Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Roadside Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Medical | Genin | Arashigakure
As the massive sun formed Nagisa was in shock and awe. But, it was so entrancing and something to be both feared and admired. Suddenly she felt chains grab onto her arms and her legs and around her neck. W- what is... They tightened around her and her face went red, her eyes rolling back. She was in an odd ecstasy, her inner masochist coming out. "You need to make sure you tighten those chains, Belamos. You don't want me getting away..." Her voice the sound of a young girl feeling something inappropriate for one of the first times.

Naturally, she had accepted her defeat at this point. There was no escaping this superior shinobi. She picked a fight with him and had to deal with the consequences, but she had hoped he had honor. Maybe he would let her go? What was he planning with her now that he had her in chains. "Well, you've won. I've been... defeated." Her voice was higher and revealing her exhaustion.

User Image

Combat Data:
Chakra: 310
Stamina: 185
Current Jutsu:
{Oukashou [ Cherry Blossom Collision ] >> Sustained

Defensive Activation 1:

Defensive Action 2:

Offensive Action 2:

Ninja Tool Used:

STR 10 | SPD 6 | RFX 6 | FTD 6

Involved RPC(s):
Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

The chains encircled further up her body, binding her chest and pinning her arms to her side while inversely immobilizing her legs as those chains wrapped up. Any hopes of this woman escaping were gone- she was done. Belamos ignored her overtly inappropriate comments and floated closer to her, disappointment evident upon his face. Despite his anger, he did not immediately strike her down. Instead, he raised his spear and placed the tip of it against the side of her neck, letting her feel the cold steel. It was then Belamos spoke "You are a seeker of power- I can see it within you. To both gain it, and test what which you already have. But you know, so, so, little." As if to make his point, Belamos extended his free hand outwards. The sun which surrounded them broke apart into hundreds of spiraling tendrils of flame, all coalescing and condensing into a dense sphere of fire which floated an inch above his hand. In a few seconds, the sun that surrounded them vanished, replaced by a white hot glowing orb in his palm. He tightened his fingers back and extended his hand outwards, to a forest far away in the distance. When he opened his palm once more, the orb exploded outwards- transformed into a spiraling beam of concentrated flame. The resulting explosion was deafening; the beam having cleared a trench in the land from the point there were floating above all the way to the horizon. Yet, despite all this, Belamos seemed none the less for it "You have far to go yet, kid" With another snap of his fingers the chains release, letting the girl drop the few dozen feet to the ground.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Using her arms as a crutch she pulled herself up and wiped sweat off her forehead, catching her breath. The fight was over? He didn't finish me even though he could have easily at any point. "Far to go? And where am I supposed to go?" She looked at the path she came to this place and thought maybe it was time to go. After all, he let her live. It was unlikely he intended to pursue her or stop her if she did leave. And yet, here she was still here and wondering what this legendary man was truly hiding. The secrets of his power. The limits that Nagisa had just seen the surface of. She craved more. Knowledge and power were her weakness, something that she desired. "What do you know that I couldn't learn in Arashigakure?" She asked Belamos, challenging him with a question that beckoned her curiosity.
User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:
{Oukashou [ Cherry Blossom Collision ] >> Sustained

Defensive Activation 1:

Defensive Action 2:

Offensive Action 2:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

As she questioned what Belamos knew, and what he could provide that she could not find elsewhere, Belamos turned back to face her. A curious look was in his eye, as if he were trying to see into this girl's future and scry her motive. After a few seconds, he reached into his pocket and withdrew a small blade. With it, he prived his index finger and extended it to her. From the small wound, blood pooled and began to trickle down. However, unlike one might expect, Belamos's blood was not red- it was a brilliant gold. "There are powers at play in the world beyond the scope of mortals- gods that the men or Arashigakure worship. Gods that I have walked among."

As he concluded his sentence, his form seemed to shimmer and change, like air above a hot street. After a moment of this, Belamos's personage exploded outwards in a blindingly bright light. A powerful wind swept away from him, blowing the weeds in the field away by the strength of the gale. The ground beneath him cracked as the light slowly dimmed, revealing what appeared to be a new creature where Belamos once was. Belamos had changed, shedding his mortal form and revealing his Divine Persona. His skin was now a shining gold, his clothes composed of solid flame. Sunfire licked the hem of a flowing coat which now adorned his shoulders. Around his brow rested a crown of flames overlooking his dark eyes which bore into the girl.

This was fire given form, this was power personified- a living wildfire. As Belamos inhaled, a small ring of fire hundreds of feet wide flared into existence. As he exhaled, it leapt high into the air before quickly vanishing. "You have the desire to seek greatness, but lack the means to do so. Return back to your masters and prepare yourself as they see fit. As for myself, I forge my own destiny"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Destiny is not something everyone can simply decide to change. The threads are woven tightly often around the neck, choking the weak. It is true, that only the strong and determined can bend it. Be careful though, that destiny you forge may leave nothing in the wake of cindering flames and ashes of ruin. You cannot be a god in a world that has no one to worship you and nothing but temples that have been reduced to rubble." She bitterly spat out, angry at her defeat having been bested by this man she bothered at a bar. Storming off, she dashed into the nearby brush trying to escape while she had the chance. Nagisa gritted her teeth in anger as he called her a slave to the training her sensei and other influencing people of Arashigakure. As she head back to the village her thoughts were of her clear gap in power and skill. The difference between herself and Belamos was clear. She never stood a chance. I have to become stronger. Stronger than the gods... The taste of defeat was a bittersweet reality for her. Something she did not wish to experience again. But, nonetheless it had also awakened a clear truth in her heart. She did not understand everything at work in this world. One day she would have to leave Arashigakure to find more in the world. Perhaps, to chase after this man once again. He was strong and full of secrets and mastery over this world more than she had ever imagined.
User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Defensive Activation 1:

Defensive Action 2:

Offensive Action 2:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
Dexterous Prince