsome smile, he entered the lobby with a casually cheeky, slightly drunk charm, and the Nozomi upon his back had been disguised with a henge to look like someone completely different. He hadn't felt any bugs coming off of Nozomi's body for a good minute. He could only assume they had all given up and left, but he still worked furiously beneath that relaxed smile to keep Nozomi's life support going. With a face flushed red from, presumably, the effects of alcohol, Kagerou acted flawlesly, asked for the keys to a room and then giving far more details and assurances than the worker could ever care for as she retrieved the keys.

"My girlfriend, she's just drunk, you know? Swear. Nothing fishy, haha."

"Yea, I told her to stop. Swear I did. But she just wouldn't. She's a wild, sweet thing, like that."

"Oh, and don't worry, she made herself like this, I didn't slip anything into her drink. Swear, hic."

"Actually, all I'm here for is to find some place to sleep for the night. That's all. Swear."

"Oh, but if you do hear anything, don't bother, okay? I swear, she was basically asking for it just a moment ago."

The woman behind the counter reacted exactly as Kagerou expected her to. Disgusted by the scent of alcohol, courtesy of genjutsu, and the sleazy smile that came off of the otherwise good-looking boy, she shooed him away ASAP, and as Kagerou left, he could hear her mumbling something about dirty, good-for-nothing teenagers and how irresponsible girls were these days, her mother should have taught her better.

Kagerou didn't so much as bat an eyelash or roll his eyes. He kept on his act all the way back to the room.

Once the door behind him was locked and after double checking that the curtains over the window where shut tight, Kagerou dropped the act. A step, then a spin on the heels, and Kagerou arranged the room as his eyes scanned over it.

It was given a cleansing with an AOE eiseijutsu technique and then clean, white sheets were spread over and under the bed to keep any blood from leaving their traces in the room. Nozomi was laid down upon these sheets and Kagerou, after taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves, unceremoniously ripped her clothes off with all the professionalism of a medic shinobi who has already seen every imaginable part of the human body.

A set of medical tools, pre-sanitized, were brought out along with three tomoe that swirled into existence within scarlet eyes. After a test snap to ensure the raiton techniques he copied were at the ready, Kagerou downed a chakra pill to replenish her energy began the procedure to save Nozomi from the brink of death. Seven minutes had passed. Three minutes left before he factored in life support. How much more time the life support would buy him? He didn't know. He just had to do his best.

[108 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:29 pm
Nozomi felt a little bit odd. Her golden hues glanced around as she was a bit nervous but she tried to play it off. Wearing clothes that revealed, wasn't even close to revealing in other people's eyes. Her clothes were normal. To her? No. She was used to being cover from head to toe but they were undercover. They had to be careful. Nice white sweater that complimented her hair and eyes and blue jeans with winter boots. Long red hair that touched her ankles with her side of her hair braided back to make it seem like they were just shopping. Having a good time. Nozomi bought few apples as she thanked the man and glanced towards Kageoru for a moment as she nodded. They headed off. It was then, her bugs had alerted her they were being followed.

It was one of the few beautiful abilities this Aburame carried. She could communicate with any bugs. Hers or not. The flies buzzing around the food and dodging the angry cart shoppers hands had alerted that they were followed by the same man. With that, the red haired female walked to another cart as she leaned in towards her green haired friend while reaching for something, "We are being followed." She whispered. With a smile and a laugh, "Look at this!" Nozomi exclaimed as she grasp somewhat an ugly scarf to be honest. Yet, she pretended. Uncomfortable and out of her skin, Nozomi was still good at pretending. She looked over the items for a bit and mentioned to Kagerou that she wished to get some air. With that, only she descended into dark ally. She was discovered. Not Nozomi. She wasn't sure where Kagerou went. Perhaps went to look at another cart that was by the alley.

Nozomi hide in the shadows as her bugs started to cover the shadowed part of the floor that could not be seen with street lights. It was a good hiding place. The bugs went to the follower as she covered his mouth with her hand to keep him from screaming as he went under genjutsu. It was enough as he fell asleep. With a nod towards Kagerou, both ladies continued to walk under the street lights in the cold winter as some of the carts were closing up. It was almost nine pm and it was getting close to the curfew. Nozomi gasped painfully as she grasped a cart stand to keep from falling as a kunai had hit her leg. The other hand had released the bag of apples she had bought as they rolled onto the street. Her head turned back and it seemed the fallen enemy was not even under genjutsu. He was faking it. He kai'ed out easily. "********> Nozomi hissed at her breath as the golden eyes glanced at Kagerou and they both thought the same thing.

To find a cover. Kill him. Then get the hell out. As quick as she could, Nozomi limped into an alley and Kagerou pulled a trick on her and got her sat down by the dumpster. Confused, Nozomi thought she was following the man that was following her. Then Kagerou changed into Nozomi. Her golden hues widen, "Don't you da-" Too late. Just like that, Kagerou was gone. With a groan, Nozomi stayed quiet as Kagerou was followed by one. Perfect. He didn't see her. Exhaling, she does a slow inhale and longer exhale, she heard that it helps with pain. Worried about Kagerou and had a need to follow, torn a fabric from her sweater. she pulled the kunai out and hissed under her breath. Quickly as she did, the injury doesn't seem that bad as she wrapped it with the fabric she tore. That should stop the bleeding for now. Hopped up, Nozomi reached to the end of the ally before her bugs went nuts. The noise was amazing as she cringed and held her hands up to her ears.

"What the..." Nozomi whispered as she turned and saw two of the soldiers. One of them was using some technique that was making her bugs go wild. 'Crap.' She was getting married. She was a protector. Kagerou wasn't going to get hurt and neither will she. Shifted her injured foot forward as she leaned down towards the strong one back as her hand got out a kunai she had tucked in her boot. With the strong one in the back, she was able to keep herself balanced. Well-positioned. This was going to be hard. She was not a taijutsu user or bukijutsu for that matter, but she learned few things. Her bugs already coated the kunai. All she had to do, was get one of them on them. They also started to crawl onto the ground. If the first man was able to kai, they might be able to as well. All she had to do was get her hands on them and the genjutsu would be stronger. One of them had a sword and her body tensed.

Why did her body tensed? This did not make sense. She was usually calm. Collected in battles. Kirigakure had seen many horrors. Over time, it started to wean her of horrors and taught her to be calm and level headed. Why was she tensed as something bad was going to happen? Kagerou? Now determined to check on her friend, she let out a slow exhale under her breath as they did the first strike. Anyone watch would just see blurs of arms and shiny weapons. The sounds of the kunai clanking.

One mistake. That was it. All she did was made one mistake. She misstepped and they both took their chance. There was a burning pain in her chest. Another, at her back. Her golden jewels slid down and she saw it. The sword right at her heart. Oh. So that was the bad feeling she had earlier. One hand, she gripped the sword and plunged it deeper to get closer to the solider. She saw it. The fear. Oh how delicious. She smirked as she grasped at his neck, the bugs pouring out of her and onto him. He pulled away but it was too late. Her touch was on him. Even worst, her blood. It was stronger now. The bugs also swarmed the sword at her back and hit the next enemy. She's here. Her friend. Her head slowly turned towards Kagerou as she let out a soft smile. "Run." Her voice was so calm and so soft, it may be fallen upon deaf ears. Nozomi let out a relieved exhale, not knowing that was her last breath. Kagerou was safe. She was alright. That was weird. The searing and burning pain was gone. Everything... it felt so relaxing and so peaceful.

Nozomi never felt her body fell. Or her bugs leaving.

Pain. Sudden pain. No. Why was this much more painful? Nozomi gasped in some air as she cried out and arched her back, turning her body as vomit of stomach bile was ejected onto the bed. Everything hurt. Her muscles were relaxed heavily and now back to tense. Her healed heart was beating furiously. Her stomach was reeling back from near death. Red haired covered her body as she was panting. Confused and dazed, she looked around and realized where they were. Some clean room. Her eyes glanced towards the tools before towards Kagerou. There was no blood. Her brows were so furrowed that if she kept it any longer, she would have winkles on her forehead.

"What-" She stopped. Wait. Everything was quiet. Too quiet. She opened up her palm and nothing. No bugs. Nothing. Her heart jumped up and getting close to panic. Last she remembered was the... searing pain in her chest. Her head tilted down to look at her chest and she saw a thin scar, two of them, where the blades had pierced her. One from the front and one from behind. She also noticed she didn't have any clothing which mean.. Kagerou had to do this. If that was actually Kagerou. Gods. Her muscles hurt. Her brain hurt. It was sudden influx of oxygen that's causing so much pain for now. Her slender body sat up fully, hands pushed her red-hair back as she glanced at her friend's rubies. She had to maintain level headed even though her heart was racing and her breathing was increasing from the possibility of having a panic attack. Kagerou was not a she. No. Kagerou looked the same as she did when ... that time when some of them had a change of gender. Do the eyes really belong to her friend? Her eyes without leaving her friend's, her hand went to the medical tools as she managed to grabbed a scalpel and pressed it up against Kagerou's neck. "If you are Kagerou," Nozomi hissed under the slight pant, "Where was our first kiss?" She prepared herself in case this was an enemy and she was in some kind of interrogation. Maybe she should try to kai herself out first. There was no way her bugs wasn't with her anymore. And Kagerou? Oh gods, if this was not Kagerou, she hoped that her green haired friend made it safe back at Kirigakure.

[ 155 sentences ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

Kagerou felt so relieved, so terribly relieved when he saw Nozomi take her first gasp of air and convulse upwards. There was blood everywhere, Kagerou couldn't stop it from spilling on the sheets when he operated on Nozomi in this small room all alone. Up to his elbows, his arms were covered in blood, and fresh blood continued to drip down from an unknown source. Though of course, with only a second to see it, it would probably just look like excess blood running off of Kagerou's arms. There was more than just two small scars on Nozomi's heart. At the place where Kagerou had just performed surgery and closed up was a bigger, wider expanse of fresh new skin, a combination of stitching and chakra healing job done well but not flawlessly. Later on, Kagerou would revisit the wounds and erase them. A kunoichi's body was also a tool that needed to be kept in top condition, after all.

Right now, though, they had more pressing matters to worry about. Since they had been found, there was no time to rest. They had to leave now.

He should be acting efficiently, instantly identifying himself and then moving immediately on to planning an evacuation. Except, the euphoria that flooded him upon seeing his friend move again gave Kagerou other ideas.

She did give the code response, reciting the self-made response the two had decided upon.
"Under the falling
Intoxicating petals
We had our kiss, not."

Except, knowing Nozomi, and being familiar with her, she tacked on a last sentence, Though, if you would like, we could have one now?". Her eyes sparkled with preemptive amusement, but otherwise, she was the model of a gentleman if it weren't for her clothes and the literal blood on her hands. One hand reached up to grab the hand Nozomi threatened her with, already assured that Nozomi wouldn't react strongly to her touch. With a gentle pressure on the wrist, Kagerou folded her hand, encouraging it to release the scalpel and brought the back of the palm up to her lips to flutter a brief kiss on it.

Following that, urgency mixed with playfulness. The hand not grabbing onto Nozomi's reached forwards to press down on the center of her friend's chest to push her back down onto the bed. Kagerou refused any argument Nozomi had with the simple words, "Granted, even if you refuse, I must insist you lie down for me." Face-to-face, leaning over Nozomi with his face above hers (at a safe distance, mind you), Kagerou continued her flirtatious jest. Though, at this point, the silent laughter had quelled and was instead replaced by a quaint thoughtfulness

Hand over Nozomi's bare chest, Kagerou focused on the condition of her heart. Through her palm, she could discern that all was right after a few seconds of, no doubt, rapid beating. A sigh of relief escaped from the green-haired chuunin. It was really true. She really had managed to save Nozomi. Once she had ascertained this much, Kagerou picked herself up off of Nozomi.

"Stay there," Kagerou ordered with a doctor's firmness but the tenderness of someone speaking to a friend they had thought they had lost, "Your body... It's not the same. I had to operate on more than just your heart..." Ideally for Kagerou, Nozomi held an interest in her own body after Kagerou said that. If she looked closely at each part of her body, then she might notice now that, aside from her chest, there were several smaller incisions elsewhere. While Nozomi was hopefully distracted by this new discovery, Kagerou quietly held a hand up to his wrist and stopped the blood that flowed out of it then glanced at the mirror hanging on the wall for a quick once over. It was hard to see in the feeble orange light of this seedy apartment room, but Kagerou could tell he had grown rather pale, assuming he had performed the physical transformation technique appropriately. [30 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:11 pm
When Kagerou had responded, her body relaxed as she lets out a soft exhale of relief. It was really Kagerou. Now that she wasn't focused on figuring if the friend in front of her was real or not, she had more time to look around. There was blood on the sheets and on Kagerou's arms. With a frown, Nozomi was about to say something until she got interrupted. Her cheeks immediately became red when Kagerou had suggested that they could share a kiss right now. The flush went down to the tip of her shoulders and her body felt warm. Her hand relaxed as she assumed that Kagerou was just wanting the scapel, she was surprisingly wrong when he had kissed on the back of her head. Too flustered to speak, Nozomi froze. Of course, she was going to refuse.

She was engaged! Nozomi, too flustered to even argue, she laid down as she grumbled under her breath. This was Kagerou alright, that girl would never pass up an opportunity to do that to Nozomi. The moment the warm and moist hand from the blood touched her bare chest, Nozomi had to pry her eyes to somewhere else. Where were they? It looked like some kind of motel. While her green-haired friend went to work on her medic status, Nozomi was starting to recall what happened to her. The sword.. both of them, pierced right her in the heart. All because she misstepped. Which means.... did she died? It can't be. She doesn't remember falling. She remember she felt peace and...

Nozomi finally put the two and two together. She did die. And her bugs, they were gone. There was no reason to stay at a dead body that was no longer producing chakra. Now worried about herself and Kagerou, she assumed that they had to be somewhere close to where she died or she wouldn't be here right now, alive again. The warmth of Kagerou's body left her as she exhaled slowly, turned to look at her and frowned as she sat up from the bed and was still processing everything that had happen. She had noticed Kagerou was pale. Was all that blood on her Kagerou's or herself? How much blood did her ruby eyed friend gave her? Or was she pale from everything that happened?Had to be the former, Kagerou was a medic and like Nozomi, can stay calm. Can she right now?

The red haired female was angry. Scared. Concerned. Mostly concerned. For now, Nozomi will put her feelings aside and care for the one who saved her condemned life. Nozomi's head shot up when Kagerou told her to stay there as the green haired female could probably feel the glare burning right into her back. Then she continued to explain of how her body, it's not the same as she explained that she had to operate more than just her heart. With a frown, she glanced at her own body as she sighed softly. Honestly? Nozomi doesn't feel good, figured that it was because of what happened. They weren't safe and they needed to get out when they can.

"It's not safe." Nozomi got up and exhaled sharply. She attempted to dosome hand seals to get some clothes and.. nothing happened. Her heart dropped. She had to turn away fast and vomited onto the same area she vomited at earlier. ********. She should've thought before trying that.Of course, she wouldn't have chakra right now. She may never have chakra again. When her stomach was done, she grabbed the clean sheet and have it wipe her mouth as she turned to look at Kagerou.

There was a problem. She couldn't go out naked. Nozomi couldn't get mad or upset over that. This was standard procedure for a ... dying person. She wasn't dying. She was dead. She still can't believe this. "I need a breather. Just.. sit down for a minute. Please. I swear to gods if you don't, my blood pressure will go up." She requested for her friend to sit down and take a breather as she headed to the bathroom. It was also a threat too. Hopefully, Kagerou would listen. Knowing her, she won't. Leaning over the sink, Nozomi wiped away the blood that was on her chest and looked at herself in the mirror. Her freckles and eyes were much more noticeable when her skin was so pale. She was tired, exhausted, nausea and many more but she was going to suck it up. She was trained to suck things up. She was alive and they were in danger and they needed to go.

When the Aburame kunoichi becomes mad, she becomes more aggressive and blunt. While cleaning, she was recollecting a moment. What happened to those two? Did Kagerou kill them? They needed to talk about this later. For some reason, she suddenly remembered what happened to the enemy in front of her. Good. The idea of him being eaten alive made her feel better by a smudge. And of the man behind her? That will ahve to wait. Stepped out of the bathroom and increasingly getting cold, possible from low blood and the fact she had no protection, "Kagerou-chan, we need clothes. If you wasted too much chakra we can figure something else out." Maybe wait until rooms were empty and raid it to find clothes? Talk to the women of the night and see if they got something to borrow? There was options but surely, Kagerou would've had some stashed away.

[ 83 Sentences ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:28 pm

"Let me clean up first." Of course Kagerou didn't listen to Nozomi. How did Nozomi know her so well?

However, contrary to expectations, Nozomi would find Kagerou lying atop a clean but roughed up bed with eyes closed and an arm held over them, blocking out the lights that had been left on. Not a trace of the operation or all the blood, on Kagerou or anywhere else was left. While Nozomi looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, Kagerou had cleaned the entire room with the purification technique and then stored everything she had brought out back in. Then, she had rolled across the bed a full times, pulling on the sheets to turn it into a mess before settling down on it to, presumably, sleep.

Once Nozomi got closer, she would realize Kagerou wasn't asleep. She just had her eyes closed. The first indicator was the voice calling out, "Nozomi." The second was the eyes fluttering open to look at her. The third was the hand stretching out. "Come to me," Kagerou requested with a faint smile, "Let me clean you up so that the scent of blood doesn't linger, and we should change how you look as well. We can't hide your red hair, and I'm not sure if the landlady down below saw your freckles so we'll keep those. We can change the eye color, though, some details on your face, and your body shape as well. Once we're home free, I'll change you back to what you looked like before."

Kagerou breathed. Her voice was quiet and her smile small, but ultimately, she didn't appear tired. No matter how low her chakra and stamina reserves were, she had been trained to be accustomed to these conditions since young. It didn't even matter to her that she had taken her second soldier pill just before closing her eyes on the bed, just in case the enemy had decided to barge in right then and there. Although, she was sure she had erased all traces.

Oh yes. And of course. Clothes. About those... If we're staying the night..." Kagerou paused. She still smiled, but her eyes went waaay to the side. One or the other. It was best to only say one or the other until prompted. She just didn't know which one or the other way of saying it was the best. She could start with what they should do, or she could start with what she had done to prompt what they should do. "This is a love hotel," Kagerou chose to start by explaining the situation, "I came in as a guy straight from a successful 'catch' at the club. Because you were unconscious, I pretended to lie really badly to the lady up front about how I totally didn't feed you a date rape drug. That way, she wouldn't be bothered to ask questions."

Kagerou glanced up at Nozomi. There was no sheepishness, no embarrassment. Not even fear or anticipation. It was merely a prediction that Nozomi was going to react a certain way to this news, and its implications. The way they had come in, they would need to leave in a manner that continued the story.

Of course, they could always sneak out through the window. They were ninja, after all, but Kagerou didn't trust Nozomi's motor skills right now. [34 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 am
Nozomi heard Kagerou's voice while she was in the bathroom as she glared up at the musky ceiling. Of course. Why was she not surprised at all? They both were equally stubborn. With a bit of grumbled under her breath, when she head out, her body froze at seeing Kagerou on the bed as she rose her eyebrow in pure confusion. Why.. what.. what was he doing? Her bare feet took a few steps forward as she had the sudden urge to go and get out and take a nice long hot shower. This hotel was making her feel... dirty. She understand that this place was a cheap a** hotel. So obviously, it wasn't going to be upkeep that well. Nozomi heard her voice as she didn't respond to it as their eyes met once again, his hand stretching out for hers. Go to her? They can't go to sleep! They needed to get out! Especially when Nozomi was... unable to protect herself at the moment. Then Kagerou explained some more. That made sense. With a soft sigh, Nozomi's soft hand grasped Kagerou's as she crawled onto the bed and her skin felt like something was crawling.

Was she missing her bugs already? Finally, Kagerou had got onto the point about the clothes and brought up if they were staying the night as she frowned softly. Should they really stay the night? Then the moment Kagerou's eyes went to the side, she immediately felt suspicious. "Kagerou-chan, what did you do?" Nozomi asked towards her. Her cheeks went slightly pink at hearing the words love hotel. Of course they were. Successful catch? Was she really that pretty? She glanced at her own unclothed body as she frowned. Nozomi didn't seem to think so. With a soft sigh, Nozomi understood now, she was going have to play as an actress. Again. "Alright. So what do you wish to do? We leave together in the morning as friends and pretending I was okay with the whole thing because you were... amazing in bed or do I start screaming and crying out in few hours?" She questioned, a bit amused with the whole situation.

This whole thing would've been fun if their lives weren't in danger. If she didn't die few minutes ago. Honsestly? Nozomi was scared. She wanted to go home as soon as possible but instead of breaking down, Nozomi remained strong. She can always break down on no longer being a shinobi when she gets home.

[ 39 sentences ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:43 pm

While Nozomi was distracted with reacting to everything Kagerou said, the ever calm medic placed a finger on her forehead and cast the cleansing technique on her to fully erase any scent of blood. It was done in a moment. She answered without skipping a beat, "I think leaving like nothing happened or screaming and shouting sounds a bit too fake, too forced." What girl would honestly be okay with being date raped just because the sex was great? Has Nozomi ever actually had sex, actually? The Aburame were a traditional family, and Kumotake was... Well, maybe it was possible with Sukoso, but in that case, Sukoso would be singing about it everywhere in the most painfully obvious fashion. As for screaming, while it could happen. The drug could have worn out too quickly and a girl could be as crazy about being raped as they are terrified into silent. It was, however, an ending that attracted too much attention.

Kagerou sat up at this point and closely surveyed the undressed girl's appearance as she thought of what to do. It wasn't fair to put down Nozomi's ideas without presenting some of her own. Cupping Nozomi's head in her hands after casting some hand signs, Kagerou channeled energy through Nozomi. "Do you have any preferences on your appearance?" she'd ask with a smile, hiding the exhaustion she felt by having Nozomi focus on herself. Whatever requests made, Kagerou would follow to the best of the circumstances. Although, the fact remained that she needed to change Nozomi into someone who was distinctly a different person from before.

Once the changes were finished, Kagerou would put forth her plan, "I think we should wait until the wee hours of the morning. We'll leave together, and I'll hang myself all over you while you keep your face hidden. You know, in that sleazy way. Ah, but I won't touch anything unless I need to. Don't worry. If you can make your body tremble, that would be best. That way we can leave together without kicking up a fuss. You'll look traumatized like everyone expects, I'm clearly forcing you to follow me, and It's not hard to imagine reasons why." [26 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:13 am
Nozomi felt the pressure from Kagerou's fingertips on her forehead and suddenly, she felt 'clean'. With a soft sight, she certainly felt a little better but still was rather uncomfortable not having any clothes on. Nozomi was used to being covered head to toe, save her for her off days when she just wears her sweaters at home. Kagerou explained that Nozomi crying her way out while being woozy would seem too forced as she sighed softly. She doesn't understand any of this. She had always been careful around men and comfortable around Kumotake. She wanted to understand but Kumotake seemed not to be ready.

Nozomi couldn't control the raising of the blush on her cheeks that traveled down to her shoulders as Kagerou asked her if she had any preferences on her appearance. Why was she always blushing? She trusts her friend. "No." Was her only reply as she started to remember back in her academy days. Every time her teacher called on her, Nozomi would blush. Thankfully, it was always hidden behind her mask. This made her think for a bit. Does attention make her blush? Would make sense with the way that Kagerou was cupping her head onto her hands but she couldn't pull away as Kagerou work on her appearance.

Kagerou seemed to have a plan on her own. Wait until early in the morning and to leave together. Her already light red cheeks had deepend even darker with the idea of how they should leave. With a deep sigh, she shook her body a bit and the color went away as she focused on herself. Her skin slowly returned to pale tone. Nozomi, out there, she can control herself. With friends? Everything was out of the door. With a soft nod, "I can do that." Nozomi promised as she laid down on the bed and sighed. Still processing everything. She died. Lost her bugs. Her hands rose as she placed her hands on her eyes as she silent her mind for the time being. She can process some more when she gets home. Removing her hands, she glanced towards the ruby eyed male in front of her. "Kagerou, have you ever had... you know." Nozomi was curious. How can she make sure to be good for... the wedding night? She didn't want it to be awful that Kumotake writes her off forever. "I'm... worried that Kumotake wouldn't want to go through with this. I don't want to force him through it. I'll be happy to call the whole thing off but... he's not talking to me."

[ 34 sentences ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:12 pm

The red hair and freckles remained the same, but when Nozomi reopened her eyes, they would be a multicolored hazel instead of their usual liquid gold and drooped at the edges to create a pitiably cute look. The kind of eyes where, if you looked one way, you would see splashes of blue, look the other, hints of green. The new Nozomi was still pretty. Arguably, she was even prettier. The eyes weren't the only aspect that changed. Nozomi's height had fallen by a couple centimeters and her face given a thinner, daintier appearance, complete with a beauty mark at the corner of the lips. Meanwhile, every curve of the body had been enhanced. D-cups instead of C. Child-birthing hips that Sukoso no doubt would be drooling over. Consequently, Kagerou was already making a mental note to definitely change Nozomi's appearance before they rendezvoused with Kumotake. From front or from back, Nozomi could be mistaken as one of the two spies from last night but it would quickly become apparent that she looked nothing like the culprit. They were more likely to take Kagerou, who had completely shifted gender but looked like a masculine version of his normal self, into custody than Nozomi.

The smile on Kagerou's lips would assure Nozomi that he was fine and nothing was wrong. The same smile quirked one side up in a form that the poor girl laying besides Kagerou would know all too unfortunately well. Kagerou was about to say something to make her flustered. Chances were, se was going to succeed.

"Have I ever had what?" Kagerou teased as he leaned over Nozomi, voice husky and a touch lower than earlier. He understood full well the ambiguity of the situation. He was playing on that ambiguity, after all. Earlier, it had taken a back seat to focusing on more necessary matters, like a life-or-death surgery and creating a disguise. However, since there were no such circumstances, he kept his distance despite the nature of his joke. Though the lean was meant to elicit a reaction, he kept a safe distance and kept his arms to one side. "You want to practice?" the mischievous grin suggested. A hand slowly moved towards Nozomi, looking like it would go to cup her chin or maybe her breasts. It did neither. Instead, with a snap, a set of clothes appeared over Nozomi's chest and Kagerou's hand withdrew. His short tease over, he recommended, with pure intentions, "You were blushing like mad this entire time, Nozomi. It's cute, but you should save it for Kumotake. Dress up before I start to seriously wonder if you might have gotten a fever~" A singsong voice. A playful tune.

Unfortunately, Kagerou couldn't continue to run with such a relaxed pace. As Nozomi dressed, after a pause from his last words, Kagerou added, "As for Kumotake, let's talk about him and you when we get home, promise?" he smiled apologetically, "I really think it's best if we focus on resting for a few hours each and then leaving. Can you take first watch?". [36 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:46 pm
Nozomi wasn't sure what or how should she think or react to the changes of her body. Nozomi wasn't a big fan of big boobs and they were bigger. Not to mention her hips were already wide and now they were even worst. Ugh. She understand she importance so she doesn't complain nor show it in her face or voice. While laying and glancing up at that white stained ceiling. She felt movement on the side of the bed so she glanced towards her friend. Most would feel odd with Kagerou not being a female but not Nozomi. They... had experience with it one time after all. The movement had brought her attention as she turned her head to glance at her green haired friend. Kagerou was teasing again as her cheeks became red once more, it wasn't just embarrassment. Nozomi was actually getting increasingly frustrated and annoyed with Kagerou at the moment. How could she not be taking this serious? It was a genuine question and not to mention their lives are still at risk until they get home.

When Kagerou had started to lean towards her, she heard his question if they should practice now as she scowled, the anger was increasing but she couldn't say anything. Her throat had locked up and her tongue betrayed her as she couldn't say a word. What came out was series of angry squeaks and maybe few squeals. With a snap, she felt a bit of heavy pressure and she couldn't help but mentally praise to whoever was in charge of fate for Kagerou to finally get her some clothes. Kagerou would be able to hear angry grumbles as she got up from the bed and hastily put on clothes like there was no tomorrow. As she was putting on the sweater last, Nozomi heard Kagerou's promise that they can talk about Kumotake when they get home. His voice had soften. Almost like apologetic and just like that, her anger was gone. She couldn't be mad at him. She figured that Kagerou would be tired especially when asking Nozomi to take the first watch. "Yea. Of course I will, Kage-chan. Go to sleep." She said softly as she got into the bed and under the sheets. Nozomi's arms gently wrapped around Kagerou, but she was awake and alert. Nozomi was a bit of a cuddler. Her ears listening to everything.

She was so scared. She was used to having bugs covered this place in every corner and out in the hall to talk to her and alert her. This time? She had nothing. She wanted to go home. Home. To hug her parents. To hug Kumotake if he allowed her. Course, knowing Sukoso, he would forced Kumotake into a hug. Nozomi should sit down and have a talk with Kumotake if this was what he was wanting and be okay with. Nozomi waited for her friend to fall asleep as she didn't honestly feel tired. Her mind was spinning. Her chakra? Gone. Her bugs? Gone. Her life? Possibly gone.

What was she going to do now...? Would her family forsake her? Would they force Kumotake marry someone else? At least she had her thoughts to keep herself awake.

[ 42 Sentences ]
[ cashed previous sentences to this one. 88 total mission posts ]  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:24 am
___ : Bonds : Kagerou cuddles Nozomi back to life.

As he was the one to suggest it in the first place, Kagerou didn't pretend to be polite. He burrowed beneath the blankets and closed his eyes as soon as Nozomi gave him the "go." In stark contrast to his sleepless companion besides him, with thoughts running a mile a minute, Kagerou swiftly descended to a dreamless sleep even with his senses alert and thoughts uneasy.

The problems, all of them, would be best handled once awake. Nozomi's emotional uneasiness probably simply stemmed from the changes to her physical body, but Kagerou had done a thorough diagnosis earlier. Not all hope was lost. She would just need time to recover. The hard part was going to be getting out of this city in one piece. The harder part would be starting all over from the beginning, perhaps even further back then that. Aburame physiologies, after all, were closely interconnected with that of their bugs. Their chakra networks, naturally, had adapted in unique ways to working with the microorganisms within them. However, these problems, were put to rest as Kagerou fell to rest.

A sleeping Kagerou. Well, at least a sleeping-ready-for-attack Kagerou was seriously uncute. He didn't stop Nozomi from cuddling next to her, but he didn't reciprocate it either. At most, a turn of the head, rubbing his face into the top of her head, and moving a little closer. Otherwise, his body remained straight in perfect sleeping position. His hands remained proper, one resting inside the weapon pouch at his thigh and the other over his stomach.

When the time came, the uncute Kagerou woke up as if he had some internal alarm. His eyes promptly opened and, full of energy again, he gently coaxed the guarding Nozomi into sleep. If need be, he wasn't against using a technique. Once Nozomi had a few hours of rest herself, the two set off in the early morning. According to the plan, they made it past the receptionist, the easy part, and out into the streets.

All seemed normal. All seemed well. There were no active patrols in clear view. However, neither let their guard down. They both knew not everything was as met the eyes. More people milled through the alleys than the day before, so the disguised two stuck to the main streets, acting as loving couple. That way, it wouldn't be strange for Kagerou to speak in Nozomi's place, being he was better at lying. They were stopped once, but a few well placed lies and an inherent inability to unmask what was their actual faces resulted in a polite apology rather than an arrest warrant extended to the pair.

The checkpoint at the gate was, perhaps, the most difficult section. They were pulled over a second time. This time, for not having papers. However, a checkpoint overnight would naturally have its flaws. Specifically, the city itself didn't normally strictly endorse and identification system. The guards had early, even though the day had just begun, had so many passerbys with missing papers that they had just started letting them through after a round of questioning and security checks. However, again, when there was nothing to unmask about their physical appearance, there wasn't much that could be done.

Once the passed the gates, Kagerou and Nozomi encountered no other obstacles to their retreat. Nozomi had nearly died in the city, and she had lost something precious. However, in the end, what was most important was that she was alive. Kagerou hadn't lost someone precious... That is... He hadn't lost someone precious to him yet... However, he would remember that fear of thinking he had, and he would dread it all the more for when the time when he would truly lose someone precious, not at the hands of an enemy but at the hands of oneself, came around. [46 sentences]

==End "Extra Chapter: Nozomi"==

280 sentences / 4 = 70 posts
70 posts * 3,200 AC = 224,000 AC

Jenni Deer

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items