Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Butler Trent vs ??? [KOTC PPV] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:33 pm
Marcus pops to his feet again as the crowd cheers. He makes a quick cutthroat gesture before looking to pull Trent up and finish him with the Dragon Spiral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:58 pm
It appears that Marcus has had his fun, lifting Butler Trent up one more time to slam him into the mat with The Dragon Spiral! The Butler continues to look dead at this point!

King: "AHHHH! STOP IT!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 pm
Now Marcus rolls him over and hooks his leg for the pin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:32 pm
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Marcus Damone marks his return to WWFG with a dominating victory over the world's favourite butler!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 am
The crowd cheers for Marcus as he celebrates his victory. Michael Cole gets in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Cole: "Congratulations Marcus Damone on your impressive showing here tonight! How does it feel to return to WWFG and what is it that brought you back?!"

Michael Cole points the microphone in Marcus' direction.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:21 am
Well at least that an easy question. Marcus pushes his hair out of his eyes before answering.

"Michael Cole, the answer to those questions is simple. It was time for me to come back. I still have things to do. I came here tonight to shut that annoying little jerk up. He talks a big game, he brags, but let's face it he can't win a match fair and square to save his life. It took five extra guys for him to turn back the challenge of my uncle and father for those tag titles when they still had them. He needed to learn what happens when you screw over the Family. Now my second and more important reason for my return is competition. I have never been pinned or made to submit in WWFG. In fact, I haven't really been pushed. I came in and beat Goldberg and ever since, I've been looking for a challenge, a fight. That's what I'm here for, a good fight. WrestleMania is on the horizon and hopefully there's someone here ready to fight."  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 am
Michael Cole nods along as Marcus answers.

Cole: "After what WWFG Officials have seen tonight and knowing your previous form, it will be hard for them to argue against you being deserving of a new opportunity! Thank you!"

Michael Cole exits the ring, leaving Marcus to continue his celebration.

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff