Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin was getting rather tired of them both and with one long sweep of her Scythe she sent the ceiling above Jhin tumbling onto him and Xeno ,"You both need to chill the ******** out", she commented her eyes narrowed as she watched him practice another powerful ball the explosion filled the room and the ceiling and floor crumbled into dust Harlequin had used some protective dark barrier magic to stop the blast this time as she stood there spinning her Scythe hearing footsteps coming down the hall,"All hail Lucifer", she smirked turning to see him grinning Malevolently,"You 3 having fun?", he commented looking over at Jhin his eyes sparkled in interest,"You are a stubborn child Harlequin... why not entertain them with your second form?", he commented dodging carelessly to the side as debris was thrown at Harlequin as she swiped at it causing the mess to turn into dust,"They are to persistent upon seeing it I find that rather annoying", she then turned to Lucifer,"Why are you here something else has happened?", she commented turning just for a moment to him,"Yes the angels are back...", he grins,"We have another opportunity to capture them".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

"If another Arch angel falls into complete tormoil like lucifer this mortal world may be in great peril and there may not be a thing we can do about it", she concluded,"Even if he can never return to heaven we have to try to keep him on the side of the light if not he is lost to Lucifer's darkness", she told him. Her eyes gazed across the cliff as she closed her eyes and felt within her soul for his magical presence,"There...", she commented a finger pointing northwest,"We must move quick", she told her companion taking back off into the air as they headed in that direction.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 am

Azazel

Azazel stood on a small hill just outside a human city when he looks up to the sky and sees to specks of light and he lets out a sigh before his wings start to flap and he takes off to meat the two again he flew at them at great speeds and stops dead in front of them."What are you doing back down here didn't you learn the last time are you that thick skilled girl,and you why do you keep letting her come out here you know how dangers it is."He says before glaring at them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin dropped his bubble just after xeno's attack bit into it then ducked under his swing and turned to see Lucifer and he grins."Aww you had to stop the fun didn't you."He says with a sigh before he walks over to them."How ever you can see I got them to at lest try this time although i was still holding most of my powers back it was enough to draw out Xeno witch was rather fun hes a crazy one but his daggers are rather fierce,but sadly I couldn't go as far as I wanted thanks to this little brat."He says looking at Harlequin,he then heard the angels where back and he grins as his body changes back to normal

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno huffed, and shook his head. "The woes of the high and mighty really are terrible aren't they princess?" He asked as he flew over in front of Jhin's face. "You must be so heartbroken to never get to go full power against lowly creatures like us." He mocked as he floated down to the ground. "As for the angels they're a waste of time. I don't think I'll ever understand why you want them so much. One can't fight and the other hasn't even ascended to his rightful place yet."
He said with a shrug. He then looked at one of the walls as if he was staring into space itself before he was engulfed by the purple flames again. When they died down he had reverted back to his first form. "Stingy b*****d."
He muttered as he rubbed his neck and stretched out. "What did I miss?" He asked nonchalantly.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:43 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel growled again. He didn't know why he got so irritated with Azazel it's not like it was his fault that Char liked him so much, but he would not let him put her down like that. "In case you haven't noticed this yet, she is doing all of this for you. Maybe you should show a little appreciation for that a*****e." He spat out. "And for your information I only let her down here when I know I can be around to protect her. It's not like she's down here alone just waiting to be grabbed up by the demons."
He added. He then looked around getting an odd feeling in his gut. "Hurry up and tell him what you need to. I don't think we should be down here for too much longer." He whispered to her.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Lucfer chuckled at the two before turning to Jhin,"See I told you persuasion is all that you lacked in controlling them now they will listen", he turned to Xeno explaining carefully as if he were a child,"Ah.. I see you thing they have no use to us? It seems the Arch Angel has a special connection with them both whether they are friends or not if we hurt them he will in conclusion fall to the dark-side faster so to speak", lucifer then said,"You think I fear his anger? I welcome it... He may seek to overthrow me but in the end of it all he will fall to his own corruption", he then turned to Jhin,"Try again now that Harlequin has been taught a lesson... You 3 most likely wont fail me in this en-devour again", he concluded,"Other wise... You see it could mean trouble in the long run.. there is a dark prophecy going around...", he bunched his brows,"And I'm not liking it...". Harlequin blinked at hearing lucifer mention a prophecy,"Prophecy? Of what? something that will overthrow you?", Lucifer shook his head,"The end of Hell in a whole.. The end of demons forever..", he said seriously,"We can not let that happen....".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:37 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char looked at the two feeling the tension she cut in quickly,"We really arent sure how you are going to be able to turn back into a reformed Arch Angel and can come back to heaven but we do know how to save the angels that have fallen", she told him,"If they perish in battle they will be reborn to the stars one day they will come back to us.. as far as the demons i'm not sure about them..", she told him honestly,"They have been born and developed in sin thus they probably wont be able to be cleansed so unless we can find more research on them there isn't much hope for them", she then began to explain,"Ramiel is right if you fall to lucifer things could get ugly on earth you think its okay to be down here doing what your doing but its not", she told him grabbing his arm she pleaded,"You need to understand that turning the people away from the holy one is going to cause chaos, anger and confusion you are giving Lucifer what he wants", she slowly retracted her hand from his arm as she bent her headed pleading,"You are going to have to stop blaming things on the holy one.. he isn't to blame for these demons its lucifer and you know it".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff