[B] Crushing Care [Cicada-Crusher x Fish Bones]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crusher had a lovely doe to watch over, and was seeking the proper herbs and medicines he could make to ease her stay. Fennel and raspberry leaves to help her nausea, some valerian for her aches, and chamomile to help her rest. He took good care of his partners, after all.

The large totoma was no stranger to the swamp, but as he wandered, a thought occurred to him. There was magic even stronger than medicine, that could help his doe and their eventual children. A legendary, blessed with the powers of the swamp itself, could assist him even further.

So he would search, as he would search for any other herb in the swamp among caves and forests.

sheepcakes
thanks! <3 lmk if you need anything else

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fish Bones had been dozing under a bush, sleeping off a bit of over indulgence of berries. Hearing the nearby foliage rustling around, he opens one eye to get a peek. A large totoma was having his own breakfast, or so Fish Bones assumed. Not overly concerned, he closed his eye and went back to dozing.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 am
Cicada-crusher approached a bush, noting some ground ivy under it. That could be useful as well, for his doe... He looked underneath more closely and saw the green, sleeping foxbun. He paused, for a moment not wanting to disturb the sleeping creature.

However, he was on his own mission. The bun would move on elsewhere. He leaned down and tried to move the foxbun with a gentle nose tap.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:20 am
Again, Fish Bones opens an eye, and blinks both eyes open. Guess I'm in the way, he thinks to himself. He seems to shrug, then rolls over and hops away a pace. Sitting on his haunches, he watches the totoma, glowing eyes following the buck's movements.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 am
Cicada-crusher reached to pull up some of the herbs he saw growing where the foxbun was sleeping just moments earlier as it scampered away, or so he thought. He paused as he realized it didn't run away, and looked back at the foxbun. With realization dawning, he saw the yellow glowing eyes of the foxbun...

He put his bundle down and bowed his head as much as he could. Of course he would find a legendary and be rude to them, disturbing their rest selfishly. "My sincerest apologies... I did not realize... I hope you do not mind, I was searching for herbs and such. My name is Cicada-crusher."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:34 am
Fish Bones shakes his head, It's fine. he thinks at Crusher, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 am
Crusher nodded to the legendary. He seemed kind, which was nice... there were stories of much more vindictive legendaries, those who demanded gifts in return for services. He could manage, but he had only so much to offer.

"May I ask a favor of you? I am a healer by trade, but I was seeking herbs for a doe who is pregnant with my children, to keep her comfortable during this time. I am doing what I can for her, but I wonder if I could get your blessing as well," he said to the foxbun. He figured it would help to be upfront. He was a gentle buck, after all...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:50 am
Fish Bones nods and listens, giving the buck a smile. May your children be healthy. he thinks at the buck.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 am
It was simple, but all he needed to feel secure in his heart. He smiled at the bun. "Thank you. Please enjoy your rest, and hopefully none should bother you any further," he said, picking up his herbs.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games