[B] It's hard to look right... [Call Me Maybe x Peep]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't her first time as a mother, but there was always some level of discomfort and unease that came with knowing she was carrying life inside of her. A fling turned to passion, and while she loved the flirting, this part was harder.

She would seek out some help. Get some advice. That was what came with the wisdom of having done it all before.

Ruriska
ty bby <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Help was at hand!

Or rather, at hoof.

In the form of one glowing eyed Foxbun, wriggling free of the undergrowth and hopping towards the Acha with a welcoming squeak.

purplerosesbeauty
anytime <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 am
The foxbun's squeak got Call Me Maybe's attention, and she squeaked in return. "Oh!"

She stepped closer, and shuffled her feet excitedly. That glow! "Hello little friend," she said, smiling. She felt very lucky to be found by one already. "Can you help me?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:43 am
"Of course," Peep said, an Acha now, the transition instantaneous.

She seemed just as excited, her smile wide and ears pricked. "Tell me how I can help you." Peep had all the knowledge of motherhood ready to spill out and a blessing ready to give, the pregnant doe needed only to ask.

purplerosesbeauty

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:22 am
It was always awesome to see that transformation, the magic of legendary kin so close up! She seemed a kind acha doe, which eased her thoughts. Another acha would know best. "I'll be having more children soon, and while it's not my first time, I feel like I still have so much to learn about being a mother!" she laughed. It was a never-ending task, but she didn't regret it. Her older children already moving on to having their own families and all... "I was hoping for a bit of advice, to do the best I can... to be sure they're happy and healthy, and that they might be able to find love as easy as I do."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:52 pm
The Legendary felt an instant attachment to the doe, her fears the very same ones that Peep had felt during her first few clutches.

“There is always something to learn, no matter how many children you have or how many years pass,” Peep told her, smiling soft and gentle. “Let me tell you the most important thing - the best thing you can do for them is to love them. Love them, be there, be understanding. The rest will sort itself out. Our children need to find their own way, discover the Swamp, learn. They’ll do that well if they know you’ll be there for them when they stumble.”

It was always frightening to have new lives in your care but it was the greatest of blessings.

Oh right - blessings!

“And just to ease your mind,” Peep’s nose wrinkled sweetly, “may your children be happy and healthy, eager to love and be loved, with open minds and hearts.” She ended with a soft happy sigh. “Don’t worry. The MotherFather will watch over them.”

purplerosesbeauty
there you go <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out