Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
โ™’ || Kiritani Himawari Estate [Residency] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–๐–—๐–†: 695 tab โš” tab ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†: 770

Nanyo remained silent as the adults continued their conversation. There was nothing to say as no one seemingly was interested. Sitting quietly Nanyo's clone would relay the party goings of the dinner while the real Nanyo scouted from outside.

"..."

Hatching a devious plot in his head, Nanyo would add some entertainment to the room. As everyone would begin eating the delicious food set out by Kagerou's servants Nanyo decided that he wasn't hungry and neither was anyone else.

With his prodigal talent for genjutsu, anyone whom made eye contact with they boy would be caught by his hypnotic gaze. Soon you would be able to tell he was his mother's son. With a first glance Nanyo would turn the the sensation of tasting the hand crafted food at the dinner table into a rancid nightmare.

"... I think something is wrong."

Nanyo would stay, bringing attention to himself, but he was still subtle in his approach, 'twas the nature of illusion. Nanyo's goal of bringing attention to himself would be in order to get the attention of all the other patrons in the room who had yet gaze upon him.

At a second glance of his sharinngan, Kagerou's gourment dinner would warp into something out of Nanyo's twisted evil little mind. Grotesque and rotten.

Or atleast that's what he thought of it...

Nanyo did get great pleasure from playing these kinds of tricks on people, it was is favorite past time as a child. Even from infancy Nanyo displayed a profanity for illusion that many envied and few understood.

Due to this it made him very arrogant, placing all of the party goers in an illusion in order to challenge them, or proclaim his superiority over his kinfolk.

As he thought to himself earlier, no Uchiha was above his scrutiny. And if the patrons were Uchiha they would have to prove their merit to him... An Uchiha Prince.

His ego demanded it.

๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–Ž๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–€๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰

Renzu Utsusu [Lense Change]
Cost: D Rank
Description: The sharingan is a multifaceted doujutsu which contains a great many powers. These abilities are in part what has led to the fame of the Uchiha and their place as one of the many great ninja clans. However these powers can not be used simultaneously. Lense Change allows the wielder of the Sharingan to tap into their latent abilities. The different eyes of the Sharingan are as follows: Hypnotism, Piercing, Mirroring, and Insight. The user pays a D-rank amount of chakra per lens they want to change; doing so doesn't consume an activation but cannot be changed more than the number of active lens at once unlocked through progression of sharingan. This technique is automatically obtained upon unlocking the Sharingan. The user is able to access two lens at once with the third tomoe, a third lens at the Mangekyo stage and all lens at the EMS stage.

โ–ฐ Foul Taste [ Kitanai Aji ]
โ–ฐRank: E
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Taste
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: None
โ–ฐBase Duration: 6 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 5 Chakra
โ–ฐTrigger: Inhaling
โ–ฐSource: Taste Phantasm
โ–ฐStatus Effect: Mental Stress
โ–ฐDescription: A smoke is created over the area that when inhaled causes a gross taste stimulation of the tongue. This disgusting sensation is highly distracting and will be acutely stressful for the mind. This technique is simply tongue stimulation and is limited without the use of the scent sense.

โ–ฐ False Place Technique [ Kokohi no Jutsu ]
โ–ฐRank: C
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Sight
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Touch, Sound
โ–ฐBase Duration: 4 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 10 Chakra
โ–ฐTrigger: Handseal
โ–ฐSource: Visual Phantasm
โ–ฐStatus Effect: None
โ–ฐDescription: The False Place Technique is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object must be no larger than a human at maximum and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:51 pm
User Image"Your guest is quite rude," Hitomoshi was of the mind that a child playing tricks should truly receive no attention, "I understand you had the best intentions, Kagerou, so I shall politely excuse myself here. Unfortunately, I do not think this teen will do so well back at the compound." He gave Kagerou a friendly smile and nod of farewell, cementing the image of someone unaffected. Taking Nanyo's sudden manipulation the dinner food as his way of saying that he no longer wished anyone to eat, Hitomoshi chose to cede rather than take up a pointless fight in his host's home. It was, after all, a basic rule for a guest to not make trouble for the host. Quietly, the chopsticks were placed down, and unless Nanyo did anything, he stood up and left with equal silence, his bodyguard following closely behind.

"Thank you for taking some time for my request," Kagerou stood up as she bid farewell, "I hope you rest well for your trip tomorrow morning."

Nanyo's unspoken proclamation of being his mother's son made no sort of impression of Hitomoshi. In fact, it would even be accurate to say that Hitomoshi thought nothing special of the Uchiha matriarch other than she was a figure and position kept around for the sake of clan tradition and inheritance. The aura he gave off was nothing special. What he thought was a special ego was nothing but the inflated head of a youngster in Hitomoshi's eyes. While Nanyo was waiting for Hitomoshi to prove himself, Hitomoshi not only never felt the need or desire to prove himself, but in his eyes, Nanyo had already failed.

Once Hitomoshi had left completely, Kagerou also stepped to the door. She had on an unmoved, peaceful smile from start to even now, when she opened the door and looked up into the trees that Nanyo watched from. "Come down, Nanyo," Kagerou gently requested with certainty as she stared up into the tree, "At least eat some dinner. Whatever fills your clone won't fill you, you know. Not nutritionally, that is." His performance, she was unperturbed by it.

It would be a lie to say she had expected something like it. In fact, she hadn't known what to expect, aside from common human decency, but she was also not going to discount the possibility that common human decency wouldn't be followed. What Nanyo did was unexpected, but it also did not surprise her. She merely observed the anomaly with a light, understanding smile. Did she condone such actions? Not at all. Was she angry at Nanyo for it? No, not quite. This had been, and she had explained as such to Hitomoshi, which was why he also left without hard feelings, a shot in the dark with a kid she had picked up randomly. It hadn't worked, and that was alright. Kagerou barely knew the kid, so she wasn't even embarrassed on his behalf.

BIG GUCCI EDO

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–๐–—๐–†: 695 tab โš” tab ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†: 770

It seemed Nanyo's game wasn't as well received as he'd hoped for. Slouching over in the tree top were he was perched, Nanyo pouting a bit. Realizing the jig was over he'd roll his eyes as the woman would call to him once more.

Leaping down from his hiding spot the boy would once again rejoin the woman as his clone would poof out of existence.

"You were a fool to think that I'd eat with you. I don't even know your name."

Unsheathing his blade Nanyo would point it at the woman. Paranoid and neurotic the possibility of foul play occurring at the dinner was too great for him to appear in person. It simply wasn't his style.

It was is immaturity and lack of restraint that obligated him to play the prank.

"... And I have no time for Uzai-Uchiha. People like that bore me."

Waving his sword around the young rouge would reach across the table, pulling the leftovers from the other guest over to his side of the table.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't hungry, and he was even more pleased that there was more food for him.

"Who the hell was that? And why should I give a rat's a** about them."

He would say between bites, Nanyo was... unpleasant to say the least. Whatever honor he displayed earlier was kept between them, like a secret. Nanyo had no respect for most people, in fact he robbed most people he came across. And this woman was no different.

Like he hadn't eaten in weeks Nanyo would devour his food, his sword on the table beside him. His attention fixed on the kunoichi never leaving her.

๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–Ž๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–€๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:59 pm
User ImageNanyo would receive only a humming, "Hmm," back in response as she peacefully stared at the blade pointed at her. She understood those paranoid like him. Similar thoughts often crossed her head. In his situation, she would have also found it suspicious. Where the difference lay was that she would not be driven by her fears. There were plenty, plenty other chances for her to have killed Nanyo without this dinner. If it had been her and she had been this concerned about the goodwill of a stranger, she wouldn't have even accepted the invitation into the home.

However, such a difference in opinion was worth no words. There was no right answer, and the choices made were what shaped one's character. To Nanyo's fear driven drive, she would only reply with a placid gaze. "A guest pulling pranks on other guests. Is that not an Uzai-Uchiha as well?" Kagerou would argue as she sat down opposite of Nanyo, on the side where the other Uchiha had formerly sat. The information she would give on the man was scant, at best, "He is a member of an Uchiha clan who sometimes visits," some might even argue none at all. Everything Kagerou had said was something that could have been assumed without her saying. Nanyo, from the moment he indirectly refused the opportunity to follow the aforementioned Uchiha and join the clan he was a part of, had lost all rights to any information on said Uchiha as far as Kagerou was concerned.

She ate a few small bites of her meal, taking a little from everything. Then stopped as soon as she had sampled a little bit of every dish. She appeared hale and hearty. This was her way of silently proving that the food was safe to eat, and once this objective was completed, she stood up ready to go. "I wish you a good night, Nanyo," Kagerou bid farewell, "Though I am not present, do be aware that you are constantly under surveillance. Unfortunately, I cannot give you much leeway. If you do not return to you room immediately after this meal, I'm afraid that I cannot stop my clan from throwing you out into the wilds in the middle of the night. If you are in need of directions, please just ask for them. Someone will be by to help you shortly. Likewise, if it appears that you need directions, someone will also be by to help you shortly." Then, with a smile and a nod, she left to attend to whatever business she had left.

BIG GUCCI EDO

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:24 am
User ImageA girl with green hair sat on a stone bench in the center of a rock garden. A guitar was casually straddled in her lap, being tuned as it stood loudly out of place in the otherwise zen atmosphere. To be fair, everything about her was out of place among the delicately raked gravel and serene boulder placement, from her jeans to the loose hair that spilled out of her rocking purple hoodie.

Her guitar done tuning, Kagerou strummed a note on it. Then, she proceeded to play the scales, her fingers running up and down the neck of the instrument while the other plucked the strings on the other end. Once. Then twice with minor adjustments as she found the perfect spots to elicit the perfect pitches she wanted. The otherwise normal warm-up scene was overlaid by techniques of all varieties being cast with each pinch. Steel wires. Flowers in bloom. Even an explosion of one of the rocks. [12 ninjutsu techniques learned]

The show went on, Kagerou moving on to playing a short ditty. "Old McDonald had a farm," her voice softly sang as she added some country chords to the otherwise simple song. Her chakra signature changed as she performed, at one point disappearing altogether. The steel wires took on a cage-like appearance. In the latter half of the song, she began to move the ground itself with the motions of her fingers over the guitar, included but not limited to returning the boulder back into the earth and replacing it with an identical twin. [12 ninjutsu techniques learned]

The woman's training continued in this manner, doton techniques being cast with the motions of her fingers and hand, even the wrist, as she played the guitar through increasingly difficult songs. [Training Coupon x9 used. 77 ninjutsu techniques learned. 7 genjutsu techniques learned. 2 custom techniques learned.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image[+6 techniques per post]

[28 techniques to learn + 18 posts for 6 Susanoo variants]

This time, the woman with green hair released her chakra in a standard dojo, the normal type of place to train. Her form glowed with in alternating colors as she almost playfully crafted a chakra armor about her, and another layer of chakra healed the damage her eyes suffered as it was taken. At steady intervals, the color and even shape of the armor changed. Across from her, observing her demonstration, stood an Uchiha with brilliant blue eyes, and behind him, his silent guardian. The Uchiha was clicking his tongue helplessly, arms crossed in front.

"So... I have been told that you had... forgotten all of your Uchiha training? And are unable to use a single technique?" Hitomoshi asked, clearly not believing a single word of it. He adjusted his glasses.

"Mhm. Mhm," Kagerou nodded, smiling flippantly as she agreed, "I forgot them again~ For the second time~" This was clearly not the first time this happened. She had also clearly not forgotten. The Susanoo she so gracefully created was proof of that.

Hitomoshi sighed, and he brushed a hand through his hair. "Kagerou, you cannot simply conveniently 'forget' your Uchiha techniques every time you're asked to do something you don't want."

A shrug, and a nonchalant, "Don't see why not. Not like they can disprove it, and they send you each time." Her voice continued to treat this matter casually, but her eyes looked to the side in a manner that conveyed that she agreed with Hitomoshi behind her facade.

The look of understanding did nothing to soften Hitomoshi. Frowning, he simply asked, "Well, so long as you understand. Now... can you maybe conveniently remember all of the techniques?". Being able to commit Susanoo was already a feat, but that still left a whole library of other Uchiha techs to go through. Hitomoshi would rather use that time elsewhere.

"Maybe if I get a smile?" Kagerou teased. Though, she knew it wasn't likely. Hitomoshi had a wonderful smile... for strangers.

Immediate shut down, "I don't see why I need to."

This only generated a laugh from the kunoichi. "As you wish," she relented, "Yes, I suddenly remember. Thank you for your tutelage, Hitomoshi-san."

The joking simply elicited another sigh, but this time, what followed were softer words, "Kagerou, like I said, you can't keep up this charade forever. The next time this happens, you should just agree and accept the task. It would be beneficial to you, too. I don't mean this to sound hostile, but I've heard wind that your place in the Kiritani is not as safe as you'd think."

To which, Kagerou simply smiled in a knowing way to the Hitomoshi that underestimated her.

[Training Coupon x10 used. 28/30 bloodline techniques learned.] [41 sentences = 10 posts + Training Coupon x8 = 18 posts for 6 Susanoo variants]

โ–ฐ Lense Change [ Renzu Utsusu ] | Rank D
The sharingan is a multifaceted doujutsu which contains a great many powers. These abilities are in part what has led to the fame of the Uchiha and their place as one of the many great ninja clans. However these powers can not be used simultaneously. Lense Change allows the wielder of the Sharingan to tap into their latent abilities. The different eyes of the Sharingan are as follows: Hypnotism, Piercing, Mirroring, and Insight. The user pays a D-rank amount of chakra per lens they want to change; doing so doesn't consume an activation but cannot be changed more than the number of active lens at once unlocked through progression of sharingan. This technique is automatically obtained upon unlocking the Sharingan. The user is able to access two lens at once with the third tomoe, a third lens at the Mangekyo stage and all lens at the EMS stage.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal | Rank E
The user is able to create a small seal on their body that is capable of holding weaponry within it. Requires no chakra to seal items within, but releasing them requires an E rank amount of chakra. These weapons are not automatically launched at the target. Below are the limitations of what may be unsealed at once.
โ€ขSmall/Projectile Weapons: 5
โ€ข Medium Weapons: 3
โ€ข Large Weapons: 1

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: Manipulated Shuriken Technique | Rank D | Complex | Bukijutsu
With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable while also made of chakra, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to augment utilized projectile ninja tools by moving them in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite. Augments any thrown projectile techniques for two [2] posts to be able to turn in mid-air, one [1] time. Supplemental activation if only used to attach a string to a projectile, but can only apply to shuriken that you are in possession of. This skill denies the reflex modifier of anyone who isnโ€™t watching the shuriken when it changes direction. If the opponents reflex is higher than your speed however, they can see the wire manipulation, thusly circumventing the aforementioned denial.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: Shield of the Storm God | C-S Rank
This skill taps into the secrets of uchiha blood and calls upon a similar power to the almighty susanoโ€™o to create a defense ahead of them born of their chakra. It manifests as a large shield with the Uchiha Fan emblazoned on itโ€™s face, and is capable of last minute defenses.

โ–ฐ Inceniration Style: Magatama | C-S Rank
After performing the handseals, an intense flame ignites somewhere within five feet of the user, taking the shape of a single, floating magatama (which resembles a single tomoe) that rotates extremely quickly. This skill can be grabbed and thrown or simply launched like any other ninjutsu.The magatama measures one foot in size per rank of the technique starting at C Rank. When the tomoe strikes itโ€™s target, an area 5 feet in each direction from the center of the blast per rank of the technique is ignited that applies second degree burns on anything caught within besides the user of the skill.

โ–ฐ Incineration Style: Amaterasu's Blessed Breath | C-A Rank
Similar to other known fire skills, this skill ignites any thrown projectiles of the uchiha or their allies within their sight with intense fire, increasing and augmenting their damage with the flames. The flames are considered separate in terms of damage, and should they come in contact with a barrier or defense of equal or lower rank the flames would disintegrate the defenses and allow the no longer flaming projectile to continue unabated.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: Hidden Projectile | Rank B | Complex | Bukijutsu
This skill is another augment onto any projectile based technique, allowing for the user to throw a second projectile at the same time as the first. It uses their chakra to fool targets without preceptory skills into believing there is only one, when in fact the other is thrown in itโ€™s shadow. This skill, however, also allows for a last second imparting of chakra that, upon the first shuriken being dodged, sets this one on a course with the target when they put up their defense. The second shuriken denies the targetโ€™s reflex boosts when attempting to avoid it.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: The Storm God's Bayonetta | B-S
After forming a single handseal, and then gesturing in a way that is an attack, a monstrous limb swings forth, at the size of a fully formed susano'o, to deal a crushing blow to a target. After it's single strike, this attack simply fades away. The body part can also be launched in straight lines at a target, and continues forth until it collides with something. Aesthetic changes, like making it a sword swing, or a hammer blow, are possible, but do not alter the damage done.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Art: Hidden Strike | B-A Rank
Using this skill, a massive, almost phantom, translucent limb will project from the Uchiha, threatening to outright swat a target, grab and crush them, or whatever else a single, large limb could do. Has the color of the userโ€™s chakra. The limb is capable of taking only up to its own rank in damage, and disappears at the end of itโ€™s intended attack. For A rank, two of these phantom limbs are projected from the user, with these arms or legs only originating from the userโ€™s body.

โ–ฐ Incineration Style: Incinerating Magatama Dance | C-S Rank | Augment
With a set of seals identical to Magatama save for the addition of a four extras on the end, any number more than one magatama are created at a minimum of C rank cost a piece and not surpassing four total Magatama for no additional activation.These projectiles are restricted to the same size as the parent technique per rank.These Magatama have the explosive range of 10 feet in each direction per rank of it's usage.These projectiles can all be launched on different vectors and attack different targets. This version is capable of delivering third degree burns. Can orbit the user for up to three posts before they must be launched at a target or alternatively used as shields.

โ–ฐ Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change [ Magen: Kyล Tenchi-ten ]
โ–ฐRank: X
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Reference Target Illusion
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Reference Target Illusion
โ–ฐBase Duration: Reference Target Illusion
โ–ฐUpkeep: Reference Target Illusion
โ–ฐTrigger: Eye Contact
โ–ฐSource: Sharingan
โ–ฐStatus Effect: Reference Target Illusion
โ–ฐDescription: The user detects a genjutsu that has been applied onto them and casts back a technique with identical effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. This requires the user realize the target is utilizing a genjutsu, and the Piercing Eye to be active. As the target is thrown into their own genjutsu unwittingly, their Kai function is disabled during their next post. In addition, the the genjutsu carried the overwhelming property, that property is also reflected back upon the target. This technique is cast at the rank of the illusion cast upon them. This technique has a three post cooldown.

โ–ฐ Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique [ Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu ]
โ–ฐRank: A
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Touch
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Sight
โ–ฐBase Duration: 4 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 40 Chakra
โ–ฐSource: Touch Phantasm
โ–ฐStatus Effect: Mental Stress
โ–ฐDescription: Firstly, this technique requires the Hypnotism Lens. The opponent is caught in the illusory world created by the user, and the victim is tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals that the greatest use this technique has is torture Disables all forms of pain as a method for escaping from illusions, during the duration.

โ–ฐ Fire Release: Great Flame Annihilation [ Katon: Gลka Mekkyaku ] | Rank S
A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames that measure 100 feet in width and height. The cost of this technique may be paid again, expanding it's size to a total of 200 feet in both directions. This makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain while negating weaknesses to water release techniques of B rank and lower.

โ–ฐ Fire Release: Great Flame Destruction [ Katon: Gลka Messhitsu ] | Rank S
A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in an eighty foot massive stream of intense flames that expands in a conical manner while igniting the lands it touches in a sea of flames. Ignited lands burn outward from their origin forty feet. Should the flames reach chakra based vegetation that it overpowers, the flames are spread an additional ten feet per rank of the technique consumed.

โ–ฐ Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance [ Katon: Bakufลซ Ranbu ] | Rank S
A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a continuous stream of flames, which spirals outwards, creating a massive fire vortex that spirals outward from their mouth. This vortex covers a one hundred foot distance before the user and is fifty feet in width.

โ–ฐ Uchiha Return [ Uchihagaeshi ] | Rank X
By utilizing any weapon they can shield themselves with in a particular manner, the user is not only able to block and completely nullify the effects of an incoming projectile attack, but also deflect the technique back along its original course. As this redirection occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade. This technique must be used at the rank of the technique being interacted with.

โ–ฐ Moon Reader [ Tsukuyomi ]
โ–ฐRank: S
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Chakra
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Sight, Sound, Touch
โ–ฐBase Duration: 2 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 80 Chakra
โ–ฐStatus Effect: Insanity
โ–ฐDescription: Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control for two posts. This allows the user to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target within this illusory world. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. The opponent suffers a supreme decrease to their strength for each post they are held within the Tsukuyomi realm.Requires Hypnosis lens. Applies Tier 1 blindness. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Amaterasu [ Heavenly Illumination ] | Rank S
The user channels chakra though their eyes, creating black hellish flames upon the object of their focus with their eyes. This requires the user consume both offensive activation. These flames carry the overwhelming property and burn for five posts without losing their potency. This technique may be sustained for a single activation and the cost of this technique during a second post but must be ended after that post. Requires Insight lens. Is required to learn before any other Enton (Blaze Release) within the Uchiha Clan. Applies Tier 1 blindness. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Blaze Release: Added Tool Earth Lord [ Enton: Kagutsuchi ] | Rank S | Training
This technique is required to apply Shape Transformation to the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu, manipulating them at will. Requires five posts of training to advance the technique into it's alternate forms. Requires Amaterasu to be known. Allows learning & usage of Amaterasu: Entenka, Enton: Susanoo Kagutsuchi, Enton: Yasaka no Magatama, and Shakuton: Kลrin Shippลซ Shikkoku no Ya Zeroshiki. The user may replace any of these 4 techniques with a custom Enton technique. (approval needed via custom jutsu thread, does not consume custom points to replace) Such replacement must follow the original's ocular damage percentage and rank.

โ–ฐ Heavenly Illumination: Flame Wrapping Fire [ Amaterasu: Entenka ] | Rank S
The user cloaks themselves or their Susano'o with a cloak of black flames that fits to their figure for three posts. This cloak of flames defends them against techniques of it's rank or lower, igniting those who touch the cloak with amaterasu's flames for the remaining length of the cloak. The cloak ends if it takes damage equal to it's rank during those posts and can be repaired for no activation by paying chakra equal to the technique it interacts with. Should the contact be made upon the cloaks last post, they remain ablaze for a single post. Applies Tier 1 blindness. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Blaze Release: Impetuous Man Added Tool Earth Lord [ Enton: Susanoo Kagutsuchi ] | Rank S
The user creates a weapon of black flames to be used by either themselves or their susano'o. The maximum size of thier weapon is double the size of the body it is being used by ( their own or susano'o. ) These weapons have the properties of Amaterasu while remaining active for four posts. These weapons ignite anything they come in contact with, leaving it ablaze for the remainder of the weapons duration. Applies Tier 1 blindness. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Blaze Release: Eight Slopes Curved Jewel [ Enton: Yasaka no Magatama ] | Rank S
The user forms a string of handsigns, creating up to eight Magatama composed of Amaterasu's flames by paying the cost of this technique for each magatama. These Magatama are launched at the target and travel until they impact a surface. Upon impact, these magatama ignite, setting an eighty foot radius ablaze around each magatama. These flames burn for five posts before extinguishing and those set on fire remain ablaze for three posts. Applies Tier 1 blindness. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Susanoo [ Impetuous Man ]
The user forms several hand signs, creating a giant chakra like avatar that is capable of defending them and attacking, giving them offensive and defensive capabilities for colossus battles with demons and summons. Susanoo comes in variant forms depending on the chakra spent to create the avatar. Each variant of the Susanoo requires three posts of training to unlock. Applies tier 1 blindness for Susanoo below Yamabushi, Tier 2 for Yamabushi and Majestic Attire. If the specified tier is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

Aura
Description:The Aura Susanoo is merely a manifestation of the Susanoo's energy, appearing as a cloak replicating the user's chakra color, and appearing around their body much like a flame. This aura can defend against B rank jutsu and below without being destroyed. This cloak is ten feet in height

Bone-cage
Description: The Bone-cage Susanoo creates both a twenty five foot aura and an interlocking set of ribs that circle around the Uchiha, additionally able to create up to one large arm that may attack and defend with A Rank basic combat, remaining active for eight posts.

Skeleton
Description: The Skeletal Susanoo creates a fully formed torso, including the shoulders, two arms and skull, alongside a full upper body, standing fifty feet tall. Aside from just bones, it will appear to manifest some level of muscles, but will still appear largely skeletal and dominated by bones. This susanoo can both attack and defend with A ranked attacks using it's arms for basic combat attacks while requiring a D Ranked upkeep per post.

Description: The Susanoo Avatar is the standard for the Susanoo, creating a complete armored torso with a warrior-like appearance, standing one hundred feet tall. This Susanoo has a large, muscular frame and is capable of manifesting a weapon set at will, such as a bow and arrow or sword and shield and may posses up to four arms. It may attack and defend using basic combat abilities or melee skills the Uchiha manifesting Susanoo knows. Weapons are scaled to be double the size at maximum of the Susanoo. This Susanoo has the added benefit of providing a full coverage protection for the Uchiha, as the aura of defense manifests around them, pushing outward in all directions, allowing them to levitate within it's being.This Susanoo has a C-rank upkeep per post after the initial post.

Yamabushi
Description:The Susanoo Yamabushi, also known as the Perfect Susanoo, is the final and most powerful variant of the Susanoo, accessible only to those with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. It forms a fully armored Susanoo with arms and legs, standing straight on his feet and towering above foes at Bijuu height. The Uchiha may rest within the crystal at the center of his head, and can fully operate his body to cast their own techniques. This Susanoo may have two sets of weapons available to manifest and have four arms maximum, the weapons being two hundred feet in size maximally with all techniques of the user's increased 10 times in size, but not in potency. This technique has an upkeep cost of B-rank chakra per post after the initial. For an additional two posts of training, the user can manipulate this form of Susanoo outside of their body within the topic, granting it the same activation count as a shadow clone.

Majestic Attire
Description: A variant that can only be utilized after mastering the remainder of the Susanoo variants. The Majestic Attire technique allows the user to form a Susanoo like armor of the user's chakra color around a person, summon, or demon. This technique grants the target a double supreme in fortitude and a supreme increase in strength. Additionally, the target is granted a single chakra weapon of the user's choice that is maximally twice the target's height. Bukijutsu and basic combat weapon skills with this weapon are treated as spiritual when interacting with techniques. This technique has an upkeep of A rank per post after it's initial use.

โ–ฐ Izanagi | Rank S
Within roleplay, the use of this technique seems to undo whatever damage is done as though it were not there to begin with. This technique requires piercing Lens be active. Any damage the user would incur during their post is negated, returning the offensive activation to the person who attacked the user. This activation can be used as an additional offensive activation the following post only against the user of this technique. Applies Tier 2 blindness. If tier 2 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of dojutsu by [5] chakra to the dojutsu per post.

โ–ฐ Susanoo: Kamui Shuriken | Rank S+
While Yamabushi Susanoo or Majestic Attire is active, the user creates a shuriken in each hand of the Susanoo. If used on the Yamabushi Susanoo, summons or bijuu, these Shuriken are approximatly fifteen feet in size, if used on human sized Majestic Attire, the shuriken are standard size. These two shuriken are imbued with the Kamui technique. Upon impact with a target, the shuriken release the Kamui technique, transporting whatever they strike to the Kamui realm. Requires the user know Kamui in order to preform. Applies Tier 2 blindness. If tier 2 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

โ–ฐ Eight Slopes Curved Jewel [ Yasaka no Magatama ] | Rank S
While utilizing the Susanoo of Avatar state or higher, the user forms a string of six hand signs, causing the Susanoo to bring their hands together. When the Susanoo separates their hands, a chakra string laced with eight Magatama resembling the Susanoo's own chakra manifest. The susanoo directs their hands toward a target, sending them flying until they impact a surface. Upon impact, these magatama ignite a fifty foot radius, collectively setting the entire topic ablaze when used. These flames burn for three posts before extinguishing and those set on fire remain ablaze for a fourth post.

โ–ฐ Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ] | Rank S
Kamui is a time space ninjutsu that allows the user to use multiple separate yet similar skill sets. When activated, Kamui appears a swirling tear in time and space, distorting the image of the area before you, often circling into a black hole of sorts. Applies Tier 2 blindness when entering the dimension or casting the technique on another, exiting the Kamui realm applies no blindness. If tier 2 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post. Requires Insight Lens.

Left Eye: When executed with the left eye the user is able to teleport targets to a pocket dimension accessible to only the user or someone with an implant of their eye unless otherwise stated by a technique. Transporting persons or projectile techniques in this manner require a single activation. Transporting larger objects such as buildings, small houses, ect require two activations. Out of combat, the user is able to transport topics once every 50 posts. The ability to dodge this attack follows the same dodge requirements as Amaterasu.

Right Eye: The user is able to utilize Kamui with their right eye primarily for intangibility. The user utilizes the time space technique to place themselves between this dimmension and the pocket dimmension they own, allowing them to be physically visible but untouchable, extending this effect to those physically contacting the user. This technique works on techniques of Kamui's rank and potency in chakra. Additionally, when in this pocket space, the user is immune to sensory techniques. The user can only remain in this pocket space a total of five posts per use. Can only be used twice in a single battle. Izanagi does not refund these.

Both Eyes: A final usage of Kamui allows the user to combine the usage of both eyes and abosrb themselves into their dimension, erasing any ability for them to be sensed. Within combat, the user can only stay in this dimension for up to two posts, and can take up to one other shinobi with them, following the left eyes rules. Takes all the activations of a single post to enter and to exit. Does not acquire blindness to exit the dimension. The user is able to exit this dimension anywhere they have physically been before.

โ–ฐ Distinguished Heavenly Gods [ Kotoamatsukami ]
โ–ฐRank: S+
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Chakra
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: None
โ–ฐBase Duration: 5 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 100 Chakra
โ–ฐStatus Effect: None
โ–ฐDescription: After making eye contact with only a single target, the Uchiha is able to create false experiences in the mind using the sixth chakra sense. Kotoamatsukami uses only one sense in the chakra sense but manipulates it so thoroughly and so subtly that the genjutsu is incredibly difficult to detect. The victim will act with their own mannerisms and personality completely intact but still under the control of the user for the duration. If the byakugan or tenseigan is used they will only see that the dojutsu is highly active but without knowledge of its purpose. Requires Hypnosis lens. Requires eye contact and the user to be of the genjutsu class due to the incredibly precise nature of Kotoamatsukami's mind control. While the target is under Kotoamatsukami's control, the user can dictate one of their combat activations per post or impart one dictum to take a social action per post. Applies Tier 3 blindness after the technique ends. If tier 3 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Enter from OASIS :: Main buildings [ Civilian access ]

A shunsin to leave and then a Heavenly Transmission Technique to teleport, and Kagerou was inside her house, kneeling with Nozomi in her hands after her legs gave out under her with all of the traveling. With Nozomi sweating so much through her fever, even Kagerou's clothes were getting wet, the white shirt she wore gradually becoming transparent. All the while, Kagerou was also funneling her chakra into Nozomi, trying her best to lower the still rising temperatures.

"A curse seal," she whispered under her breath, too busy fighting exhaustion to trust herself to think right when her friend's life could very well be in danger, "and a fever accompanying it." A sensory technique, the same one that revealed to Kagerou Nozomi's presence and subsequently the presence of a foreign chakra in her body, kept an eye on Nozomi's status as she was princess carried into Kagerou's personal clinic within her courtyard.

Laid down upon the bed, Nozomi's treatment began in full earnest immediately. Shameless as ever, Kagerou wasted no time in stripping Nozomi down, and with lightning speed, in search of the curse mark her sensory had picked up. She started knowing the general area, and worked a bare area of her body around the squid-shaped mark once it was discovered. Neither that shape nor that eldritch chakra went unnoticed by the keen scholar, but she didn't waste time on the circumstances Nozomi must have received this curse in. One hand pressing firmly into the mark, Kagerou focused her chakra into the area, diving in deep with her sensory to probe every corner she could of this foreign seal.

Meanwhile, with her other hand, Kagerou set about further efforts to cool down Nozomi, bringing out ice pack upon ice pack from storage scrolls within the clinic to cool down the quickly overheating body. Time. Time, she needed more time. She needed to buy as much time as she could, but this fever was making it difficult. If she couldn't squeeze in enough time... If she couldn't finish the analysis quickly enough.

Bile rose unbidden into Kagerou's throat and her fingers unintentionally pressed even hard into the seal, nails digging into the flesh in a subconscious attempt to keep Nozomi from leaving her too. Smiling... Kagerou was still smiing? Yes, she was without even thinking about it, if the lifeless curve that pulled up the corners of her lips could be considered a smile. Nozomi was not Kumotake, it was silly to compare the two. For starters, she had come to Kagerou seeking help and this curse mark was clearly someone else's doing. However, she couldn't stop drawing parallels. That loss of love for life. An underlying despair in their actions. Losing everything they loved and finding nothing that could replace it.

[27 sentences]

Chakra: 435/3900

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:08 am
User Imagexโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ โ€ข ฮ o z o ษฑ ษฉ โ€ข U z ส‹ ษฑ ฮฑ k ษฉ โ€ข ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Cold. The ice packs against here were becoming warm rather quick but as Kagerou was doing good with the upkeep, she was starting to cool down slightly. Sudden air exposure can be felt as her upper clothes were being removed. With a soft groan, Nozomi opened her eyes but everything was blurry. Feeling the pressure on her stomach, she started to figure that she was laying down on her belly. Grimacing, she could feel the hotness on her back. What was going on? "Hold my hand, Nozomi." A familiar voice spoke. Her heart jumped as she turned her head to the side and saw a familiar face. A child, honey eyed like her with dark midnight black hair. She looked slightly beaten up with dried blood at the edge of her lips. Her hand extended. "Hikari..." Nozomi whispered as her hand moved slightly to touch her hand but exhaustion took over as her hand collapsed onto the side. Hikari was gone. She was always gone for a bit over a decade now. Her body was fighting against the curse mark, it was foreign. It was natural for the body to inflame like crazy against invaders. "It's all your fault. Worthless." Another voice chimed in as Nozomi winced. "Shadow... I'm sorry." She whispered as a pained sob gasping noise escaped from her lips. Nozomi attempted to turn onto her back but felt a firm hand on her back and she was too tired to fight. "Make them go away..." Another pained whisper as her breathing started to increase. Meanwhile, the curse mark pulsated as the tentacles start to move as it's becoming protective. Possessive. Nozomi was it's and it was not going to let her go. Nozomi belonged to it. Grasping and Nozomi's chakra was starting to meld with it, pushing Kagerou's chakra away to protect itself. "Don't forget Hikari... please.." Nozomi begged into nothingness.

ฯŸ Arashigakure ฯŸ
Uzumaki | Scholar | Scholar | Jonin
| 1850 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

Outfit: [x] [ With Uzumaki symbol on back of flak vest ] Body would feel hot to the touch. Soaking wet, it would be hard to tell if it was from her sweat or if she just got out of the pool. Messy hair braid.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image
"Nozomi," Kagerou called out in that soothing, lyrical voices of hers, soft with none of the panic she felt discernable, "Can you hear me?". She had spoken as soon as she noticed Nozomi awaken, but as soon as she spoke, she knew Nozomi was unresponsive. Hands remaining steady despite the exhaustion, Kagerou caught Nozomi's hand just as it fell and held it tight as she continued to run through her visions.

"Call for Nadeshiko," Kagerou issued an order as she felt the curse seal pulse beneath her fingertips. Before her very eyes, the ink moved, tentacles shifting in images like a stop-motion film. The tendrils wrapped around the extremities of Nozomi's body, almost as if clung to her in the same resistance the corrupted nature chakra showed to Kagerou's invasive chakra as she shifted from pure sensory to attempting to manipulate the seal itself. Feeling the pulse of Nozomi's chakra also pull the corrupted chakra closer to her, yearning for the release the darkness promised, Kagerou whispered, "Is this really what you want, Nozomi?". She didn't know what to feel, but as with most things, it didn't surprise her.

There was more to this cursed seal than the normal one. She could feel... a sentience of sorts within it. Not a complete sentience, but a portion of one that grew more complete as the curse seal integrated more and more of its host's chakra.

The door to the personal clinic opened and Kagerou turned while answering. "Nadeshi-no. Kin. I need you to stabilize the patient." Despite the individual entering not being the one she asked for, Kagerou didn't waste time with such trivial details. "Nozomi Uzumaki, formerly Aburame. Curse mark associated fever. Her temperature needs to be maintained."

"Yeah, I could sense it. Sorry, Nadeshiko is out," Kin replied succinctly with a smile as butterflies blossomed forth from his skin, "Turn her over. Her chakra will circulate through the seal better if she's on her back. Extraction or integration?". He spoke lightly, but also with authority and no real temperature in his voice. Not even once did his golden eyes look at Kagerou, glued as they were to the bare back of Nozomi that he probed mercilessly with his own sensory techniques. His eyes were glittering at this chance to inspect such an interesting curse mark. He even whistled softly as he felt how much Nozomi's chakra hugged the unfamiliar eldritch curse, but he didn't say a word of his opinion.

"Integration." Kagerou's answer came out curtly as she turned over Nozomi as she had been instructed. Though, not before making quick work of the cut shirt, tying the sleeves behind her back so that Nozomi would still have something to cover her front when turned around. She needed direct contact with Nozomi's curse seal for her sensory techniques to probe deep, but she knew Kin's strengths and weaknesses inside out. He didn't need such a handicap.

A raised eyebrow over Kin's unchanging smile. That is, until he smirked, but he didn't say a word. Instead, he stepped forward and set his butterflies atop of Nozomi. The dull butterflies with translucent gray wings fluttered down till they rested atop Nozomi's, where their proboscises unraveled to touch, not pierce, their target's skin or clothes. As they sucked heat out of the redhead through their appendages, the translucent gray slowly began to glow and brighten, exactly like a lightbulb gathering energy. It wasn't a medical technique, because Kin wasn't a medical shinobi, but it would be enough to regulate Nozomi's body heat. Although, feeling Kagerou's trepidation, Kin assured, "I've called for a Kemuryu sensei. Can't ask for a better medic than an elder, right?". He smiled impishly, waiting for a reaction out of Kagerou.

That reaction never came, however. The medic was far too concerned with checking on her friend's vitals and preparing for the next phase to react. "Let me handle the integration via mental dive. I will also confirm on the path taken at that point, so don't be alarmed if the chakra begins repelling the curse mark," Kagerou reported right before dry swallowing chakra pills to give herself a short boost in energy, "And if it's Kemuryu sensei, then he'll know what to do."

"Hm," eyes narrowing, Kin watched Kagerou as she gently brushed aside Nozomi's wet bangs.

The green haired kunoichi blinked, and then the yellow glow of the butterflies had a new friend in her now red glowing eyes. With the mangekyo sharingan activated, Kagerou gently touched her forehead to Nozomi's, making eye contact impossible to avoid with minimal force. Tsukuyomi activated on Nozomi, and using the reflection of her glowing crimson eyes in the golden honey depth's of Nozomi's irises, Kagerou activated Tsukuyomi on herself to fully synchronize the two with each other. Combined, the two Tsukuyomi's gave shape and form to Nozomi's mental abstract and inserted Kagerou into the space where she was most vulnerable.

"I won't forget... I promise. I promise I'm here." Kagerou didn't know if she said that for Nozomi's sake or for her own.

[59 sentences]

Chakra: I dunno. Something low.

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:37 pm
User Imagexโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ โ€ข ฮ o z o ษฑ ษฉ โ€ข U z ส‹ ษฑ ฮฑ k ษฉ โ€ข ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Then in a burst of light that blinded every angel, it's as if the sky had blown heavens into stars, Kagerou would find herself in some kind of galaxy. Each breath Kagerou made was visible. It was so cold. The stars were blurred with beautiful lines. Slowly, the blurriness goes down and it was obvious that it was spiderwebs with alluring frozen dew on them. The ice on the webs was what gave them the light in the dark part of her mind. The tiny stars on the dews were more like heaven. Comforting. Gentle. It gave a sense of peace. Beautiful shiny orbs of many tiny little speckles, flickering in the darkness. Once Kagerou looks around, she would notice behind her was an empty room with a rather uncomfortable looking bed with metal bars. There was evidence of scratches and dried blood around the bars. The top part looked like it could swing around and close ontop. It just stood there. Empty. Nothing was happening. Then suddenly, a tight grab on her hand. It was the younger Nozomi, the one that Kagerou remembered from Kirigakure days. Slowly, inside the crib, appears a female body. Kagerou wouldn't notice her but she had beautiful black hair and golden hues. She dressed similar to Nozomi. Hikari. Nozomi's hood covered her bloodshot eyes as the lower part of the outfit covered her face. "I'm so tired, Kagerou.." She whined, her heart becoming tighter. Failure. Desperations. Her losing hope. The crib clanged shut as the young Nozomi cried out, Hikari's body became blood glop through the bars, spilling onto the floor. The young crying child's tiny arms go around Kagerou's waist as she sobbed. The crystalized orbs shattered one by one. Her hopes, her light, they were gone. Shiver. Shattered. It sounded like glass breaking. As the younger Nozomi became older, the one she was now as she fell into her knees and sobbed. Spiders coming from everywhere, writhing and chittering in pain as they rolled over to die belly up. Tendrils started to pulled Kagerou away from Nozomi. It was NOT going to let her interfere. "I... hope is all gone." She started as she shook her head and started to punch the floor below her. "DAMN YOU. Damn you all! Inka, Jack, Shadow, Severin, Takeda, Minowa, Noemi, Taylor... everyone! Damn you all. Most of all, damn you and Kumotake." Shadows were hissing and snarling, there would be some sharp fangs appearing in the darkness, with obvious sounds of drool hitting the ground. Ignoring Kagerou, after all, for all she knows her friend was fake, her eyes burned with tears as they started to fall and she felt everything was getting tighter. The room they were in was slowly getting smaller and smaller. Shadows were getting bigger and whispering. It was obvious, whatever Kagerou was going to say or mention, Nozomi was not listening.

The air left them both as Nozomi feels overwhelming suffocating and possibly Kagerou. There were no set whispers but it was obvious that they were targeting Nozomi. With a shudder, Nozomi screamed out loud in frustration and anguish, her throat becoming raw from the screaming as she shook her head. The curse mark gave no freedom gaps for Kagerou. Nozomi's forehead touched the floor as she wept, her arms holding her torso, "I... I'm so tired..." She begged, her voice broken and pained. Red hair spilled over the floor as the floor started to crack and shattered but they didn't fell. It was raining. So cold. The surroundings were vast. Empty. Nothing. Her hand moved over to clutch her chest. It was so hard to breathe. She whimpered as it was suddenly hot. The fever? Or was it something else? Hourglasses appeared around them. The hourglasses appeared to be filled with lava. They shattered and spread onto the floor. Kagerou would not be harmed but Nozomi let out a pained scream. A scream of misery. With loud rumbles the lava started to shoot up as Nozomi slowly stood up, ashes and cinders flickering into the air. Shadows hissed as they retreated, spider bodies and webs were being burnt. Her outfit burnt as the ashes flickered into the air. Her eyes were glowing. Not the usual glare that her golden hues give out, but literally glowing. She glared right at Kagerou, not uttering a word as the tendrils that held Kagerou in place started to slowly embrace Nozomi. It gave her what she needed. A false sense of security. Comfort. It will always be there for her. 'You're safe with me... I'll catch you with my arms...' it hissed, softly and soothing. Nozomi's eyelids closed as her body relaxed. It was as if that voice was all she needed. Her savior. It will rescue her. 'Kick her out...' It whispered as her eyelids shot opened as she gave her friend a look of such coldness. "Get out." Nozomi snarled towards the only friend of hers. With a snap of her fingers, Kagerou would find herself back into the reality with now awake Nozomi, the curse mark wrapping around her body as she shoved Kagerou off of her. "I'm fine." She said with a hint of malice and hatred.

Her body froze as she saw the butterflies and glared at the very one who was controlling them. "Get. Them. Out." Growling, she kept her eyes on the two, the heat radiating from her nude body was no longer from the fever but another part of her bloodline that she had now awaken. Slowly, her soothing voice made for a teacher would become empty, as if her emotions were fading away and being tucked into some corner, it would be noticeable that when she woke up, her eyes were full of emotions and they were slowly fading away with the full power of the curse mark. The very aura about her was dangerous, heated, and tranquilize. Then she smirked, her eyebrow rose. "Unless you are planning to join us~" She purred, her voice empty with the dull golden hues to match. Her moist tongue slowly caresses the upper lip of hers. Her hands reached towards Kagerou as she attempted to cup Kagerou's cheek and with the other brushed back her green hair from her eyes. With the coldest smile Nozomi could ever produce, "Another light has gone out."

ฯŸ Arashigakure ฯŸ

Outfit: [x] [ With Uzumaki symbol on back of flak vest ] Body would feel hot to the touch. Soaking wet, it would be hard to tell if it was from her sweat or if she just got out of the pool. Messy hair braid.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Patiently, as sights not of this world zoomed past her and she floated through indecipherable spaces. It was wondrous, amazing, the inside of Nozomi's head, but it was not the point. No matter how much she wished to preserve, the decision lay ultimately in the owner of this space. She wouldn't do well to transgress this. She may wish to protect her friend's heart and soul, but if the curse mark called to her and she chose to reciprocate, then some things had to be destroyed for new beauties to grow.

At long last, Kagerou landed at her destination, and she felt a hand upon hers. Smiling down upon the younger image of Nozomi, Kagerou made ready to kneel, get at her eye level and comfort her, but comfort was not what this mind sought. She wasn't given a chance to say a word before black hair and golden eyes were crushed into red paste with nowhere to escape. In all that happened thereafter, she was forced to be an observer. Every time she opened her mouth or reached out with her hands, another scene would unfold or tentacles would bind her body tight. This wasn't like Sonyo's mind, looking desperately for a soft touch and someone to tell them everything would be alright. No, Nozomi's mind wasn't seeking redemption. It blamed and screamed and recalled everything that filled her with pain simply to see it all. See it all, touch it, and embrace it, all so she could reject it that much more vehemently.

Understanding her position, Kagerou watched. She did not fight. She watched with open eyes and a slew of sensory techniques Nozomi's transformation. Occassionally, even, she would sing. As the ground and sky shattered around the pair, she hummed in comfort. As Nozomi screamed, Kagerou sang in harmony. Even when her mental avatar began coughing because of the smoke that entered her physical body's lungs, she did not stop, matching those glowing golden orbs with her mundane crimson ones as she sang and... even smiled.

They were two too obsessed, Nozomi and the her the curse mark reflected, too obsessed in each other to notice the hints of green around them. The lines of green that would pave the best and safest paths across Nozomi's mind. The blinking green stars in the ceiling above them that protected the places in the mind most prone to suffering an accident during the acceptance of a curse mark. Even accepting the tendrils that bound her, Kagerou opened her chakra networks and allowed the corrupted nature chakra into her body. Not to take the mark from Nozomi, not unless absolutely necessary, but to bear the burden of the foreign chakra and exert some level of control over it. The eldritch nature of the curse quickly sent her mind reeling, but she just as quickly corrected her balance, keeping her dear friend in her vision the entire time, remembering that she had to stay strong for those eyes that glared such hate into her.

"Get out," the cold voice spat out as Kagerou, down on one knee and all but covered with the tentacles of the eldritch seal continued to smile and sing. Smile and sing until the snap forced her out.

Kin would not move, nor his insects retreat, neither when Kagerou was shoved of nor he was told to leave. He didn't even blink at the nicely freckled, voluptuous body in the nude, something that would no doubt have sent many a man reeling, and certainly most every young teenage boy of his age. Even when several of the butterflies burst into flames, overloaded from the sudden surge of heat that came forth from Nozomi's core, his only reaction was to move his eyes ever so slightly to look at something on the other side of the red head that was, honestly, a stranger to him. Just another target and objective.

Smoke wafted through the warm, the soothing scent of incense mixed with herbs. Chakra was infused into the delicate clouds that hovered near the ceiling, considerate of a certain sensitive individual in the room. To Kagerou, it was unmistakable, and after the first few coughs since recovering herself from her own genjutsu and the shove, she did not breathe in out of instinct. She merely watched as the last of emotion leaked out of Nozomi. The final fading of light from her eyes. For all the colorful thoughts her purr could attract and all the alluring flair she licked her lips with, the dull golden eyes that stared into Kagerou's up close could have been a lackluster gray. She would find no resistance to her attempts to pull Kagerou closer and brush her hair aside. There was no change in the smile that comfortably held its breath. However, those eyes looked sadly upon the funeral of her friend's old self, already missing her even when their owner knew that in death, there would be new birth.

"My my, Kage-sama. Will you be giving your first to her? And I thought she was merely a friend."

At some point in his words, two points actually, Kagerou sucked in a sharp breath without thinking, and she was immediately coughing at the irritation of the smoke in her sensitive lungs.

Tutting in light disappointment, the elder male gently tapped his pipe upon an ashtray to empty it and filled the bowl some green herb. Without lighting the herb, the elegant smoker leisurely brought his pipe to his lips. He sucked in and then slowly blowed out. No smoke came out, but a breath of fresh air filled the room and cleared out the aerial chakra-herbal remedy he had been using to stabilize the patient's curse mark transformation. With the room clear now for Kagerou to breathe easily in, he continued, "I never thought I would get the opportunity to grade my chaste niece's debut performance, but perhaps we should rest before initiating such a vigorous activity."

Ignoring her uncle, the freed Kagerou cupped Nozomi's face in both of her hands, putting herself on equal ground as the newly awakened temptress. The kunoichi, however, did not put on any airs. She just, with her familiar smile, assured, "There will come a time when a new light will replace it." "Worry not," her words conveyed between the lines, "even if you cannot believe, I will believe for you that you will find someone who can reignite you ." Dark circles, something never seen on the usually flawless surgeon general, were prominent and clear beneath the clear scarlet eyes that shined brightly for the safe return of her friend. The relieved Kagerou moved to knock her forehead against her friend's, but before their green and red hair could mingle, she felt the world tilt around her and then her eyes close in exhaustion as she fell limp. If Nozomi didn't do anything to catch her, then Kagerou would be left to fall without a sound other than the dull thud of flesh on cold floor.

[60 sentences]

Chakra: I dunno. Something close to empty.

