[B] Whens horns collide

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:06 pm
Guardian Wolf stood in shock. How would she explain this? Yes, the totoma male was very nice to look at and all, but how did she fall for him like she had. Shaking her head in...well, she couldn't say what emotions she was feeling. Was she happy to have young ones? Yes. Was she happy with the buck? For the most part, yes. She just wants to know why so fast. She barely knew who he was. Would he stick near to teach them some of the ways of the totoma? Or would it all fall on her?
The young doe turned her antlered head towards the swamp. There were those who might be able to help calm her nerves about what lay ahead for her with the young ones. They might not help with Covering Their Tracks, that is his name, but still any help would be a welcome to her. "Now where do I find one? If I remember correctly, they can have a different form, which, well, makes that a bit harder to find them." Releasing her breath in a very deep sigh, Guardian starts to walk on the unknown path. "Those less traveled, can lead to places you need to go, right?"

Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:08 pm
"We can be rather hard to find, if you don't know where to look," a swan called to her from the nearby brook, eyes aglow in the shadow of the brush. Despite having but a beak to express itself, the creature seemed altogether amused, a lighthearted air surrounding it. It drifted ever closer on the water's surface, unhurried and calm.

"Come here, sweet one. Will you speak with me a moment?"

SilverShieldwolf

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 pm
Startled from her thoughts, Guardian caught her antlers in a near-by branch. She looked around with her eyes, glancing over the swan at first. There was no other kin she could see and as her head became free of the branch, it seemed only correct that the swan moving closer was the one.

"Of course, I will." Moving closer to the edge, the doe knelt down as her heart beat rapidly at the thought of meeting one. It was actually happening, and her young ones would hear of this story.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:52 am
The swan gave an alarmed honk when the doe caught herself in the bushes, and quick as she could, she fluttered closer to make sure she was alright. But the creatures of the swamp were hardy things, and the doe disentangled herself just fine and approached her at the water's edge.

"You'll have to forgive me. I find when I'm feeling lazy, this form offers a great deal of relaxing opportunities. Really, there's nothing quite like floating along and seeing where the water takes you," she sighed dreamily, feathers fluffing up in delight.

"But we're not here to talk about me, gracious no! Please, tell me what's on your mind."
SilverShieldWolf

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:39 pm
"I believe you see a lot of different things while floating along the water." She shifted to get a pebble from under her. "Did I scare you when I got caught? I was deep in thought when you spoke to me. Which, well...I am expecting some young ones and I worry that they wont know much about their other half."

She looked towards the mountains. "Will they be smart, cunning, strong or brave? I will be there for them, no matter what happens or how they are. I just worry that I won't be able to explain about their totoma side very well." Looking down, a spot of sadness in her eyes at the thought.
Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:15 pm
"You did! But I do tend to worry about the mothers to be of the world. Consider it the old hen in me, always wanting to dote on the young." She ruffled her feathers yet again, and craned her neck upwards to listen as the doe spoke.

"I am not intimately familiar with the ways of the Totoma, but..." The swan seemed to hum thoughtfully. "That will be their journey to learn, won't it? Their lives to live. Perhaps you don't understand it, but they'll find a way to discover that part of themselves if they are meant to." She gave another little crooning noise, something meant to be comforting.

"It is not your burden to dictate how they live their lives, my dear. Teach them as best you can, but know that they will find who they are meant to be on their own."

SilverShieldwolf

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:12 pm
"Thank you for looking out for us." She adjusted herself so the swan didn't have to strain her neck so much.

"I didn't think of that for them." Sighing, Guardian thought about what she was worrying about and if it was something she could actually do something about. "I see most of my worry was not looking at the whole thing. I want them to be happy, healthy."

Smiling, "And maybe they can teach me more about their other half."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:56 pm
Her eyes twinkled in delight at the doe's realization, pleased it was all going so well.

"We all tend to want for our children- there's nothing wrong in it. You're a mother. Worrying is in our blood. You hoping for the best... well. I've certainly done it once or twice," Roses in Bloom mused, humor in her words.

"Of course I will offer my blessing to their health and happiness, and that they might find stories to teach you, too."

SilverShieldwolf
And we can wrap with you!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm
Dipping her head in reverence, Guardian let the happiness show across her face. "Thank you, for helping me calm my worry of things I can not fully control and for your blessing." She started to get up, when a thought flitted through. "If you need something in return, please ask and I will do my best to provide it."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:20 pm
"You have no need to repay me, my dear. Just be well, and be kind to your children. That's all I ask," Roses responded earnestly, smiling. She had never understood the kin who brought her offerings, seeking to appease her to gain her kind words. Why would they need to? This was what she did. This was what made her happy. She watched the doe stand, and when she had, Rose was gone- replaced by a swan, who beat its wings and took flight.

I hope our paths may cross again!

SilverShieldwolf
Ten million years later, that's a wrap!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items