Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Outskirts of the Storm- 3 Years post Kogarashi War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 am
Dexterous Prince

User Image

Leia hears his question, and being knocked out so fast was unbelievable, she couldn't react at all. Finding herself with all of her weapons disarmed and her top jacket removed, her black long braided hear revealed, she feels naked without her jacket. No doubt, Belamos was being very sure that she is completely disarmed but yet Leia has no intention of hurting this man. Clearly trust doesn't sit with his man until Leia has made her intentions more clear then before, perhaps posing a question after answering his would bring it to the table. "I don't know, that is up to you to decide. Though here is a question, is living in peace so much trouble that nobody can leave me alone?" Leia didn't pose it rudely but she posed it as a serious question. She has been trying to live in peace ever since she left the Hidden Storm on peaceful terms though regardless, Hunter nin came after her. She believes now she will be left alone and she wants to travel alone, its the best she can do. She has the jutsu to break out of this but she chooses not to, she isn't the bad girl at all. Leia with her eyes, it carries the emotion of someone that has seen plenty of trouble and just wants to get away from it all. This man, Belamos, she just feels like she is being crushed on, not in a good way but being threatened by a misunderstanding is not comfortable. Of course she has the skill to kill people very easily but that is none of her intention. She prefers to use this skill to protect lives, and perhaps die to save a life. Someday that will happen one day where it occurs and when it does, she will be sure with her last breathe that she saves that person whoever it may be. "All i want is to live in peace and save lives, of course i didn't spare that gang back there, why should i spare them when they have killed countless of women. Even if i asked them to stop and cease, i don't think trusting them to carry out my request would of been fulfilled at all. Would of that helped me if i asked the people who murdered my friend, didn't even spare her life, what gives them the right to take what i loved from me?!" Leia spoke in angry tone, thinking about it resurfaced those memories and it tore at her. She wasn't angry at them, she was angry with herself. She couldn't save her friend no matter how fast she went that day, she was too slow, too weak. Her fist clutch up and they shake a bit"Sorry, its just----" Leia's eyes still have fierce in them but tears"I lost my friend because i wasn't strong enough to save her, i blame myself for it. Even before she died, she still smiled at me but i couldn't, there was no way i could. I think the reason why she smiled is because she was happy to die a ninja of the Hidden Storm but i couldn't smile because i was losing someone i dearly loved. Ever since then, it eats at me because i wish i was stronger, if i was, she would be alive today and i would still be a Hidden Storm Shinobi. Do you understand now why i am not in my village? Its because i am too weak to be a shinobi for my village. I left my village to get stronger and not be restricted by orders, so then i can prevent what i suffered for someone else. You know if you are going to kill me, then i feel its what i deserve." Leia couldn't speak anymore, her voice was getting raspy, she pretty much spoke what is on her heart and what has bothered her for the longest time even if its a complete stranger, she doesn't care. To her, living or dying, she will be in peace because either she is doing things to prevent the same pain she had felt for others, or met her friend again and talk to her for all eternity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

He listened quietly, passively, as the girl bore her heart out before him. She made her plea as best she could, pouring her emotions in each and every syllable. As she finished, Belamos remained seated for some time. He stared at her, silently contemplating a course of action. Suddenly he rose, materializing his spear in his hand as he did so. Striding over to her he brought his arm back and lunged forward- a silver flash flying through the air as the blade arced down to end the girl.

And yet it didn't.

While Leia might have thought his intention was to kill her, Belamos instead severed the ropes binding her. As the ropes had been covering up her torso, and the woman wore nothing but a mesh shirt underneath, he returned her jacket to her in order to help her preserve some modesty "There is a town in which I live- Estia. It's two day's journey on foot. There you can find peace, a new life and a welcoming community if you so desire it. The choice is yours" At this, Belamos turned and began to walk away. Whether the girl decided to join him or not would be up to her

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 am
Dexterous Prince

User Image

Leia closes her eyes on the swipe but she didn't feel the spear on her flesh at all instead the ropes around her body were disconnected from her. Belamos didn't do this for some time, Leia guesses he was making a choice of either to kill her or save her, giving her a place to be granted a new life. Leia quickly takes her jacket and puts it back on blushing about the fact only her net like shirt was left on her chest after all. Though despite that, the blush goes away as she hurries up to Belamos walking along side him"I want to live in Estia, it sounds like the place i need to be. Thank you so very much, i owe you my life, i am in your debt." Leia did grab her weapons and puts them away as she is prepared to take a two day journey with Belamos to Estia and start a new life there.  
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff