Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Black Butler rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

Well at the end of the game she remains mad and stuck between reality and fiction. Let's say many years later she has a grandchild that goes insane after Alice's death. Her parents knew she was strange child from the beginning and once Alice died her insanity episodes got worse. Alice had filled her head with all the trips she took to wonderland and now her granddaughter which is also named Alice is going to do the same. I guess we can start from here. Would you like to be Alice's granddaughter or the other characters.

I will let you be Alice because I am not famliiar with the actual game and I prefer if you had a particular persona for her you would be better at it. I will play the other characters also are they dark and demented to? Or are they just your basic crazies?

Oh yeah, everyone and everything in the game is super demented. It's kind of hard to describe when you haven't played the game. Instead of that you can join my and Lycanroc in the soul eater rp. My character can have to weapons or you can be another meister or even witch.

I guess... I was kinda wanting to do this alice rp with you but I can play as a weapon in souleater... :/

I know you're not into the idea. So let's do a loosely based version on the game and we'll be a pair of twins. One of them is the insane one while the other is trying to help her out by repairing the destructed wonderland Alice left behind. That way you won't have to play all the characters.

Very well  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

Well at the end of the game she remains mad and stuck between reality and fiction. Let's say many years later she has a grandchild that goes insane after Alice's death. Her parents knew she was strange child from the beginning and once Alice died her insanity episodes got worse. Alice had filled her head with all the trips she took to wonderland and now her granddaughter which is also named Alice is going to do the same. I guess we can start from here. Would you like to be Alice's granddaughter or the other characters.

I will let you be Alice because I am not famliiar with the actual game and I prefer if you had a particular persona for her you would be better at it. I will play the other characters also are they dark and demented to? Or are they just your basic crazies?

Oh yeah, everyone and everything in the game is super demented. It's kind of hard to describe when you haven't played the game. Instead of that you can join my and Lycanroc in the soul eater rp. My character can have to weapons or you can be another meister or even witch.

I guess... I was kinda wanting to do this alice rp with you but I can play as a weapon in souleater... :/

I know you're not into the idea. So let's do a loosely based version on the game and we'll be a pair of twins. One of them is the insane one while the other is trying to help her out by repairing the destructed wonderland Alice left behind. That way you won't have to play all the characters.

Very well

Posted^^ Hope you enjoy it. I'm really bad at finding pictures. If you find a good one with two twins we'll use that^^  

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:56 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

Very well

Posted^^ Hope you enjoy it. I'm really bad at finding pictures. If you find a good one with two twins we'll use that^^

Okay i will probably reply tomorrow I had some bad news come in today and I've just not been up to posting ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:06 pm
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

Very well

Okay i will probably reply tomorrow I had some bad news come in today and I've just not been up to posting ^^

It's fine understandable. Hopefully you feel better tomorrow.  

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:58 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if any of these dont interest you I shall look for more  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:23 pm
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

if any of these dont interest you I shall look for more

I kind of like the second one. Is there any Alice in Wonderland ones?  

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:58 am
TunaDishCosplayer

i tried looking but i'll look again  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:05 am
TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:36 am
GuenivereOrion
TunaDishCosplayer

User Image

User Image

all of these can be resized of course

The last one^^ I love it!!! I'll reply when I get back into town.  
Partner Searches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff