Setsuka Katakiri [] Genin [] D-Rank
=Tamer - Bloodline = Scorch Release - Inuzuka=
[[Stamina: 475 ]] === [[Chakra: 575]] :: [[Pet Stamina: 275 ]] === [[Pet Chakra: 275]]
User Image

Setsuka shook her head at the visual of a bunch of small dogs with the qualities of a proper Hell Hound, like Kiryuu. Kohaku sure did have some wild ideas, but it made the tamer police officer hopeful glad that the stuff of nightmares like a swarm of fiery ankle biters remained outside of reality and inside of somebody else's imagination. "Yeah, Kiryuu is enough for me. Besides, I do not think anyone would take us seriously if he were a little toy dog.", she remarked with a half smirk on her lips as she watched him play with Eirene.

Kiryuu barked and yipped playfully as he was petted and given the attention from the smaller girl. Though, eventually his excitement got the better of him and he popped from his normal form into a small ball of harmless flames with a wolf face. His will-o-the-wisp form, and he began to dance around under the tables and just out of the Hoshigake's reach. 'Bork! Bork!', he challenged the smaller girl to try and keep up with him as he floated back and forth.

Setsuka chuckled and gestured for Kohaku to look at the power. That was the secret ability that she and the wolf shared as part of their bond. The Scorch-Inuzuka then snapped her fingers and held up her fist as it shifted into flames and began to change shape and size based on a whim. "Yeah, we're a bit unique. But, that's pretty much every ninja I've ran into. Part of the fun of going into law enforcement. I get the feeling no two crooks are gonna be alike.", she admitted with a nod.

Prince_yureil

Skawly