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:53 am

When she came to, the red-haired's nostrils were filled with the strong smell of smoke and incense causing her to make a face as if she smelled something so sour. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced towards the very man that was filling the room with that nostril-burning smell of the smoke. Then he spoke, mentioning of Kagerou giving her first to Nozomi. Just like that, the curse mark started to reduce slightly. Nozomi flinched away from Kagerou when she started to cough rather harshly. As if on cue, the smoky air was diluted and consumed by the fresh air from the older male. Once she heard him, a smile formed on her lips as she was going to say something rather naughty until a hand rested on her cheek before the other placed on it. Her shoulders tighten and the curse mark pulsed, unsure and rather confused if Nozomi was actually in any danger. The affection and the gentle touch that the green-haired kunoichi was displaying was helping ease the curse mark to back where it came from.

She wasn't in a position where she needed to survive. Or fight. Hearing her words, gentle as it could be, her face turned into a rather sour scowl expression at such a naive comment. The curse mark was slowly retracting it's spread to back where the mark was, at between of her shoulder blades. The moment their forehead touch, the curse mark became dormant and Nozomi's golden hues brighten back up as if it was some fresh honey dripping off of the beehive. A soft gasp could be heard from Nozomi as she quickly grabbed her friend and tenderly wrapped her arms around her, Kagerou's head would be resting on her shoulder. With a frown and furrowed eyebrows, she glanced towards the two males that were in the room.

It took her a moment, but being a teacher and learning the ways of the Uzumaki which were known for sealing, she started to figure it out. A curse mark. Her grip of the hug/holding tightened, "You are such a fool..." She whispered harshly towards her friend, her breath causing few strands to move in the air. Her other hand gently went up and stroked the damp green hair of hers, "I'm not worth risking your life.." She whispered so low, it was sure that the males wouldn't hear her if they have normal hearing and Kagerou could possibly catch it slightly. Her eyelids closed. Twice now. Her only friend and ally had saved her and what has she done to repay it? Hiding and avoiding. But if she wasn't worth it, then why did she summon herself to her?

Fear? Terror? The instinct of self-preservation? Was Kagerou really the first one she wanted to run to when she was scared or in danger? Nah. Surely she ran to her because they were the only ones they had left from Kiri, or so she thought until she saw Severin. Just how many more secrets do the waters of Kirigakure hold deep in it's depths? Maybe she should go back and finally, face it. Face everything. With gentle movements, she helped place Kagerou on the bed and pulled the covers only up to the green haired's hip, easy to kick off or to pull up if needed. Her head turned towards the one being that was close to her in proximity, "May I have some clothes?" Her body forced her to shiver few times, going from the heat of the sweat to the cool air shocked the system slightly so the body was trying to adjust and adapt to the new temperature. The freckled face Uzumaki waited patiently with some exhaustion in her eyes as the principal brushed some freeway green strands to keep from tickling her friend's face while she slept.

ฯŸ Arashigakure ฯŸ

Outfit: Um. Top naked? xD Slightly stickly damp skin from the sweats but temperature going back down to normal rapidly causing few shivers. Pretty sure she still has her pants.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image
It took some doing, but Kagerou managed to awaken, eyes fluttering awake in a delicate motion that masked the struggle it took to pull herself back from the welcome void of sleep. The response delayed due to exhaustion but just in time to catch the hand Nozomi so kindly offered to brush away sweat-soaked hair, the sweet natural shifted the hand away from her hair and to her lips instead, kissing its back as she softly assured, "Of course you are worth it." She leaned her cheek against the soft hand of the Aburame, hands shifting and rubbing against each other as Kagerou changed their position relative to each other. She wanted to interlock fingers and assess Nozomi's condition through her hands in the process, but before she could get very far, her head drooped and she was unconscious once more, smiling at the thought that Nozomi's hands, at least, felt the same as ever: the callouses of a gardener and a kunoichi, but the softness expected from a once heiress and genjutsu user

Neither male moved when Nozomi helped Kagerou to the bed. Like impassive extras on a stage, they merely stood and watched, or was it instead because they knew not what Nozomi did.

However, upon seeing Kagerou fall unconscious with a smile on her lips, the younger of the two spoke up, "Before worrying about clothes, why not take a seat on the other bed? You still need a check-up."

The middle-aged man took a draw from his smokeless pipe, swirling the herbal air within his mouth, appreciating it in a languid manner, before expelling it in a long, low breath. What minor vestiges of the lingering scent from his prior treatment may have remained were completely cleaned now. He gave thoughtful consideration to Kin all this time, but in the end, left the matters in the younger generation's hands. With a turn that swept his kimono through the air, Tatsuryu left with the parting words, "If there are any emergencies, call for me. I'll ask one of the girls to bring some clothes for the bold young lady."

[13 sentences]

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:13 am

Tender fingertips brushed away the green hair before it was caught by another, Nozomi flinched slightly but she remained quiet. She made no move to pull away as the back of her hand had been kissed by Kagerou's lips. The assurance went into the voids of her whispering mind. Twice now, Kagerou had defied the fates of Nozomi's death. Slightly worried for her friend's health if one day the fates had taken her soul away and Kagerou couldn't do anything. Anger started to increase in Nozomi and the words out of the other male's mouth did not help subside the flames in her. She glared at the younger one. "How about you do what I nicely asked of you before you make a request," snarled the red-haired Uzumaki. Her attention went towards the middle-aged man as he sucked in a long inhale and finally cleared the air up completely. On the way out, he had met her request as she was grateful that someone had some common sense at least. Gold hues watched him walk away as it directed back to the younger male, "Get out." She said once more. Then she decided why was she staying here? "Actually, forget it." If any of his butterflies or attempt to grab her, they would be met with the heat of the Yลton. If successful, she would meet one of the girls and at least thanked her as she was putting on clothes on the way out of the establishment.

ฯŸ Arashigakure ฯŸ

Outfit: Getting dressed!

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image
The glare was, unfortunately, ineffective, and the snarl received an equally little concern. Bright gold hues apathetically matched burning ones, not even deigning to give the illogically angry woman a reply. He just waited, even when she made it clear that she was leaving, he just waited for her to leave.

Once she was out of earshot, Kin would whisper, "Why would you waste your time with such an irrational woman?" in a voice so quiet it could only be assumed that he was talking to himself. However, his eyes turned to the unconscious Kagerou as if he expected her to hear. When she remained sound asleep, or unconscious, he heaved a sign and puffed up his cheek, finally showing emotion now that the stranger was gone. Golden butterflies flocked to the body of the green haired young woman, resting upon her as they glowed a warm light. He was no medic, but his sensory skills gave him some ability to check up on the health of his cousin. "She even left you in this state. What are you doing just sleeping so soundly? You're not alone, you know?".

Nozomi would find herself in a sort of backyard that, as she navigated further, she would recognize was a courtyard for a one-residence building. She would meet "one of the girls" just as she left this yard through the front door. A girl with a nest of long, black hair that puffed and covered almost all of her face, save for one eye. This little one appeared several paces behind Nozomi and, after a moment of looking around a little lost, would notice the red hair and bare back of the woman who was meant to be her target. "Hiyo!" she exclaimed with a nonsense noise that proceeded to repeat, "Hiyo! Hiyo!" as she stumbled after the lady, stubby kid's legs flailing to keep up with the long strides of a woman furious. Words would, eventually, find their way to translate her strange noises, "Wait! Wait! Miss. Pretty miss! Your clothes!". A high voice, like a chirping bird's, but soft and rounded, so much so that it would have been easy to miss despite all the exclamations. She held out, upon catching up, a parcel, within which Nozomi would find a set of clothes she would find very little to complain about, whether it be regarding her taste in clothes or the expediency with which she wanted to don them at this time.

[29 sentences]

Jenni Deer

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games