Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Alchemy
Will
Empathy
Magic

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝓜y Burden is Love ☯⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⊕

You feel unsafe around me?
Kogo's thought poked Delilahs brain with curiosity and a tinge of hurt.
He was rather amused at this sudden introduction of characters. Especially the girl.
"Your like super kawaii girl." He said to the girl who was now touching the large boys scaly skin.
"Im not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind a feel. but im meditating right now and must remain stationary until I'm done. Would love to chat tho."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 am
catlady strider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama smiles when she returns and nods."Good to hear now lets go find your classes for you that way you wont get lost I know this school can be a little over whelming to new people."He says as he starts to lead her down the halls towards her classes lucky for her most of her classes are in the same area so she didn't have far to go to get form class to class."So Strider what is it you like to do in your free time?"He asks looking over at her.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 am
Rama smiles when she returns and nods."Good to hear now lets go find your classes for you that way you wont get lost I know this school can be a little over whelming to new people."He says as he starts to lead her down the halls towards her classes lucky for her most of her classes are in the same area so she didn't have far to go to get form class to class."So Strider what is it you like to do in your free time?"He asks looking over at her.

User Image

As she folowed him to her classes and looked around the campus area she replied " I enjoy reading, video games and having some friends to talk to mostly " . She was a simple kind of girl that liked the little things in life and mostly wanted friends to hang around with and have fun with them . Strider was kept inside her father's castle for too long and she never got to go outside much to see the world at all , this was her first time away from the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 am
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Delilah found herself staring up at the new comers face as it seemed he was some strange dragon mutation. She kept herself quiet however as she heard Kogo's words enter her mind. She felt her lower lip trembling as she shook her head starting to tremble,'No... no... I'm just bad with words...',informed him looking up as the girl Eleanor continued to ask questions to the to men.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pagan Yanik

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:10 am
Pagan Yanik

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor found her self staring back up at the boy int he tree and she twisted her mouth as it worked back and forth in thought, before she gazed at the both of them,"Hello Zecal I suppose I can't be scared of you if I don't know what you can do yet huh?", she asked giving him a nod of approval before she noted the blonde girl looking like she was going to cry or something, she however ignored this when the boy in the tree talked again,"Well If we are going to chat why don't you tell me your name then stranger?", she demands taking away her brief moment of lady like measure and going back to her sassy maiden talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:53 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Zecal looks at Eleanor before looking up at the man in the tree when he spoke."Why dose every one want to touch me."He asks before turning to the blond who looked like she was about to cry and he lifts his hood back covering his face completely because he felt like it was fear form him being here so he also took a step or two back  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:47 am
queen strider

GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

Sanathos

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien looked at the man who spoke, he had never seen half breeds before, hmm, he probably never had any 'hired' as help around his castle but Damien wouldnt strike either the good or bad guy box on the guy's character sheet just yet. He then witnessed the prince bow a bit as apology but Damien shook his head, "No need to apologize for not having the knowledge of something... isnt that the point of life, to learn of new things and better one's self?" He asked and pointed out curiously before his ears twitched as he listened to anyone around them, picking up pieces of conversations.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Sengo made it to the courtyard after walking around the school for a while a grin forms on his face as he notices a little group of people by a tree a tall man in a hood two girls and some guy in a tree he then noticed the blond was that guy Alex sister and her brother was no where to be seen and the other was Eleanor she was in year two but the other two he didn't know but it didn't matter much.He then headed there way and once in ear shot he spoke."What do we have here talk about an odd grouping."He says with a laugh as he stops a few feet away with a twisted grin on his face.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

User Image

Alchemy
Will
Empathy
Magic

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝓜y Burden is Love ☯⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⊕

Kogo looked down at Delilah with a small smile.
It's ok. We're all bad at something. But you should make ur intentions known.
...Kogo's eyes panned to Zecal as he thought this to Delilah, and he felt a tinge of sympathy, before finally settling on the girl.
"My name is Kogo" He said to Eleanor.
"What Is yours? What are all of yours?..."

He looked to Sengo,
"......This indeed impressive group we have."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor found herself staring at the strange dragon boy and then the boy in the tree and she found herself tapping her foot while shge crossed her arms,"My name is Eleanor of Aquatine", she informed him,"Nice to meet you Kogo", she curtsied politely turning to the new comer who seemed to be having some strange grin going on,"Hey who are you?", she asked somewhat rudely her strong suit was not impressing people she was rather dittzy as being formal sometimes and her main concern was finding out things that interested her. She stomps over to the young prince and gives him a good luck placing her hands on her hips and her eyes narrowing as she glared at the stranger,"Hmm....", she then turns her head held high,"Looks like a nosey one", she informed the group as she returned to her position next to Delilah and Zecal,"Well Zecal I'm rather upset that you weren't her prince charming...", she sighed looking up at Kogo she raised her brow,"Are you then?", she smiled.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:47 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Delilah replied quietly back to him as she bowed her head,"Yes sir...", she mutters under her breathe looking up worried as another prince made his way towards them she was worried she had heard that this guy was bad news from her big brother and became somewhat frightened,'I wish to leave... soon this young man is bad news...', she informed Kogo through thought as she turned her attention back to
Eleanor blushing bright red,"Oh no!!", she gasped,"We just met today honest", she felt her heart beating rather rapidly this was alot to take in! First rama wanting to meet in secret she seeks out Kogo to become friends and then she gets confronted with secretly courting him she felt rather embarrassed.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pagan Yanik

Supadankiwi69

School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas