Submit

Dawns_Stars145

Friendly Fairy

26,140 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:04 pm
Stellar was wandering in the swamp, many thoughts circling her mind. Thoughts of little hooves, and of Visions as she thinks back to her fling with him a while back. She worries if she'll be a good mother, unsure as this is her first time. Will she be able to protect them? Will they love her as much as she loves them now?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peep found the Zikwa wandering as night began to fall, the sky above turning purple and blue. She small Acha stepped from the shadows of the mangroves, her glowing eyes bright in the darkness. She was smiling, soft and gentle.

ā€œIā€™m here to help. Tell me what you need.ā€

Dawns_Stars145

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Dawns_Stars145

Friendly Fairy

26,140 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 am
The Acha's voice draws Stellar's focus from her thoughts. Peering towards the mangroves where the voice originated, Stellar sees a small Acha with bright glowing eyes. Seeing the loving, gentle smile on her face, one of a knowing mother, puts her a bit at ease. "I'm to be a new mother soon. I worry if I'll be able to raise them well. I could use some advice to ease my mind."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:43 am
Dawns_Stars145

"We all fear the first time, and the second, and then ever after. Will we raise them well, will they be happy, will they be healthy." Peep took a step forward, her voice warm enough to ease a troubled mother. "But that is the most important step. As long as you try your best and give them love, they will be fine."

Oh how she loved new mothers. The bright lives growing within. Their earnest fears. Peep hoped to be there for them for many long years.

"The Swamp hears you. May they grow well, with bright minds and happy hearts."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces