Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
Plastic Man: Humble Beginnings (February 15, 2016)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPD Rookie

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Present:
It was late at night at the Gotham shipyard, Falcone and his men has been shipping stolen technology from STAR LABS to sell them to the black market. Crawling on top of a shipping containers, Plastic man prepares his attack. "Alright Plastic man, you can do this. Just stop the bad guys, Gotham Press writes about this, Justice League notices, and then I am in!"

Before
All of this seem like some kind of dream, he never expected to be alive after falling into a pit of chemicals but more importantly, he never expected to get any super powers from it. He could remember it clearly that one fateful day while working with Falcone's gang. It was suppose to be a quick grab and go at a Wayne's enterprise factory. Unknown to Patrick and falcone's goons, they were being hunted down. Patrick noticed he was losing accomplices one by one. It was no doubt that a certain vigilante has already compromised the mission. Patrick quickly grabs a sample of one of the chemicals of the factory and decided to get out of the factory as soon as possible. He didn't really care to what will happen to his fellow accomplices. It was an every man for himself moment. His ran fell short as a mysterious force hit him from behind causing him to fall from the catwalk to the vat of chemicals. The last thing he was able to see was a dark silhouette of a person peering at him from the catwalk. It all felt too real. Fast forward, Patrick stood in front of the judge, not knowing how he can try to weasel his way out of this. Just before the judge was able to give out his sentence, a bailiff came rushing in to the courtroom handing the judge a piece of paper. By Plastic man's surprise, the Judge sentence him a minimal of months in prison. Whatever cause this, seems like it was done in good faith. It was his time in prison that he learned that he had some kind of special ability after surviving from a prison riot. After learning about his abilities, he knew that this could be a chance for redemption.

Present:
Plastic man spring his body from the shipping container to the ground and knocked a few gang members who were loading weapons from STAR labs to a stolen Yacht. "Watch out guys, a new hero is in town! I AM PLASTIC MAN." Everyone of Falcone's gang paused for a moment and burst out of laughter. One member said "Who are you suppose to be? Falcone must feel insulted that he is being hunted down by some kind of freak who dresses like that." Enrage Plastic man brawls his way through the gang and enters the yacht looking for Falcone. "Falcone! where are you, you a*****e! I hear you send some of your men to do some dirty work while you sit on your a** playing with the new toys they give you." As he looks on top of the deck of the ship, he can hear what seems to be an evil hiss, some kind of snake human creature appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him from behind and bit his neck "Hiss, I think you played enough hero for tonight!" The pain felt like being stabbed with knives. After being bitten, Copperhead pushed Patrick out of the ship and back to the shipyard. Plastic man still intoxicated struggled to get up and watches the yacht sail off to the distance. It was his only chance to try to prove himself worthy but his main priority was to save himself for now. Patrick swayed back and forth trying to see if he can walk to the nearest hospital but all he felt like doing was collapsing to the ground, hoping someone will rescue.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 am

As Patrick Collapsed to the ground, a flow of thoughts filled his head. "Come on O'brian , all you ever were was low life thief. A low life that can't even maintain a stable family. Romana can definitely marry some other guy who can support our only child." With his blurred vision he can see someone running up to him, trying to suck the toxin from his neck out. "No, im not letting you die Mr. O'Brian!' Plastic man focused his eyes on the blurred person and it turned out to be his young overweight next door neighbor at the apartment, Welkin "Wozzy" Winks. He is the only person who knows his identity, since O'Brian wasn't really slick at heading back home with his powers. "Wozzy, get out of here, it's not safe. Just let me die like the freak i am and let the real heroes do the work. And besides I remember watching mythbusters that sucking venom from a snake will probably damage your mouth, which is necessary for your eating habits." With strong dismay at Patrick's words,

User Image

Wozzy slapped him the face and grabbed on to Plasticman's shoulders "Alright, im going to let that weak fat joke slide but Mr. O'Brian, I came here to watch you do cool superhero s**t. I've done my research about Falcone's stolen STAR labs technology. HE STOLE PARTS FOR THE AMAZO AND PUT IT TO SALE ON THE BLACK MARKET!You can't just stand there and do nothing Mr. O'Brian! I still believe in you Mr. O'Brian. You may be a freak with this seemingly lame superpower but you know what? You have the guts and the heart to be a hero. I remember when you told me everything about how you got these powers and how you wanted to be just like the justice league because you wanted to prove that even a scumbag like you can make a difference." Giving Patrick a brief sigh of relief and a shed of tear in his eye, Patrick turned his head to Wozzy and put stretched weak arm around Wozzy's shoulders. "You never seize to let me down kiddo, now lets save the world. I never thought a cliched inspirational speech can ever sound this great." Although still poisoned by copperhead's toxins, O'Brian quickly got up on his legs thanks to Wozzy's help. As he got up Wozzy and Plastic man watches the yacht sail away. "Damn it! how are you going to get up there, Mr. O'Brian." It didn't take long to think, but Plastic man had an idea as he saw the railways of the pier. If he can grab the railings, he can potentially make himself into a sling shot.

"Wozzy, I need you to stand back, I am going to do this superman style." Plastic man then ran to far enough to create a big distance between him and the railways. Once he was in position, he then stretched his arms all the way to the railings. He winced in pain as his arms stretched out due to the Copperhead's toxin but he didn't want to give up. Dying while trying will already be enough for him as long as he knew that he can make a difference. Despite being in pain as he stretched, he then leaned back and de-stretched his arms to launch him forward into the sky. Amazed by his actions, he quickly turned his body into a glider and glided his way to the sailing ship.  

RPD Rookie

Dangerous Businessman

▪ » Gotham City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces