Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Games and Contests
[Open/Contest] Opposites sure do attract!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:38 pm
Whoa... Two contests?

Gee Mythi how come YOUR mom let you have two contest!?

because lol
N oseriously though, continue reading on this post is just here for the sake of being a post.

Start: When thread opens (NOW!)
End date: November 15th, 11:59 PM PST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm
πŸ”₯ Meet the FAM🌊

User Image

Oh hey it's the parents!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
πŸ”₯ Portgas D. Ace πŸ”₯
This is dad and he's really a bit of a spitfire of a kitsu, prepare for a lot of hugs and noogies. He's a good boy, arguably the goodest boy. His one fault is that he just doens't know how to swim, and that's okay... except he was a sort of captain so uhhh well. Unfortunate.
Also he's pretty warm, some would argue even... hot. Heh. Anyways he's just a regular dad, and a good elder brother. The goodest of elder brothers.

This is a good boy PSA.

🌊Lapis Lazuli🌊
And say hi to mom! The embodiment of water and anxiety. She's definitely warmed up a bit due to Ace's influences, but she'll be a challenge and a half to figure out how kids work. Regardless, she's gonna heckin try her best, but don't get upset if she's a bit of a clunky gal. She definitely has been trying her best to be better than how she was before.

They're both a VERY unlikely pair, but hey... y'know the old saying. Opposites seem to attract the both of them! They seem to reflect well off of each other. One calms down the other, the other one hypes up the other. They're both incredibly loving parents though, even if sometimes it can be hard to see eye to eye. You'd think that a pair whos entire theme is opposites would make them suitably so, but these two are just... idealistically perfect for each other. Who knew, y'know?

Also Uncle.
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈMonkey D. LuffyπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Uncle is a wild ball of energy. He also can't swim it's funny. He's also a pirate and he's gonna be king of the pirates one day!

The kiddos
- πŸ”₯ Oldest boyπŸ”₯
- His gem's a Fire Opal!
- Belongs to - Mynsed -

- 🌊Youngest boy🌊
- His gem's a Water Agate
- Belongs to Mythi Red Panda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What about these two? The 🌊Variscite🌊 and the 🌊Lapis Lazuli?🌊
These two boys can be YOURS!

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 pm
A small bit of things to note before entering...

🌊Please refrain from abandonment plots, while Lapis is SUPER ANXIETY, she still really does care for the kids and the last thing I'd want is for them to be cast off as abandoned.
πŸ”₯ Also the kids are Biologically male but they're gemkids so most of that can be kinda thrown out a bit. However this is optional if you want to go the different route!
🌊 Staff may enter
πŸ”₯ No being sore loser!!
🌊 Stick to the TOS, the shops and Gaia's!
πŸ”₯ You may enter both, but can only win one!
🌊These kids will immediately pop to adults once they're won! Be ready for that biggrin
πŸ”₯ RP isnt required, it's nice but I knoooow that uhhhh lives are definitely busy!
🌊 Edit: Added a 2nd ticket chance for newbies for the first contest!

🌊Jabber away, young one!🌊

Everyone's got a favorite item! It can be a powerful map, a ring found on an adventure, or a favorite pillow. What's this guy's favorite item? Let him introduce himself a bit and tell the class why it's his favorite item! Make sure that your links are tested and work before you submit it. If they're not tested after the deadline it'll be voided!

To enter this one!
[color=blue][size=17][b]My heart will go on to the moving world
Hiding my yet unseen strength[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Do you have 6 or less kitsusagi?:[/b]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Item[/b]: [spoiler][img]url goes here[/img][/spoiler]
[b]So what's so special about this!?:[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌊Pirates? Crystal Gems? Where do I fit in!?🌊

This one... There's definitely something special about this egg. Sources say that maybe, just maybe... Deep down? Something great might be stirring! What holds in their future belongs to what you decide! How are they compared to their other brothers? They're a middle child, so the world is their oyster! They need to figure out what to do to get to the pearl. Do they go off and form their own crew? Do they stay with Lapis (And an extension -- Rose Quartz and Lion ) and Ace? Do they end up hanging out a bunch with Uncle Luffy? What do you see for them?

To enter fill out the following!

[size=17][b][color=aqua]Why am I searching? What is it I want?
The answer is surely somewhere ahead[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Can be a short blurb!)
[b]What's their future hold? (Future plottings/etc):[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm
Entries

Contest 1

Contest 2  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Saving one more.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:46 am
If this is not yet open, I apologize!

My heart will go on to the moving world
Hiding my yet unseen strength

Username: Ruhane Chiisai
Do you have 6 or less kitsusagi?: I have 7
Name: SgrΓΉdadh
Item:

So what's so special about this!?: Made from a coin gifted to him by his uncle, Sgrudadh is fascinated with the knotwork present in this coin. it has encouraged him to study as much material as he can on the culture, and he hopes one day to visit its place of origin. Until then... well, better get used to the boat, anyways!  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:06 pm
Why am I searching? What is it I want?
The answer is surely somewhere ahead

Username:Ice_Dragon_Demon
Name:Lazulum - Medieval latin the root of Lazuli
Personality: A little shy, a bit anxious[not as anxious as mum though] around other's he doesn't know and reserved. Lazulum likes to use his mom as his security blanket when others are around seldom venturing from her side until everyone leaves. He doesn't mind being on his own when he's alone, sometimes he will sneak off from his family and go find the nearest body of water. when he's near water, the water seems to calm him down. Unlike his uncle and father he can swim quite well and enjoys it. You'd mistake him as a water kitsu if you caught Lazulum swimming he's got a lot more energy in the water and feels more apart of it than anything else. He loves too the creatures that live in the water and find's them fascinating they're all really different.
What's their future hold? (Future plottings/etc):
- Early on Lazulum will find a small water filled sanctuary when gets too nervous around people. when mom and family aren't cutting or are getting to much for him to handle[Too many noogies!] it he'll be off to this place the first chance he'll get.
- He'd start discovering his powers as a gem, which might get him into some sort of trouble.
- Lazulum will stay by his mom a lot for the first while, so any sort of shenanigans the crystal gems and dad get into he'll be right along with. He'll eventually open up a bit and maybe try to be more social with others around him.
- Lazulum will need to get a bit of a push to make friends shy as he is he won't do it without some actual prodding this might cause him to panic depending on the situation which might cause someone to get hurt. He'd feel absolutely awful if that were to happen.
- He'd feel a bit guilty about how much he likes water when his dad an uncle can't swim at all though Uncle seems to not mind. [Lazulum doesn't quite understand his optimism] He might actually ask his Mum why dad never learned to swim, or his uncle. Is it all right for him to like the water that much?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Snce i nly had one entry each, you both get the eggus! ill get to hatching them and theyll go straight to adults!  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Games and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers