Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Get Lucky (Champion x Red-Stained Blossom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Champion waded across the waters, her belly green with algae and her steps sloshing clear in the silence. It seemed the only other creature in the world was the caiman, lying full length on the shore. It deigned her with one half-lidded gaze, its bulk prodigious and brilliantly gold in the sunlight. Had the days grown brighter? Or was it merely Water-in-the-Fire, whose path had crossed hers once again?

Time had changed him little; she'd left him before dawn, his face open and vulnerable in slumber. She did not think he could fight off the sand dogs using him for a bed. When she was younger, she might have mistaken that for weakness. She was glad to have met him when she could appreciate the strength of his compassion—and gladder still to have come to know her own wants.

"What do you think?" She grinned up at the caiman, climbing to shore. "Will I get lucky tonight?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out of one dark brush or another, a bright pink sand dog emerged, eyes blazing. Dipping its paws into the water, and out again, it danced across the bank and lightly leapt onto the prone caiman.

What was one sand dog more or less to a beast already used to the tapping of their paws upon his hide?

Ryuukishin
u3u<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 am
"Oh! Oh! Hello!" Champion called, her voice taking on the higher pitch reserved for children and absolutely delightful sand dogs. How bold it was! How playful! She mirrored the sand dog's dance but, feeling the caiman would not tolerate her half as well, kept her distance. Was it simply the light, or were the dog's eyes shining?

"It's a fine day, isn't it?" she ventured. She'd dropped the baby talk, but she continued to tap her hooves against the shore.

Jun D
😚😚😚

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm
The sand dog bounced off the caiman and pranced over to the doe.

"Arf, arf!" it replied, jumping tirelessly up and down, "arf! Arf! Bark. Arf, arf!"

Ryuukishin
i'm...i'm so sorry i took a whole week to post this magnum opus emo

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm
Champion liked to consider herself noble and refined: a doe others could look to, and know that they'd be taken care of.

And so, it was with great gravity that she made to boop the sand dog's nose. Her eyes shone and she darted off with a sudden grin, turning after a few moments to shake her tail and invite a chase.

Jun D
shh we do not speak of time /holds 😂

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 pm
"Arf!" the sand dog wriggled from head to tippy-heel at the invitation and immediately took off after the Acha.

If there had been a moment - the slightest moment - its tail had drooped at Champion's tirelessness, it would have barely - barely, just so very barely - showed. Imperceptible, really.

Ryuukishin
;A;<3 okay (i am so sorry)! /is hold

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:52 am
The glow of the sand dog's eyes had not escaped Champion's notice after they'd been so close. How much strength and tenacity must run in the sand dog's veins, to be so recognized by the Motherfather!

Champion resolved to give them the hardest chase she could muster!

Jun D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What a runner that Acha doe was! What a runner! The sand dog bounced and pranced and flew like the wind after her heels - not. Well, for about three minutes, maybe. Then it collapsed, panting, onto the ground, and dissolved into a collapsed, panting Acha mare.

"Alright, alright, I give!" she wheezed, tongue lolling like her fluffy dog ears, "what'd they put in the water, geez! Your ma must've gotten a hell of a blessing when she had you."

If only she knew.

Ryuukishin

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:53 am
Champion slowed to a stop, a satisfied grin on her face. The fact that "slowed to a stop" was more akin to a tumble and a fall, and that her face was incapable of any expression past gasping like a landed fish—well, that was open for interpretation, wasn't it?

"You were—" wheeze, wheeze "—pretty amazing, too."

She rested with the acha for a moment longer, following the light filtering through the gaps between the trees. It felt peaceful after such a strenuous run, and reminded her of the buck she'd left back home. "I've never seen a sand dog become an acha, and I've been with packs all my life! I don't know if Water-in-the-Fire will believe me!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:42 am
"If they don't believe you," she panted, rolling over onto her back, "you can take me to go show them myself."

Then she paused mid-pant to give her an assessing look.

"Water in the Fire, huh?" she threw over a very deliberate and distinctive wink, "'s that whose babies you're carrying?"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:47 pm
Champion pinked, but did not pretend to modesty.

"Yes," she said, the pride evident in her voice. He had been a good father to their first litter, and she had hoped for a second; it had been too early for her to know for sure... but now, she did.

Filled with a sudden joy and energy, she could not help but laugh, and she nuzzled the doe and pulled her ear and pranced, as if to invite her to run and play again. "I'm going to be a mother!"

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games