Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
GRINDxCORE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grindXcore
  yay!!!!
  Ghey!!!!!
View Results

Zakk Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Talk About Pig Destroyer
daughters
as the sun stes
the sawtooth grin
dinosaur eat dinosaur  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:26 pm
lol  

roofer

xyourstrulyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:35 am
Well, i'm sorry to say this, but no grindcore band has ever come up with anything that is musically good. For gods sake, all you have to do is to record a chainsaw running on fast, and then scream your balls of.

You can't hear any form of lyrics. The drums are just noise and not beats, and there is no melody only crust. You can't be serious about liking grindcore, because if you do you are lying to yourself... stare

Take that kind of music to a guild that actually wants to listen to noise. Grindcore is the genre where music stopped being music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:35 pm
personally i think GXC is ******** insane
craziest s**t i've heard in my life  

Supersweatt

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:58 am
s**t. Daughers is God-like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:56 pm
Nah.. I don't like it. I agree.. its not real music. Especially AnalCunt. they piss me off.  

Druidess_Of_Life

Anim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:53 pm
RAP isn't real music. Grindcore kicks a**. If you have a problem with it go listen to some queer band full of guys trying to be girls. a**l c**t is SUPPOSED to piss people off. If you don't like them, then don't hate them, because they TRY to get people to hate them....and you're pregnant so I kicked you in the stomach. XD
Grindcore=some kick a** music. Pig Destoyer if ******** insanity, and THE BERZERKER!! All of the Grind bands make my head want to explode with greatness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 pm
There is absolutely nothing wrong with grindcore. I mean, it's not my cup of tea, but sometimes you just need that boost of "grind-ness" to get along.
Yeah, I make no sense. rofl  

Shogo Monster

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:09 am
User ImageIs that what you call tact...User Image

Grindcore kind of makes me want to pee... in anger.
And then roll around in it... in anger.

And rolling around in pee, in anger, is not a good thing.

User Image...your as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:42 am
grind core is insane

i agree there isnt much actual musical talent but you have to be talented to play it.

wecamewithbrokenteeth is amazing  

jbiszombieboi

God With Us

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:13 pm
My friend burned me a grindcore mix that had Daughters, The locust, Pig Destoyer, Ion Dissonance, Converge ( I went and got "Jane Doe"), Ed Gein, Phobia, on broken wings and a buch more...
And I went to see Heavy Heavy Low Low, and The Number 12 Looks like you (along with Fear Before)
They all did pretty well.
I like grindcore, but I couldn't listen to it all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:04 am
I think grindcore's pretty fun to listen to.

But it's definitely not an everyday thing.

[Catharsis Message]

drkmtn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:18 pm
God With Us
My friend burned me a grindcore mix that had Daughters, The locust, Pig Destoyer, Ion Dissonance, Converge ( I went and got "Jane Doe"), Ed Gein, Phobia, on broken wings and a buch more...
And I went to see Heavy Heavy Low Low, and The Number 12 Looks like you (along with Fear Before)

Ion Dissonance, Converge, On Broken Wings, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Number 12 and FBTMOF aren't grindcore.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:10 am
xyourstrulyx
Take that kind of music to a guild that actually wants to listen to noise. Grindcore is the genre where music stopped being music.

Actually No Wave is where music stopped being music.  

Amazingemail

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:02 am
celluloid_dreamer
God With Us

Ion Dissonance, Converge, On Broken Wings, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Number 12 and FBTMOF aren't grindcore.
I was about to say that.

=/

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces