Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm
Beware my enchanting face...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:hatter
My thoughts are:

Ace found herself trembling at Hatters rage and finally when he calmed down she broke down crying and threw her teacup at his head,"I HATE YOU HATE YOU", she yelled rubbing her eyes filled with tears,"YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED ME 7 YEARS AGO", she told him bitterly before bursting her way out the door of their inn room crying like a child and down the stairs. She was terrified 7 years ago when the world went bankrupt when the place went crazy... when it was either life or death... she didn't want to die she would have done anything not to die at that age but she didn't realize the cost it was on her.. on her mentality. she raced outside into the streets her eyes blurring from her tears but she kept running.. she could have ran forever...

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatter sighed heavily. "Nice going Hatter. You made the love of your life cry and hate you." He told himself softly. He sat there thinking about what he needed to do. Finally he decided to go after her. "I hope she doesn't get herself hurt." He said to himself as he rushed out of the room. He didn't even close the door when he left. He was too worried about Ace and where she was. He searched for her all night he was panicking bad. To his knowledge she has never been this mad at him before. She has never told him that she wished she was dead. He stopped running and braced himself against a wall. Panting he berated himself in his head. Cursing every fiber of his being for letting his anger slip in front of Ace. He repeatedly punched the wall he was braced on. When he finally calmed down his knuckles were bloody, and there was a noticeable hole in the wall. "Damn it Ace where did you go?" He asked out loud.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers