Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Mermaid in the making [ completed ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:54 pm
RP for Kiiwispoet and myself ._. This is uh, after the war

They are at uh Sage Land - Verdant Abyss heart

Now. To post.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

To say that she was excited was an understatement. Hidden behind the mask, she was all smiles and her heart was racing. She simply could not wait! This had been her dreams for really long time. It was a shame that she wasn't the head of the contract but maybe it was better off this way. Less people trying to bother her or... well mostly it was just the worry about people bothering her. Nozomi isn't really people person so to speak. She will fight by her comrades. She will die for her friends. She will protect the citizens of Arashigakure.

But socialization? Swimming? Yes. People? No.

That's not in her books. They had made their way over to the abyss after the kage's permission for her to go with Kameyo. Speaking of Kameyo, her golden hues glanced towards the woman, "Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me." Nozomi explained. When they had arrived, she exclaimed softly. The water was so beautiful. So fresh. So clean. This made her so happy. She would've hated it if the water was tainted and dirty by ... idiots basically.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Genjutsu | Scholar | Chuunin
| 300 / 300 Chakra | 200 / 200 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 2175/2175   stamina 1775/1775   ranks )

• Kameyo was eager to have a pupil. She brought them to the verdant abyss on boat, but they were suddenly faced with the strangely dark pool within the ocean, which signified the entrance. "I'm just glad someone is willing to learn the ways of the fish. Now let's swim down to them." She dived in first with little hesitation, passively breathing the water as she descended into the icy abyss.

They passed random fish and summonable creatures alike, each adding to the atmosphere as the water grew darker. Kameyo waved at Baelor, a gigantic whale who gave her a strange, knowing look that she chose to leave unaddressed. She led them down to the bottom depths of the abyss, where the Don was present with some bioluminescent creatures to light the way. "It's been a long time, Little One. I haven't seen you bring me any action lately; where are my legendary foes? And who do you bring this time?"

Kameyo offered a shark-like grin. "Too long, Gramps. I'll start a war or something soon, just for you, I swear. And this, here... well, I'll her speak for herself." Kameyo turned to Nozomi, allowing her to tell the Don who exactly she was.

OOC:
        jenni deer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:59 am

With a smile and a nod, "I always wanted to. Been putting it off and now I'm finally able to... I'm so excited." Nozomi admitted to Kameyo which was a bit unusual. Honestly, she doesn't usually admit feelings to anyone so this was a little odd. With that, Nozomi quickly took off her clothes and was wearing a one piece swim suit... more like body suit and without a second to lose, she dove into the water. Oh! The water always gave her chills in a good way. This was the only one she felt like she has freedom! They swam by and she saw some of the summons but the other regular fishes and aquatic creatures were familiar to her. Nozomi gave a small wave to Baelor as they headed down to the darker depths.

From afar, she saw a massive being. This had to be Megalo. Amazing! When they got close enough, he was huge! Could easily attempt to eat up Kameyo and Nozomi and they weren't even be appetizers to him. He spoke first to Kameyo and seeming to complain a bit that he hasn't been called to action yet. Hmm. Nozomi needed to keep that to mind. Kameyo called him gramps as she sweat-dropped a bit and scratch the back of her head. Was that even allowed? Maybe each to their own. Nozomi was to introduce herself so she started, "I'm Nozomi Uzumaki and wishing to become summoner. You are a lot more stronger than I expected! Amazing!" Nozomi couldn't help but to exclaim and just admire the wonders of the sea. Her eyes would be lit up and sparkled, full of life.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:55 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 2175/2175   stamina 1775/1775   ranks )

• "Of course I am strong! I am the Fearsome Megalodon! There is no surface I do not command, there is no land that I cannot conquer. Everything is my domain if I dare claim it."

Kameyo raised a brow at the bold, egotistical claims. "He can only handle land or water. I wouldn't treat him like a sky unit," she muttered to Nozomi in warning.

"You wish to sign, eh? Well, if Little One has brought you this far, you must have some merit. I'm not one to deny my greatness to my fans, anyways. But, like Kameyo, you must promise me some epic battles. I want to see bloodshed and terror. I've been down here too long. I expect you to pick some fights, just like Little One." Kameyo scoffed, not considering herself to be particularly argumentative.

Regardless, the Don brought forth the summoning contract, expectantly waiting for Nozomi to sign it in blood. "I appreciate your a-okay on this one, Gramps. She'll be a good member of the family. I think she'll be fighting righteous battles for her village any day now."

"Is she from that storm village you like to visit so much? How is that squid man you lo-"

"ANYWAYS. Nozomi, if you don't mind signing. We can teach you how to channel nature chakra if that is still your goal. Otherwise, we can end this after you sign the contract and you'll be able to summon anyone you have the strength for."

OOC:
        jenni deer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:27 am

It seemed that Nozomi had accidentally stroke Megalodon's ego as she scratched her cheek in embarrassment. It took everything Nozomi had not to laugh at Kameyo low mutter statement. "I'll do my best in summoning you for some fun!" It seemed that was something that he and herself had in common. Though she never admitted it and it seemed that no one know so far except for a certain annoying green haired female. He brought the contract as she smiled and cut her finger to be able to sign it in blood. Her curosity had peaked when Kameyo had changed the subject really fast. The squad man...? Could he be talking about the Arashikage himself? This woman was in love with him!? Whoa. Always unexpected but everyone had their reasons. The red haired female respected Kameyo so she doesn't bring it up at all. Once she finished signing the contract, Nozomi gave Kameyo a nod, "I would love to learn how to channel nature chakra."

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash